Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage (41363 Views)

“i’m Pregnant For Don Jazzy” – Tiwa Savage / ‘I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy’ – Tiwa Savage(video). / Davido, Wizkid, Don Jazzy, Tiwa, Make 2017 African Social Media Power Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
middlebeltboy:

oga u re too desperate, Afonja would soon trade with ur skull
won't fall victim
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Komu1048:

My friend is this where ur own God is? But I pray for You. That before the end of this month, God will change your status

amen
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Henro123: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
D prik no dey work nah
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by bigdoo: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need.
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
looking for one in Lagos and its environ.
am a squatter.
am desperately in need of good job
pls help a father n brother

My brother, have you considered getting government assistance in starting your own agricultural business. I understand that agriculture graduates benefit from such a scheme. Also don't limit yourself to Lagos. You should be willing to go anywhere and do your business. There is serious money in farming.

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by nokatakata: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
tammyboy1:
Money ke,Lil kesh and LAX own labels,are they richer than her? i think she's just being loyal and not greedy

lol..the people you just mentioned, please tell me their reach, endorsements, shows they attend, etc. When last did lil kesh or Lax attend any reasonable concert, show or even organised tour or get any endorsement no matter how small? That's what solid record labels help you achieve without you doing too much wahala.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by divine2288: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
tammyboy1:
This woman has been the number one female artist in NIGERIA for years, but she still doesnt want to own her own label,wow
she gave donj her allegiance n its working for her.... she is d best female artist in naija...
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by EmmaLege: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
tammyboy1:
This woman has been the number one female artist in NIGERIA for years, but she still doesnt want to own her own label,wow

True smiley
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Frankicent(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
yeah, cos you know how long his big dick is, you know how hard he do slam that rod in your gaping pussy

Nawa ooo how do you know it's big? He don bang your Nash ni
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by epadomo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
am a squatter.

if you can work in insurance company and resides in lagos then contact me through my signature.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by 989900: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Further reasons why she's probably sleeping with Jazzy.
If she were, she most likely won't say the above.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Well done still waiting for the pics of the crowd at the show o
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by tammyboy1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
reingoff:

Is it those mushroom labels that you're calling record labels? Tiwa Savage should leave Mavin and go and start one mushroom label like Yagi?
who told you tiwa can't start a solid label with all the millions,connections and experience gained in the industry over the years,if you work for someone for years and become so good that you are no 1 in the league,its only wise to go start up your own,unless your scared of responsibilities...
wizzy and david wouldn't have been this big if they were still with EME and HKN respectively...
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by middlebeltboy: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:

i won't fall victim
by God's willing you won't fall victim. but thread with caution

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by tammyboy1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
nokatakata:

lol..the people you just mentioned, please tell me their reach, endorsements, shows they attend, etc. When last did lil kesh or Lax attend any reasonable concert, show or even organised tour or get any endorsement no matter how small? That's what solid record labels help you achieve without you doing too much wahala.
Gee its called patience and hardwork,no label became big overnight,if you wanna be an employee all your life,its a choice tho, life is full of choices,but trust me people get rich as employees but no employee can ever be on Forbes,NONE!
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Rashman578(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She don dey find don jazzy prick again.. I guess it's been a long time.
Respect ursef angry
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by gidigbi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
tammyboy1:

Well figured out.

She has been blindfolded with Mavin 1st Lady title.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by folake4u(f): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
tammyboy1:

I think she does. 323 Entertainment or so smiley
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by galadima77(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

guy!!! ur brain na follow come jare
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
bigdoo:

My brother, have you considered getting government assistance in starting your own agricultural business. I understand that agriculture graduates benefit from such a scheme. Also don't limit yourself to Lagos. You should be willing to go anywhere and do your business. There is serious money in farming.

capital is my problem
i tried maize farming this yr and yield was poor and was discouraged...

still have passion but capital.

thanks sir
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Obienesarah: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tarivanessa:
ok oooh... we don hear as my bayelsa people we say.

Not only bayelsans pls.cos I dnt say that.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Kdon2: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ayodele70:
Singer Tiwa Savage has revealed that she still gets nervous around her label boss, Donjazzy.

Sharing a video of when Donjazzy came on stage on her recent London tour, she wrote;

"I still get nervous around him @donjazzy � listen to the crowd when he came out. I AM BLESSED O JESUS CHRIST thank you for The Don ❤️#thesavagetour #thesavagetourlondon"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-still-get-nervous-around-donjazzy-tiwa-savage.html

Big don,big prick!
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by oblaak(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
am a squatter.
You have a wife and a kid but no job and even squatting..
The problem of Nigerians. Sometimes most of us have no money to take care of ourselves but we'll rush and marry, give birth and double the suffering

1 Like

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
oblaak:

You have a wife and a kid but no job and even squatting..
The problem of Nigerians. Sometimes most of us have no money to take care of ourselves but we'll rush and marry, give birth and double the suffering

is this far you can reason sir or ma?
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by nanyanuel(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2018
tammyboy1:

That is the way to go bro. Every tom, dick and harry floating record labels every where with poor management. Not to blame them anyway, I don't think they are mandated to pay tax.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by mide419: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Ayodele70:
Singer Tiwa Savage has revealed that she still gets nervous around her label boss, Donjazzy.

Sharing a video of when Donjazzy came on stage on her recent London tour, she wrote;

"I still get nervous around him @donjazzy � listen to the crowd when he came out. I AM BLESSED O JESUS CHRIST thank you for The Don ❤️#thesavagetour #thesavagetourlondon"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-still-get-nervous-around-donjazzy-tiwa-savage.html

Bless up

2 Likes

Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Rick9(m): 1:22am On Sep 05, 2018
tammyboy1:
Running a label is not easy oh, if u don't have business sense, u will lose alot of money.
Just saying
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by kingjoe(m): 3:00am On Sep 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
ur ogogoro name is really affecting you. it is even when u get intimate with someone that u don't get nervous again about the person. u tend to be casual. why am I telling u.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Miles300: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Just praise him and give him the deserve credit Simone ! Which one be u still Dey nervous around him ! Someone u av been working wit all the years ! Where the nervousness one come from !
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by HighKing01(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Pervert
butch please
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Flaame(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2018
tammyboy1:
I dunno who rates her number 1...to me she sings crap....so generic,simi,asa,eva allordiah makes more sense than she.
Re: 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage by Tarivanessa(f): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Obienesarah:

Not only bayelsans pls.cos I dnt say that.
ok nuah oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.