Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Advice Is Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice Is Needed (223 Views)

Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice / Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Is Needed by Reeoman: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
hello tech guru..

it just a boy in need of advice. which of this course would b more marketable? like after i am done with the course it will b easy to do something with it?
1- android app development
2- hybrid mobile application development
3- java programming (either j2se,j2ee or j2me)

and can someone pls try and explain and differentiate btwn the android app dev and hybrid mobile Dev

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of The Alienation Of Labour In Karl Marx / World Safety Organization HSE Training/ Membership / Up To Date (sep 2018)! Cisco 500-601 Exam Questions Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.