Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form (19212 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Caseless: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Jflex07:
Why not donate it to the almajiris and the northern beggars who are causing nuisance to the entire country
you don't tell him what to use his money on.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Caseless: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Jflex07:
Why not donate it to the almajiris and the northern beggars who are causing nuisance to the entire country
you don't tell him what to use his money on. You can use your own for the almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Volcano12(f): 3:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Why na?Buhari has come again with this his beggy beggy.I hate pretenders.Qith all the stress he has put us through,he still has the guts to say he lacks money,na wah.God help Nigeria.
Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Don't mistake tears of laughter as tears of sorrow my almajiri footmat. God keep you lot from going insane if Bubu goes to London one day and returns as a corps on the following day.

Hey piggy, you found ur voice again?

1 Like

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Ezi1993(f): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Minjim:
Hmm.. I'm speechless

This is unconditional love
leave that thing biko,,,they are just receiving themselves.
Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Ezi1993(f): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
He never donated a dime. As if his nomination fee has not be set out already.
Don't mind them,,it is only the weak brains that will believe this APC lies.....mttttcheeeew
Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Ezi1993(f): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2018
oldtruth:
What is all this rubbish nitori Olorun? Is this the deceit we will be fed with again? How will somebody that is a president of the most populous black nation in his 3rd year of ruling claims he can’t afford #45m?

This is total rubbish... What is the problem of this stupid country?
The problem is his foolish/illiterate supporters.
Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Hey piggy, you found ur voice again?

Who's piggy? Oh, I see you were looking in a mirror when you typed this.
How are your 72 expired virgins? grin
Hope your burantashi did not disappoint you the way it disappointed "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)? grin

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Who's piggy? Oh, I see you were looking in a mirror when you typed this.
How are your 72 expired virgins? grin
Hope your burantashi did not disappoint you the way it disappointed "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)? grin
Are you denying ur lineage? The whole of nairaland know who the pigs are on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Are you denying ur lineage? The whole of nairaland know who the pigs are on this forum

Are you denying that you are a cow/human hybrid? grin We know all about Fullanus and their oza room activities with cows...

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Authoreety: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2018
blacknp:
Shut up is it your money?Has your account ever seen even 1 million cedes in your life?

Lolzz... FOOL
Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Justinah4real(f): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Mankosi:
But if not stupidity and senselessness how will sb give money to his president to buy form? A president that u know he can feed ur family in the next 50yrs. Does it mean he doesn't have relations he can give that money to start life or are all his relations millionaire?

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by Mandela839(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
As a sign of appreciation I am also gathering some money for his campaign

1 Like

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Are you denying that you are a cow/human hybrid? grin We know all about Fullanus and their oza room activities with cows...

Typical of illiterates pigs, they think every Muslim in Nigeria is either a Hausa Fulani or from the North.
Have you hugged a pig today?

1 Like

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Typical of illiterates pigs, they think every Muslim in Nigeria is either a Hausa Fulani or from the North.
Have you hugged a pig today?

grin grin grin No, I haven't grin grin. Although the likelihood of me getting it on with a pig is nowhere near as high as that of you, your father, your brothers, uncles etc getting laid by a cow tonight grin grin

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by thinksense: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na this kind thread de give ipob terrorrist sleepless night
Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by tech18: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sai Baba

Kabir Ishaq, Baba Ya gode. Allah Ya kara arziki da budi

I am also ready to donate d little I have for d purchase of the nomination form

May PMB succeed!

PMB till 2023!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form by delpee(f): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Let's be fair. The agricultural revolution started with GEJ ably supported by Akinwunmi Adesina the former Agric. Minister. The results of that strong foundation came in PMB's era.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

—david Mark's Daughter Reveals Why She Dumped PDP / Happy 76th Birthday To President Buhari, His Profile And Biography / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.