Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User (44375 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Merimental(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
stano2:
What stopped you from killing your brother.. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Why their head come long like 7up bottle.

Why is nice looking like the striker in super strike cartoon series
grin
yo u stil gat dat 7up wall clock in ur house rite.lol
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by gift2xl: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Attempted to murder. U need deliverances that's a bad spirit from ur village.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by ifymadu: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lazy youths, rather than be productive all they de do is follow so called celebrities upandan. Joblessness is indeed a big disease.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by atuagbo: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jobless Nigerian brothers
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Forget the pics.Either of them is nursing the grudge.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Henro123: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mumu, u almost poisoned ur brother because of friends
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Gkemz: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Both of them are looking rough.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by amstamon: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
dammy207:
9ice is not a failed musician. He may no longer be in the spotlight but definitely he was one of the best during his time. He's a legend that deserves lot of respect
Shey na u b nice? Or is it your 9ce?
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by doublefreez(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Funny. Then I love them both equally. I was actually confused as to who to support
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by wildchild1: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
That beef that time ehn

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nightmareo07: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
annnikky:
Dnt meddle on people's beef.

Love m
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by frozen70(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice is getting old and slimmer
I hope his carer hasn't drop
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by hopexter(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na these weak musicians you wan kill your brother for? Then your brother must be less valuable and life less as nice. shocked
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by 3verblazing(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Trust me their issue pass ruggedman n 9ice matter... All they needed was Somthing to trigger it
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
mediaNGR:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-cyIEQ7AjBRM/W46qjT4vGwI/AAAAAAAAEQg/fqMntT0gGRUUIMFXyUoot5NKDGn62eJ3ACLcBGAs/s1600/nicee.JPG[/img]
After Ruggedman posted a picture of himself and 9ice on instagram today, one of his fans opened up about his long lasting beef with his own brother over the infamous Ruggedman VS 9ice beef.

According to him, he got into a fight with his brother over the issue and was so close to having him poisoned.

See the screenshots below...

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/i-almost-poisoned-my-brother-over-9ice.html

I only see two ugly rascals with funny hairdos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by goslowgoslow(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
xtervaganza:
failed musicians? Define failure and your whole life would be fully described.

Oloriburuku eda ni e and you have no respect for anybody you lowlife, classless imbécile
Moderator CHRISBEKS who knows only how to ban can you see this. A lot of insults go on on Nairaland everyday but people hardly get banned but you ban me for weeks as if I will not be able to feed my family if I didn't comment on Nairaland, over to you.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by pagorino(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
This guy foolishness rays to power 1000 shocked... Poisoning ur own brother. You yaff kolo. Omo ale jati jati. Ur parents should b dissapointed in you.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by annnikky(f): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Love m
Lol grin
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
BonkoINC:
You and your so called brother nor get sense..

Gbam!!!
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
stano2:
What stopped you from killing your brother.. Mtchewwwwwwwww

Why their head come long like 7up bottle.

Why is 9ice looking like the striker in super strike cartoon series

That is a Marijuana'ed version of 9ice.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Basic123: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
xtervaganza:
failed musicians? Define failure and your whole life would be fully described.

Oloriburuku eda ni e and you have no respect for anybody you lowlife, classless imbécile

he is a BIAFRAN PIG!, they reason backward
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by TruthHurts100: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
mediaNGR:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-cyIEQ7AjBRM/W46qjT4vGwI/AAAAAAAAEQg/fqMntT0gGRUUIMFXyUoot5NKDGn62eJ3ACLcBGAs/s1600/nicee.JPG[/img]
After Ruggedman posted a picture of himself and 9ice on instagram today, one of his fans opened up about his long lasting beef with his own brother over the infamous Ruggedman VS 9ice beef.

According to him, he got into a fight with his brother over the issue and was so close to having him poisoned.

See the screenshots below...

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/i-almost-poisoned-my-brother-over-9ice.html

I shaa know say their two careers die
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by simols(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
nepapole:
Na 9ice be that?
No, 7ice
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shebi na afonja him be... to poison someone na normal thing to them
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Almost poisoned your brother because of two infamous musicians?
not even wizkid and davido

Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by klax(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
You should have poison him and thunder fire that person that stopped you from poisoning your brother.

You want to kill your own blood brother because of another person brothers May God punish whoever stopped you from killing your brother because of these 2 failed musician. I feel like seen you and slap you so hard.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by AceDomino(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why 9ice come ugly like ugly Mutete now?
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Greatzeus(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Almost poisoned your brother because of two infamous musicians?
"Infamous" is a word used to describe someone of unsurpassable fame or greatness. I am sure you think it means "not famous" like many people, that's why you used it. Lol grin
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Martinez19(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
You wanted to poison your brothers because of two musicians' beef?

Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nightmareo07: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
annnikky:

Lol grin

Negodu eze white gi smiley
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by DrHighchief(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Eating panadol for another man headache...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie / 9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.