Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Sending Personalise Emails. How ???? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sending Personalise Emails. How ???? (951 Views)

How To Integrate SMS Sending Into Your Application - A Tutorial / Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) / Review Hugefile.com: Sending Big Files Your Email Attachment Cannot Send (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Personalise Emails. How ???? by goldenimp(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2007
i run a free xtian motivational newsletter outfit, i see a need to make the bulk emails i send more personailzed ie individuals name appearing on the subject line like most junk mail do or names appearing in the body of the email
would appreciate your solution to thism like those junk mails operate
thanks
Re: Sending Personalise Emails. How ???? by oleku(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2007
Hello ,

To send an email with Individuals name the subject is not automatic, you need to get the names either form a registration form or a certain subscription.

Try this Bulk Mailer Script. This can help you send simple bulk mails. Please don't use for scam its can be traced back to you.

http://oleku.org/file_download.os?download=5494489d0ef8c8116b42e4620701573f&resume=yes

If you have your clients names & email and you need a special bulk mailer || you want to have a complete news letter system that is a different issue.

Thanks
Oleku
www.oleku.org
www.faceoffestac.net * Activated
Re: Sending Personalise Emails. How ???? by goldenimp(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2007
thanks oleku, i am most humbled having some one of ur calibre replying my mail, i will check out the script.
but it amazes me how those junk emails get to have me personalised on my subject line withou me giving them my info. the only thing they culd have is my email, how then do they now get my first name to appear?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Free Website / Layouts / What other Features Would You Add Or Remove from your facebook?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.