Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics (4086 Views)

How To Browse Any Site For Free On All Networks Using Freebasics / Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by supercase1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is might sound funny but it's the Truth grin nearly all nairaland viewers uses Opera freebasics to access the site.this is due to the hardship imposed on nigerians by bad government.this research was carried out and found out that nearly all viewers and visitors about 90 percent of Nairalandthe site users and visitors use freebasics these include those well known tribalist that always cause trouble on the site.they don't have money for data subscription this is bad.
grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Vulcanheph(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
60% Of Nairalanders use the free basics app. 35% Use the opera mini daily free bundle Only 5% Use data
Don't ask me how i knew this.....

21 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Elui2(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
What is free basic app?

13 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by skywalker240(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Even you too you are among us

2 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Before nko?? MTN, AIRTEL are limited, But 9mobile is unlimited!!

I use my main data on MTN to browse Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

I use 9mobile Freebasics to browse Nairaland and see unlimited pictures!

8 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by supercase1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Elui2:
What is free basic app?
Coming from the chief user himself grin grin

10 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by SamuelLoch: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
No be lie! I'm in my final year, I work remotely as a research assistant. First week of April, job was put on hold, no income. Since I use a lot of data and my bank account isn't smiling, I discovered freebasics somehow, and ever since then it has been freebasics, both on Airtel and 9mobile.
Even though, I can't view/read some threads, I've learnt to live with that!
Freebasics all the way till there's a development!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by KrazyDave16(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Elui2:
What is free basic app?
Co ask.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raydos:
Before nko?? MTN, AIRTEL are limited, But 9mobile is unlimited!!

I use my main data on MTN to browse Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

I use 9mobile Freebasics to browse Nairaland and see unlimited pictures!
can you also comment
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
can you also comment

Wakanda question is this?? Was it not my comment you quoted??

20 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
What's free basics?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raydos:

Wakanda question is this?? Was it not my comment you quoted??
cos the last time i use it on airtel sim it won't allow me to login
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by 900winer(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by lilyheaven: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
SamuelLoch:
No be lie! I'm in my final year, I work remotely as a research assistant. First week of April, job was put on hold, no income. Since I use a lot of data and my bank account isn't smiling, I discovered freebasics somehow, and ever since then it has been freebasics, both on Airtel and 9mobile.
Even though, I can't view/read some threads, I've learnt to live with that!
Freebasics all the way till there's a development!
I’m using MTN,
How can I join the freebasics? I’m interested.

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by LordOfTheWeed: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
supercase1:
This is might sound funny but it's the Truth grin nearly all nairaland viewers uses Opera freebasics to access the site.this is due to the hardship imposed on nigerians by bad government.this research was carried out and found out that nearly all viewers and visitors about 90 percent of Nairalandthe site users and visitors use freebasics these include those well known tribalist that always cause trouble on the site.they don't have money for data subscription this is bad.
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by SamuelLoch: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
lilyheaven:

I’m using MTN,
How can I join the freebasics? I’m interested.

Don't know if it works with MTN, as I don't use MTN.
Visit https://0.freebasics.com/
If it works, you should see Nairaland and some others without efforts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Who needs freebasics when opera mini gives you 50mb daily

5 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Martinez39s(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
A lot of people use freebasics.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by dahgifted(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
QueenMelinda:
Who needs freebasics when opera mini gives you 50mb daily
You follow dey game?

3 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yessir I use it as that is my only hope.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Tunde835(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
I use freebasics on android nd button phone 2 browse with opera free browsing. Wen i want 2 use youtube instead of buying 100 naira 75mb in which case would finish with d speed of light on mtn i buy mtn youtube nd instagram which gives me 300mb 2 browse on all google apps nd websites including google play nd instagram for N100.I watch videos on basic mode which means with N100 i can watch about 30-35 videos, nd wen i need 2 download from other websites i browse at night wit N25 for 250mb dats how i browse wit minimum cost

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by officialsaw01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chai! o boy see casting! Nairaland is a something, i like this house.

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Elui2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
supercase1:

Coming from the chief user himself grin grin

MUMU
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Elui2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Co ask.
Tell me you get mouth
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tunde835:
I use freebasics nd button phone 2 browse with opera free browsing wen i want 2 use youtube instead of buying 100 naira 75mb in which case would finish with d speed of light on mtn i buy mtn youtube nd instagram which gives me 300mb 2 browse on all google apps nd websites including google play nd instagram for N100 nd watch videos on basic mode nd wen i need 2 download from other websites i browse at night wit N25 for 250mb dats how i browse wit minimum cost
chai, You Dey really take advantage of MTN

12 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by AlexMahone: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why use freebasics, when you can access nairaland, F.O.C, with MTN?

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by AlexMahone: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tunde835:
I use freebasics nd button phone 2 browse with opera free browsing wen i want 2 use youtube instead of buying 100 naira 75mb in which case would finish with d speed of light on mtn i buy mtn youtube nd instagram which gives me 300mb 2 browse on all google apps nd websites including google play nd instagram for N100 nd watch videos on basic mode nd wen i need 2 download from other websites i browse at night wit N25 for 250mb dats how i browse wit minimum cost
Bros, there's not one, not even half comma in this post of yours. Like would you die, if you use at least, one comma? And to think i was interested in what you were saying

10 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by Raydos: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
cos the last time i use it on airtel sim it won't allow me to login

I haven't use it on Airtel Before, I use it mostly on MTN and 9mobile

MTN is limited, Only 20mb per day

but the 9mobile is unlimited, You can use it as much as you want!!

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Data no dey
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by KrazyDave16(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Elui2:

Tell me you get mouth
Me sef no know anything about m.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics by starbuck(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
It's nothing to be ashamed of undecided undecided

I use it and that of opera mini 50mb Airtel free data..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Multiplayer Game / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price!!! / Whatsapp Adds A New Feature To Its App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.