Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry (556 Views)

NIKE: Investment In The Sports TV Industry / Resume your journey to WEALTH / Secret To Wealth Creation Using Blockchain Technology. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by CrystalBliss: 3:08am On Dec 15, 2021
The Secret to Creating Wealth Through Your Favorite Sports

Sports have been creating wealth for people around the world. There are several channels of wealth creation in sports but only a few of these channels are known. Hence, a few number of people control the wealth in the sports industry.

Harder times looms ahead for Nigerians. The proposed subsidy removal leading to a hike in petrol price will turn many rich families into poor families. Fuel price will continue to rise as is the case currently with gas. Consequently, the cost of everything will rise more than a hundred fold; and since salaries are not increased, severe hardship is about to engulf the nation.

To provide a bulwark against the coming hardships, there's a well guarded secret in the sports industry I want to let out of the bag. The information is free but for some reasons, only a few people would be selected to participate.

If you would love to benefit from this free information, please send an email request to sportsmillions @ protonmail .com. (Close the gaps for email to function). Selection will be by first come first served.

Note: If you're selected to benefit from this secret information, you will receive a reply to your email in 24hrs.

This is a selfless service to help a few people escape financial crises in the coming years.

Please mention me on this post before sending an email.

Thank you.
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 3:51am On Dec 15, 2021
I'm interested bro I will send u an email
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by CrystalBliss: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
I'm interested bro I will send u an email

Welcome to wealth bro.

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by Roysnickz: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
CrystalBliss:

Sports have been creating wealth for people around the world. There are several channels of wealth creation in sports but only a few of these channels are known. Hence, a few number of people control the wealth in the sports industry.

Harder times looms ahead for Nigerians. The proposed subsidy removal leading to a hike in petrol price will turn many rich families into poor families. Fuel price will continue to rise as is the case currently with gas. Consequently, the cost of everything will rise more than a hundred fold; and since salaries are not increased, severe hardship is about to engulf the nation.

To provide a bulwark against the coming hardships, there's a well guarded secret in the sports industry I want to let out of the bag. The information is free but for some reasons, only a few people would be selected to participate.

If you would love to benefit from this free information, please send an email request to sportsmillions @ protonmail .com. (Close the gaps for email to function). Selection will be by first come first served.

Note: If you're selected to benefit from this secret information, you will receive a reply to your email in 24hrs.

This is a selfless service to help a few people escape financial crises in the coming years.

Thank you.

I am interested
roysnickz@gmail.com
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
CrystalBliss:

Welcome to wealth bro.
I have emailed u.. No response yet bro
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by iyobosadavid: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2021
CrystalBliss:

Thank you.

I just sent you an email right now
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by Grace2Grace(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Bros, am interested I will send you a mail.
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2021
No reply yet
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by Reality3080: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
See as person sugarcoat sport betting

I pity those who will fall for this
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by Guysses(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Am interested
CrystalBliss:

Thank you.

Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by CrystalBliss: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guysses:
Am interested

This opportunity has closed. My apology.
Re: The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry by adomuwiner(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Me

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Experience Buying Land In Developing Area / Earn Free Dogecoin On Telegram Without Investment / Who Has The Knowledge Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.