Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' (27390 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Amagite(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

TV presenter and former big brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka has replied a BBNaija fan who called her dirty while having a conversation about Miracle with another big brother Naija fan.

See the tweet and her response below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/ahneeka-replies-twitter-user-who-called-her-dirty.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
This girl is very dumb, I cannot understand what she is writing, please slay mamas stay off drugs.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by generationz(f): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
if she didn't reply no one will know she was called dirty

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Shelloween(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
ish
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by amaniro: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
That one is answering Atutupoyoyocheesy

If I were a celebrity I promise never to answer such trolls

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by hisgrace090: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Attention seeking thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by GistMore: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don’t even understand the idiotic reply she gave .

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Tamarapetty(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abeg make person translate

8 Likes

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by LesbianBoy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nairalanders you guys should epp me beg TamaraPetty-Lesbianboy that she should change her DP na....eyaff tey angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Tamarapetty(f): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nairalanders you guys should epp me beg TamaraPetty-Lesbianboy that she should change her DP na....eyaff tey angry angry
Lol, till november!
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by helphelp: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Her response actually paved way for that tweet to be true

5 Likes

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Shortyy(f): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nigerians always making irrelevant people famous.
Look at the trash she posted up there! Gibberish and no sense at all.

I bet most of these BBN housemates don't even know where Big Brother originated from!

Bunch of clueless lots!

Check my signature please.

5 Likes

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by pointstores(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dirty ke
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by ukehnonny: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
angry
I don't understand the sharing of bed she meant.
As per Olosho wey she be or something else?
The reply got me more confused sef.

24 Likes

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by AgentGoat: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I never know you for this kind behavior my friend undecided
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Qsscruz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
She made no sense. Does sharing the bed take away the fact that you are hydrophobic. Your bath is like Sunday, it comes once a week..

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Youngk(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don't understand the reply,does it mean she has not taken her bath since morning?
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by fergie001: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
MCM should be Angel....
Ahneeka sef... Better ignore certain things...
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by kimnanalove(f): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
What is she trying to say now undecided
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by fergie001: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Qsscruz:
She made no sense. Does sharing the bed take away the fact that you are hydrophobic. Your bath is like Sunday, it comes once a week..
Come,you get biff with ahneeka,wetin nah...haba
Apologise to her now,shap shap
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by skyhighweb(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
something about ntel dead line

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by harley88(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
fergie001:
Come,you get biff with ahneeka,wetin nah...haba Apologise to her now,shap shap
LMAO ���
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by crunchyg: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shortyy:

I bet most of these BBN housemates don't even know where Big Brother originated from!

Bunch of clueless lots!

Can you please shut up already

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
I like this Ahneeka girl.

Shortyy:

Bunch of clueless lots!

STFU
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by Kimcutie: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Hello!
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by meobizy(f): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ahneeka was a dirty, arrogant, ungrateful and fake girl. I'm sure she still kicks herself from time to time for going on the show and letting people find out.
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by UpdatesiOS147(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
To suck her breast just dey hungry me
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by satowind(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Why do you guys hate this decent girl

3 Likes

Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by tolulope1990(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2018
generationz:
if she didn't reply no one will know she was called dirty
He be like you get sense oooh babe
Re: Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' by ifyalways(f): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2018
But she is indeed a very dirty girl one of the reasons her acne will defy every treatment .

How can a girl find it so difficult to shower each day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With Regina Askia Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.