Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (51013 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Guy if you don't know something.. Is better you don't talk.. As a matter of fact.. 50 na understatement self... We know how many police men.. Aunty dupe alone fit control.. With just one phone call..
Hanji:
50 police bawo, hw many stations did he report u too.
Guy u too dey lie
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
My only Son is an avid YouTube gamer/vlogger.

I just dey encourage am to still stay in school.

The reality is some of them pull in over $100K per month here. A few sha.

I’ve never used Pythagoras whatever ever in my adult working life yet I had to learn that sumbeech grin
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Stephenabudu960:
Lol.... Guy your father dey vex ooo..... 50 and police for wetin
na exaggeration jare,no mind the boy, he too get mouth

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by daamazing(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:
My only Son is an avid YouTube gamer/vlogger.

I just dey encourage am to still stay in school.

The reality is some of them pull in over $100K per month here. A few sha.

I’ve never used Pythagoras whatever ever in my adult working life yet I had to learn that sumbeech grin
what's his channel? smiley
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2018
when even crackdown operations on notorious armed robbery dens don't require up to 20 policemen this one is spewing this 50.policemen putrid garbage. Must he talk? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Davido used to be sincere as a young lad those days at Phase 1.

But I do not know what the boy is smoking these days. His lies can anger Satan. I know his father was against his Tupac lifestyle as a young lad and opposed his foray into music and actually have his police attache intimidate him to stay in school.

But 50 policemen ? I need to know what style that Chioma offers this boy these days.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Dikashii: 12:34am On Sep 05, 2018
what kind of fuckery is this

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by chukwutope: 12:44am On Sep 05, 2018
The police were his daddy's personal guards?
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by chukwutope: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2018
DavidO is StupidO
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Morbeta11(m): 2:33am On Sep 05, 2018
;DDavido has embarrassed Nigeria police... grin ;DWaiting for Jimoh Moshood to deny her his claims. Davido papa sent an entire Area command the catch him... grin grin.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Ojady(m): 3:05am On Sep 05, 2018
When a nigga be lying, he be swinging his hands just for emphasis like, the more he be doing that, the more we gon believe it actually happened... Nigga! David Adeleke ye paaro jo!!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by no1madman(m): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2018
50 criminals !
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Ndipe(m): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Parents, let your kids follow their dreams.
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Evidenx(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2018
My own father reported me to 60 airforce officer,so davido my own pass ur own,i had to scale the great wall of china to avoid arrest..haha.
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Pray(m): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2018
I don't believe this.
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by flordz2002(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Davido scaled fence 50 police officers davido but y

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by donqx: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2018
ohh
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by horia: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2018
dyze:
Who count them? grin

Awa gór
I was wondering how he was fast enough to count the policemen b4 @scaling_though_the_fence.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by dyze(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2018
horia:
I was wondering how he was fast enough to count the policemen b4 @scaling_though_the_fence.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by RexTramadol1: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Like Hausas will say

Haba Mana!

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Dizzytee: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Thats How yoruba people do they can lie for africa the worst tribe in the world we readers association gives u an accolade..
Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by neyur: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:
This guy self too dey talk.... Person wey suppose dey NYSC camp by now....Shioor.......I don't really like him tho....#Team_Star_boy...

LIKE 4 WIZKID and SHARE 4 DAVIDO

see your life?
yaf finished

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by dude99(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:
This guy self too dey talk.... Person wey suppose dey NYSC camp by now....Shioor.......I don't really like him tho....#Team_Star_boy...

You see that range between the likes and shares? you just shot yourself on the leg

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by Anjor23: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Hanji:
50 police bawo, hw many stations did he report u too.
Guy u too dey lie

LOL... You done see am finish na

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido by mubby4real(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:

Ntor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.