Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car (2292 Views)

Neat Infiniti FX35 09/010 / Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by Alexgbodi: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
I wish to buy Infiniti FX35 but don't know any thing about the car. Thanks first day i saw the car with someone I immediately fell in love but my fear now is the general view of the car. I want to know the fuel consumption rate, availability of spare part in Nigeria, maintainance ability. Thanks
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by fykes(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
If you buy a new one, it's cool. Car is quite rugged and made for Nigerian road. Its a powerful engined SUV with a normal fuel consumption for a v6 engine. Maintenance cost in view of changing parts is a but high but that is normal with all Infiniti products but its readily available.
Pls don't buy one that has had accident and repaired. The sensors may have been changed and that is a sure fire way for electrical faults .
Every other thing is cool, its a nice and powerful SUV

3 Likes

Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by atelysir(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Alexgbodi:
I wish to buy Infiniti FX35 but don't know any thing about the car. Thanks first day i saw the car with someone I immediately fell in love but my fear now is the general view of the car. I want to know the fuel consumption rate, availability of spare part in Nigeria, maintainance ability. Thanks
my Oga I am still waiting your response Sir
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by Alexgbodi: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
atelysir:
my Oga I am still waiting your response Sir
FX35 2006
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
That VQ is a guzzler, not for those who buy 1k fuel.
That said, the VQ is also one of the best engines ever made. Powerful V6, very reliable. Acceleration is better than any V6 Toyota made in that era.
The FX35 has some pretty sizeable blind spots, be sure to test drive one first.
Ground clearance isn't particularly excellent for an SUV in that class. Still fine, though.
Careful with Nigerian used ones. Nissan uses a lot of sensors, and those cars don't tolerate technical manhandling/kazeemization.
Parts aren't that expensive, but it's a luxury car. Expect luxury part prices.
The interior feels a bit plasticky, but I haven't had much first-hand experience with the facelift models, so you'll have to check it out yourself.

Next time, post this in the comparison/recommendations thread.

2 Likes

Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by CarGuideNG: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by computerglobal(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2018

Knowing the history of a used car before you decide to buy one can save you a lot of money down the road. By ordering a vehicle history report (VHR), you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs
Computerglobal provides comprehensive vehicle history report for any used and tokunbo vehicles

Contact us today

CARFAX
AUTOCHECK
NMVTIS
World wide BVIP
EUROPEAN VEHICLE HISTORY
FLOOD CHECK & MORE...........

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068

Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by atelysir(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Alexgbodi:

FX35 2006
#3.5m Sir
Contact me so we'll talk better Sir
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by Alexgbodi: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
fykes:
If you buy a new one, it's cool. Car is quite rugged and made for Nigerian road. Its a powerful engined SUV with a normal fuel consumption for a v6 engine. Maintenance cost in view of changing parts is a but high but that is normal with all Infiniti products but its readily available.
Pls don't buy one that has had accident and repaired. The sensors may have been changed and that is a sure fire way for electrical faults .
Every other thing is cool, its a nice and powerful SUV
Thanks
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by atelysir(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Alexgbodi:

Thanks
I have not heard from you Sir
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by RZArecta2(m): 3:36am On Sep 22, 2018
All I know is that I drove a friends own when he first bought it and the driving experience was out of this world. It's a very enjoyable car but respect it well (mechanic and lubricants wise) no short cuts o
Re: To Buy Infiniti FX35 Car by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2018
If ur looking at fuel economy, forget infiniti. You go buy fuel tire. It is a strong car and very reliable if you give it what it wants. It has a lot of sensors. If you discover a fault scan the car 1st! The car hates kazeemization

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested Me For Typo Error On My Car Papers / Toyota Camry Tiny Light Pencil 1999 Vs Toyota Corolla Model, 2004 / Car As Collateral For Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.