Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State (45698 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by nairafamedotcom: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Photos and Video Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo speaking at the South West Presidential rally in Ibadan today.

In the video share below a man was spotted holding Buhari so tight to show how much love he got for him.

Watch full video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/photos-and-cctv-coverage-of-sai-baba.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Yambee: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wish there was a strong 3rd party candidate.

Nothing annoys me more than seeing the campaign pictures of Buhari and Atiku.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by HtwoOw: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
In another thread one idiot standing on Lagos / ibadan express way claimed no one was hailing buhari

and i told him my will people be on express when they are already at the venue ?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by hammerFC: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari end game

thunder fire buhari, Insha'Allah amin

thunder scatter aisha, masha Allah amin

44 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by nairafamedotcom: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2019

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have a feeling booharì will not be alive to witness the forthcoming elections. He is living on borrowed time.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by madridguy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Carry go sai baba

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by gentlegenius(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a feeling Buhari will not be alive to witness the forthcoming elections. He is living on borrowed time.
Hmmmm...
You may be right.

With the way the Yorubas are supporting buhari, I expect him to get more votes from the south west than he'll get from his own region (North west).

you may think the Yorubas are fools to support buhari, but actually, they are not.

Osinbajo is working very hard on a personal capacity to ensure the re-election of buhari. For the first time in Nigeria, a vice president is going house to house, and market to market just to campaign for the re-election of his master. You think he's a fool?
No he's not!

Osinbajo and his people knows too well that the unhealthy and demented dullard will not survive another 4 years in office, so by supporting buhari, the Yorubas are indirectly supporting their son for president.

The VP isn't doing house to house campaign for the lifeless one, he's doing it for himself.

But Osinbajo must watch his back, because the powerful cabal controlling buhari's government doesn't include any Yoruba man. And to realize this yoruba dream, Osinbajo will surely need the help of the cabal. But he must tread with caution, because obviously, the cabal will surely have other ideas.

I only advice the Yorubas to stop DAYDREAMING... Because Nigerians in other regions are seriously ATIKULATING.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by diebuhari1: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Despite all the colour editing, the roofs are still brown

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by michoim(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Na so
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by jantofubu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
The lifeless one has landed... cheesy
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by sgd: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

54 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Oshidaguy: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
I weep for my country were the masses are ready to sale there future for a thousand naira and then be prepared to go hungry for the next century to come

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Glink2018(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

thunder scatter aisha, masha Allah amin

I know you are in pain .... like fayose voice.

I'm a politcal doctor ....take a sip of snipper , it will soothe your pain

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by aybaba1999: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by bestman09(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
MURTALA GOSHO wrote:

Ninety percent of Igbo people will vote Atiku in the next election. It is not because he picked Peter Obi.

In 2003 Buhari picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted Obasanjo. The Igbos are business-oriented people. They know bad market when they see one.

In 2007 Buhari picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yar'Adua.

Buhari cannot manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian history.

Even after the civil war Igbos rebuilt themselves with nothing, much to the envy of other Nigerians. Igbos do not hate Buhari. They only hate the poverty associated with Buhari and his style of government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a feeling Buhari will not be alive to witness the forthcoming elections. He is living on borrowed time.

I have a feeling you'll die before Buhari... You wanna bet?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Not upto 300 people
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Ibcrown(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Big daddy till 2023

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Teewhy2: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Seetto: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
And you are sure you will be alive to see when buhari will be inaugurated for second tenure undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by shegra58: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
diebuhari1:
Despite all the colour editing, the roofs are still brown
the roof is as brown as your teeth grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Stalwert: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Atiku is doomed .

Ipob are gonna swim in mud once gain

Thieves are gonna smell pepper

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by kehinde1588(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
You dnt need a soothsayer to tell you that Buahri will win southwest with at least 60% votes.

After Buahari is done in 2023, Tinubu or Starboy will take over till 2031.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by id911(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Don't make too much noise! Even if he rigs himself in, he won't complete his tenure. Abacha was even more daring than him but we all know what later happened
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by EyezofGod120: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
all this people seff,,dem go dey repeat one pic three times dey claim say dem get supporter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.