Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! (2296 Views)

Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by tc1od: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2018

2 Shares

Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by zinnydan(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's really touching
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Touching.Allah will make a way.Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by Almaiga: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Small time Igbo's will be spewing trash about the North and beggers. The truth is, some of us have been to the East severally and the presence of less previlage, poor and beggers who are Igbo's, will greet you.

I pray a helper locate this woman.

1 Share

Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by Alejoc(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thanks for your help.... May help come her way real quick!
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by chiommy123(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
I think you should add your account number for people that may not have time for calls. Really painful. May God locate her
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by DankPineapple: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's times like this you realize how minute your "problems" are

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by EGBEDA101: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
front page mods
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
LIKES if u belive dis will make FP
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by Shinapraise(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
I will employ you to disclose your account number
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by tc1od: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Shinapraise:
I will employ you to disclose your account number
I don't think that is the best idea that was why I provide my contact and email address.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by okwabayi(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2018
I'll read this later.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by tc1od: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should add your account number for people that may not have time for calls. Really painful. May God locate her
a text massage or email me i will provide that.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by tc1od: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2018
I make a small video of them, I dnt know I have been trying to upload the video is no going, but will keep trying though
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! by ntyce(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2018
tc1od:
I make a small video of them, I dnt know I have been trying to upload the video is no going, but will keep trying though

Upload on YouTube and post the link here.

(1) (Reply)

Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later / SMH!! Man Hits The Pool In Sexy Bikini (photo) / See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.