Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (57395 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by IllegalMoney: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by Afam4eva(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
This news sweet me no be small grin

11 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by AeroplaneApple: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Naa sarrki remain make dem beat

7 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by agabaI23(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abjay97:
Like for Lauretta. Share for Okonjo Iweala
Do not disrespect NOI please. How can you compare her to that woman?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by hopexter(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

but you're Igbo now grin

Not all Igbos are Ipob.

1 Like

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by Philinho(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
If she like now she will said it was PDP.....Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by able20(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
APC only rascals

2 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by vedaxcool(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Where is the evidence self by this loser called ude? I thought shes from anambra

Sadly lies are becoming the order of the day. same way one Henry guy twitted he saw former DSS boss Lawal in the airport traveling out, there is no depth they won't sink to destroy the country
Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by mikkyjay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Mumu post meant for the Ipob pigs grin grin grin
You are truly senseless and shameless,
Every of your senseless posts are usually about ipob

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by israelmao(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Her mouth will be quiet a little.

3 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by amaniro: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
hopexter:

Not all Igbos are Ipob.
indigenous PEOPLE of BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by gift2xl: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
I remember that beating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by sonnie10: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abjay97:
Like for Lauretta. Share for Okonjo Iweala

What an insult!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by hopexter(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

indigenous PEOPLE of BIAFRA

Not every igbo is indigenous Sir!

1 Like

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by lucy10(f): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nemesis have finally caught up with Lauretta Onochie, this is just the beginning.. lolz

3 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by SUNDICOS(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
Pictures and videos of while she was being beaten or I smells lies
don't mind those illiterate liars

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by Yaba4sure: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
that useless prostitute drunkard
that one wey no even fit win her poling unit for terrorist Buhari

shameless thing
u don't mean it

1 Like

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by kechywillz(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin dem don beat stars comot ur eyes,just post your recent pictures to confirm the assertion grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Open confession

3 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by bigtt76(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
And the fool is happy someone beat a woman? undecided

donlucabrazi:
According to a Twitter user Jackson Ude, Presidential aid Madam Lauretta Onochie was beaten blue black by a faction of APC during the last state Congress.

Screen shots below.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1037023862159040512
Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by isaacojih: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
She has not seen anything yet, the way she go about insulting people because of PMB and their evil party is alarming, thank God the blue and black beating she received was from her fellow APC thugs, at least she keep mute for a while now.

5 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
God I wish I was there grin
I'd have used a razor to redesign her face. Make it even uglier than it is now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by rock003: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
Pictures and videos of while she was being beaten or I smells lies

I dare you to provide your name, phone number and full address here. Believe me, you too will get visitors. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by edupedia: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
that useless prostitute drunkard
that one wey no even fit win her poling unit for terrorist Buhari

shameless thing

...shame to all teachers who ever tsught u about manners...
Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by rock003: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hope you enjoyed the beating. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by yarimo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
rock003:

I dare you to provide your name, phone number and full address here. Believe me, you too will get visitors. grin
ok I stays in house no 4 SHEAKAU estate SAMBISA Forest in maiduguri .
Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by rock003: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
donofdons:
Every problem can be settled physically and violently. That is what Nigerians deserve. Diplomacy doesn’t work for us. If violence is not solving your problems, you are using less of it than you need. Just increase it.
A normal Nigerian criminal will never confess unless maximum torture and violence is applied. Than God for the strong men of SARS who are more armed robbers than even robbers themselves. Licenced terrorists in civilian uniforms and police ID cards who are ready to unleash mayhem at short notice.

Do you realize how many Nigerians have been wrongly accused, beaten up by the police and forced under duress to confess to a crime they never committed?

How I wish police arrests you one day and torture you until you give up the ghost or confess to a crime you never committed; maybe the beating can format your brain and stop you from uttering rubbish.
Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by Realname: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hmmmm

I follow alot of your posts but frankly you are very classless, like a tout . Something about you just runs one the wrong way. You are the sort of person whom if I invited to my house I would give my vakubake cause I just have this instead feeling you are a kleptomaniac. You seem.like a frustrated baby mam whose hushband panel beats regularly and you have become so bitter that you only find solace on nairaland where you rant like a mental patient .

I am not ibo in anyway before you go there but honestly something tells me you have mental issues , probably an over weight depression patient 2ho have severe self esteem issues .

Good night

6 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by wink2015(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Where is the videos and picture of Lauretta Onochie showing a swollen eyes or being beaten and an attempted being stripped-down uncladed?

1 Like

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by Banmeallday: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pictures please....as that would make my day

2 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by franchasng: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
despi64:
E remain Keyamo and Sagay as them no wan get sense
you forgot Liar Mohammed and Àdeshina the give your family land to fulani herdsmen or we'll kill you krona shocked

3 Likes

Re: 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude by Walehelt(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
vedaxcool:

Sadly lies are becoming the order of the day. same way one Henry guy twitted he saw former DSS boss Lawal in the airport traveling out, there is no depth they won't sink to destroy the country

I'm very sure she is seeing this rumor, she only need to do a live video with no make up to refute this, I no get am?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.