Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa (578 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by Heavenlyminded: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant has said that he remains the best presidential choice for the South Easterners, saying he supported many Igbo businessmen to become billionaires. He also pledged to support any presidential aspirant in the party that wins the party primary election for the 2019 general elections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/2019-i-helped-many-igbo-businessmen-become-billionaires-so-s-east-needs-me-bafarawa/

Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by sweetyme001(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
alright
Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why didn't the afonjas you supported also turn out to be billionaires? Useless things...always brag because they have success stories from a particular people who work extremely hard.
Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by murphyibiam15(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
see this almajirii

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by amazingspiderma: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
How many Alamajiri's did he help?

1 Like

Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by CaptainMitch: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
You seen to love Umahi a lot.
murphyibiam15:
see this almajirii
Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by murphyibiam15(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
CaptainMitch:
You seen to love Umahi a lot.
he's a great leader
Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by CaptainMitch: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yes I agree, only that his family is wasteful, his son flies private jet to Nigeria monthly. sad
murphyibiam15:

he's a great leader
Re: I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa by docadams: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Heavenlyminded:
Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant has said that he remains the best presidential choice for the South Easterners, saying he supported many Igbo businessmen to become billionaires. He also pledged to support any presidential aspirant in the party that wins the party primary election for the 2019 general elections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/2019-i-helped-many-igbo-businessmen-become-billionaires-so-s-east-needs-me-bafarawa/

You made many Ibos billionaire? If you didn't swear them to oath at the Okija shrine, you can kiss your benevolence bye bye. IBO man regards politics and friendship as extentions of his business. Money is like god to them.

(1) (Reply)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / BREAKING: Police Dismiss Three Inspectors Involved In Raid Of Clark’s Home / PHOTO: Ojukwu University Best Graduating Student Get Live Fowl And Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.