Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone (458 Views)

Angry Igbo Lady Has Very Harsh Words For All You Python ( Eke) Killers! / Dancing With A Dead Man’s Casket Goes Wrong, The Ghost About To Get Angry |video / Don't Be Angry If Yoruba Man Speaks Yoruba To You In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by segzyndpep(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am incredibly angry at the person that insult me at the gtbank atm few minutes ago. Infact we almost got physical but i just keep calm because it might end up in a bloody fight.he abuse my mom and abuse me to the extent that everybody actually feel i should react but i kept mute.
He met me on the queue but because they were two he decide to jump the queue..he is younger than i am and still so full of himself, ready to get physical if i drag with him.

I am so angry right now that i can actually track and do bad to him.i dont just know what to do because the insult is so much.folks how do you handle such if it were you?should i have put up a fight even if am not sure i will beat him up.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by Alejoc(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Don't decend to his level.... Silence can even scare the hell out of him!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by Shelumiel: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Putting up a fight would show how barbaric you are , and secondly, if you do fight him , there is a possibility of you inflicting harm on him (which might result in the unknown like death for instance ). So when it comes to things like this , it's best to ignore him and move on .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by segzyndpep(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Putting up a fight would show how barbaric you are , and secondly, if you do fight him , there is a possibility of you inflicting harm on him (which might result in the unknown like death for instance ). So when it comes to things like this , it's best to ignore him and move on .

Thanks so much i really appreciate
Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by segzyndpep(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alejoc:
Don't decend to his level.... Silence can even scare the hell out of him!

Thank you so much..really appreciate
Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by chiommy123(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Op just tell us you no strong and the guy carry muscle pass you
Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by YourImaginaryBF: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
don't let it get to you. try occupying your mind with more important things.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by segzyndpep(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
chiommy123:
Op just tell us you no strong and the guy carry muscle pass you

Hmmm dat one dey
Re: What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone by segzyndpep(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
don't let it get to you. try occupying your mind with more important things.

Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY!!! Story By Beady Nnanna / Akin Alabi Reveals How Women’ Behaviour Fuels Patriarchy / Combating Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.