Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday (41364 Views)

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Tessyama1: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Media personality, Toke Makinwa's cook, Edward has joined her in Dubai where is currently is attending the One Africa Music Fest.

Toke shared a video of Edward in Dubai and shared an inspiring story of how he has been with him through thick and thin for 4 years now.

She wrote;

"My surest guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edward came into my life 4 years ago, anyone who knows me, know Eddy. We hear crazy stories each day about domestic staff but I’ve been so blessed to have him as a solid support system. We’ve been thru it all. My marriage ended and Edward came with me, he literally stepped in, set up our first one room flat all by himself, there were times I couldn’t get up to function and he’ll run the household and how can I forget his constant prayers for me, God has been so faithful and kind to my household, he’s kept our feet from moving and our hearts at peace. We’ve all come far and I share this to encourage everyone out there to Believe. There is power in the words we speak. Speak life, speak positivity, speak God. 3 years ago Edward told me that I’ll be the one to take him out of the country for the first time, he also said I’ll open his food business for him (he makes a mean sharwama by the way) It was his birthday recently and to say thank you to him for being a great guy, I’m so thankful to God that I could bring him on this trip. His faith humbled me. Even when I complain about stuff all Edward says is God go answer prayer ma, God go do am. I may not get plenty things right but the priceless smile and heartfelt joy in feeling right now, nothing compares to it. If i”m no more, I’ll want to believe atleast I made someone’s dream come true and that is everything to me. I’m here to work but the people who help me put this brand together, the people who run my life and constantly bless me with their talent are here to chill. It’s definitely a November to remember. I’m so thankful #onbecomingmore��� #TMinternational #Dubai2018 #Eddymysureguy"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/sweet-toke-makinwa-takes-her-cook-to-dubai-for-his-birthday.html

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Women in this generation have totally lost it.

How will a single woman have a cook? Something is fundamentally wrong

Growing up in our home, my mum properly drilled my sisters. We never had outside help even though the means was there.

Up to this day, none my sisters have hired help.

Cooking can be learned by anyone who wants to. We should be trained to take care of ourselves.

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Rextizzle(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
No one cares abeg, bleached farm tool. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Rextizzle(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
No one cares abeg, Farm tool! grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by frankanyiks(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
No one cares abeg, Farm tool! grincheesy
Hoe grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by FisifunKododada: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toke if your cook is such a wonderful human being why don't you just marry him?

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
you didn't tell us the bedroom part

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Dimmatic(f): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
cook kor iyabo Sara ni

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Oreofepeters: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
This guy fit dey drill this girl o

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by milaso: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toke is single ad have a male cook hmmmmm tongue
are u thinkinh wat i am thinking?
sex slave

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
She's a nice girl though. Always giving gifts. She really doesn't have to do any of it.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by IamD18: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
See epistle for Edward. Her eye go clearif Edward marry.

You Edward is a m'dafvqin nigga blowing hot at the other end.

Damn!

19 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
There is nothing wrong with having a cook or taking one on a trip. It just that our naija mindset find faults in almost everything. Why should Toke cook when she knows she can afford aa chef? At least she has indirectly employed someone and probably his pay maybe more than what some public workers take home at the end of the month.

Abeg cut the woman some slacks. Most of us will employ a cook/chef if we have the money to do so.

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by solihu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin confirm!
Oreofepeters:
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by chibike69: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin

So na this guy dey wash ur plate

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Lexusgs430: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Eddy is digging Madam's garden too (literally)......

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Cumtroller: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Edward “came” into her life. All these houseboys with big preek. Hanty please continue.

As for Edward, he will soon realize his destiny is ruined.

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
"My marriage ended and Edward came with me, he literally stepped in"

If you know, you know
grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
The guy fit de f.uck her hairy pussy o

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by hybee55: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
It's OK. I can introduce a way you would be able to earn from reading about them .If interested whatapp me on 09023576394.thanks waiting for you let's earn together.
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Geenosko: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Women in this generation have totally lost it.

How will a single woman have a cook? Something is fundamentally wrong

Growing up in our home, my mum properly drilled my sisters. We never had outside help even though the means was there.

Up to this day, none my sisters have hired help.

Cooking can be learned by anyone who wants to. We should be trained to take care of ourselves.

Those who value time know its a premium.
Nothing is fundamentally wrong.
Just renew your mindset.

Last last you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by obinna58(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toke was arrested by good prick
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by freemi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yes now

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by kushercain: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
A hoe with a big heart and wide kpekus

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Kennedy94(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
this waka up and down
hope later in life she won't say she never invested resulting to her looking for help up and down

Ship your goods from China to nigeria
Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Sharic: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Toke if your cook is such a wonderful human being why don't you just marry him?

Abi o my broda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
That's nice

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.