Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God (26405 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Ayodele70: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Controversial Lagos socialite and club owner, Eze Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike has said that sex has done well for women empowerment because women are the gatekeepers of satisfaction.

According to him, sex can make a 19-year-old girl control a 45 year old man like a kid. He shared the interesting post on Instagram. Read below...

"SEX is one way women can keep controlling men. That's why you see a 19 year old girl causing a 45 year old man to behave like a 13 year old boy.
Sex has done well for women empowerment because women are the gatekeepers of companionship, sex and satisfaction.

Men condone very disrespectful behaviors from very young girls of their daughter's age because they are hoping to have sex.
So many beautiful and smart women have benefited uncommon favours and placements from powerful men who would do anything to have sex.
Meanwhile, men are expected to hustle and die for half the benefits being handed to sexy girls for nothing��.
No thanks to men's high sexual drive and the steady overration of sex, women have managed to make the world believe that men want and enjoy sex more than women.

A woman can manipulate a man's attention, kindness and obligations through smart adjustments and rationing of sex. That's why a guy will keep chasing the girl he is yet to sleep with.

There is a growing number of emotionally strong and mentally commanding young girls who have mastered the game of sexual consenting and rationing and they are using that knowledge to empower themselves.
Sexual consent propaganda is a powerful weapon women have used to bring men down. It's crazy but I think sex has unimaginably helped women empowerment and the fight for equality.

What do u Think � #SmallGirlBigGod � #PabloWay #GuccifyTigerMood #StrongWeatherMan ��
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/sex-has-helped-women-empowerment-and-fight-for-equality-pretty-mike.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Blakjewelry(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
weird reasoning but correct though

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is common knowledge. How the hell do you think our pregnant blogger sister and that one with new yansh and brezz from Miami bought their houses on the luxurious banana shaped island?

Women run the world, a cold, hard and bitter truth.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by LordIsaac(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
We see this daily.

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
SEX is overrated. If at 45, you still bend to a girl's whims and wants because of probable kpolash, d`u know that proverb "A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOREVER"? They were referring to you!

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
contact me if you sell beauty products

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by logicalhumour: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by KingLennon(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
All those Guyz making promises during sex. How will u be promising one lady two houses, one helicopter and three cars while you’re owing Mama Emeka five hundred naira?? grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yep.
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by obajoey(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
ile aye
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by abumoney(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Make I chop him money small, make I chop him money small, Na so ashawo take de start. For those of the slay Queens who're wise, dem de use their Pussy money start life, but for the foolish once, they see it as a profession, Na so dem go reach 40yrs

29 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Qsscruz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
He said the truth.. Though he should know more about snakes than the women he puts in chains..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by maberry(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by mynaijadj(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Reasoning from the anus

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by infogenius(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simple Truth.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by wildchild1: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
He should call out names jor grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Segunade10: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by maberry(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Even a broken Clock is correct twice a day
I have to agree with him

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Small girls . BIG punan.i grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
cool

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

YOU FIRST
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Memphis357(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
*In 2Chainz's voice*.....Truuuuuuuuuuu!!!
But come to think of it,The way City People magazine dey take hype all these ashawo actresses every week's issue nor even surprise me again.
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by GOFRONT(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na today
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Mansur59: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by sotall(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Aystarz: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Small girls . BIG kitten grin

"Tears aren't a woman's only weapon; the best one's between your legs. Learn how to use it" - Cersei (Game of Thrones)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by gift2xl: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sorry it's now ur waking up from sleep. Not every man. That sleep no pure, u c a little girl scratching ur fathers age mate head. Hmm seriouly hold up de rumuola
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Funkybabee(f): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pepper pain from Toke news right!!
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Newboss(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
They are basically sex objects. angry

I see why men basically buy them off as wife in Nigeria angry

What a shame! angry
Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am very sorry to say that he is accurate in his summation. Long ago, I decided that nothing will make me bed just one lady at a time. The highest I have done is 7 ladies at once and minimum of 2 at a time, not because I 'sex' them all, but because I almost always try to let them understand that they must massage me in group, well massaged enough to merit my coins.

However, I have now formally decided that every '$mallGirlwithBigGod' asking me for my coins, I extend them invitations to come to my home and mop the floors before I extend the offering of my coins, because even the tantra massages they give me, is not worth the coins I offer them.

I am no longer ready to support the lazy lifestyles of these slay queens, they must work for my coins.

And I know sensible nairalanders will agree with me and follow my lead.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God by Fourwinds: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
weird reasoning but correct though
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Looks Dapper In New Photos / Dabota Lawson Gives Tacha Dabota Cosmetics Products / Photos From Don Jazzy's Mavin Dinner Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.