Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User (44368 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by jaysoft: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
A typical example of ''Ejo elejo, oro oloro''.. Somebody who doesnt even know if any of guys exist
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Malawian(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Poisoning your blood brother over two failed musicians?

Even if he was a zombified, die-hard Buhari fan, I wouldn't support such a barbaric and inhumane action against your own blood.

Reading and Comprehension.

They were quarreling over the duo.
Poisoning only came into the picture after the brother beat him black and blue.

The Poison is because of the beating, not because of the quarrel.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

"Infamous" is a word used to describe someone of unsurpassable fame or greatness. I am sure you think it means "not famous" like many people, that's why you used it. Lol grin

Infamous: Etymology ▼ show
Pronunciation
enPR: ĭnʹfə-məs, IPA: /ˈɪnfəməs/
Adjective
Having a bad reputation, disreputable; of bad report; notoriously vile; detestable; widely known, especially for something bad.
He was an infamous traitor.
He was an infamous perjurer

Stop embarrassing your parents.
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by annnikky(f): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Negodu eze white gi smiley
tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Greatzeus(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nawteemaxie:

Infamous: Etymology ▼ show
Pronunciation
enPR: ĭnʹfə-məs, IPA: /ˈɪnfəməs/
Adjective
Having a bad reputation, disreputable; of bad report; notoriously vile; detestable; widely known, especially for something bad.
He was an infamous traitor.
He was an infamous perjurer

Stop embarrassing your parents.
Wow,you had to mention my parents?
Idiot,you had to check a dictionary. I didn't. I know that infamous means "widely known" it doesn't have to be a bad person. If it's limited to bad reputation,why use it to describe 9ice and ruggedman Did they rape your sisters or mother You see how moronic you are.At least I have parents,I'm not a born throwaway like you tongue
What kind of slowpoke poses with a N200 beer for a profile picture,worst thing is the bottle is probably empty, chai grin grin
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nightmareo07: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2018
annnikky:

tongue tongue tongue

Agam alacha ire red GI ugbua smiley
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by ddeola: 2:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Taking panadol over another man's headache
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by annnikky(f): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Agam alacha ire red GI ugbua smiley
shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Greatzeus:

Wow,you had to mention my parents?
Idiot,you had to check a dictionary. I didn't. I know that infamous means "widely known" it doesn't have to be a bad person. If it's limited to bad reputation,why use it to describe 9ice and ruggedman Did they rape your sisters or mother You see how moronic you are.At least I have parents,I'm not a born throwaway like you tongue
What kind of slowpoke poses with a N200 beer for a profile picture,worst thing is the bottle is probably empty, chai grin grin

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.