Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. (32547 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by senatordave1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Veyk:
Y'all talking as if you live in ife with all your permutations and combinations. One thing that I'm sure of is that Ife(East, Central, North, south) is for Omisore. Don't trust everything you see in the media.
Which lga is modakeke located

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Mckenzie5527(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Am not a politician but I knw a lot about my state 'state of Osun' .Aregbesola is d best governor State of Osun ever produced but no matter how u perform, you'll still have ur own poor performance. in terms of salary of workers and provision of d same school uniform for all d students in d whole state also merging of school is a grt mistake of this administration . Like i said, nobody is perfect BUT if they can work on those two area dat i mention seriously State of Osun will b best among d states in Nigeria.
As for me, I love continuity bcoz dat's wot help Lagos state moving forward.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Mckenzie5527(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by olajizz01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Firefire:
Aregbesola is a failure.
For your mind abi?but what about your illiterate dancer who is dreaming to be a governor that will never come to pass,he will sure cry loud come 22nd this month,just bear it in mind.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by ofwest47(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Omishore is a forgotten conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Peterpower211(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2018
They simply came to see Wasiu Ayinde. Period!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Jagot: 2:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Sleekfingers:
If I were to be from that state will definitely not vote for apc. How in the world will a state owe the workers.

It is better they try another party. Except they are enjoying it.

That's what happened in ekiti. Osun people should vote wisely

And you think APC rely on workers vote.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Zico5:
Go and ask anybody, Apc has no place in ile-ife. U can deceive any one not ife indigenes. Those crowd u see are rented ones from all over osun and Lagos. The remaining few are there to watch Wasiu Ayinde. What a fail party, u have millions to spend on musicians while those u are governed are languishing in penury. Shame on Aregbe! shame on APC.

God bless you. 100% correct.
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by contigiency(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2018
I know for sure that all the parties rent crowd, but What I don't know is how much one can spend to hire this kind of crowd. So Majority may not have been hired after all.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by jtwest(m): 3:58am On Sep 05, 2018
some facts about this upcoming osun state election:
1. more than half of those crowds are not residents of ife, there was about 200 buses parked on the streets where the rally held. undecided
2. 80% of the people there has no idea what the APCs' Governorship Aspirant Manifestos are.
3. None of the candidates have properly fashioned out a solution to the problems of the state, none has even shown that he/she understands the
sources of the problems and how to adequately challenge it. embarassed
4. this is Nigeria, where people prefers to stand in the sun and watch musicians sing, make a lot of noise than to drill their candidates at debates
and meetings to know the quality of the fellows. lipsrsealed
5. this is politics of money, which ever one Osun State People votes for will take them through another four years of hunger, debts and pain; if not
worse. undecided

N.B: Aregbe's insistent on capital projects over the welfare of his people is stupid, is like a father buying TV for his hungry children, but suffering people has been an archaic political tactics and it works; you will see how people will endanger their life because of 5000.

meanwhile.........when the people see politicians' money...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by remedykboy: 5:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Zico5:
Go and ask anybody, Apc has no place in ile-ife. U can deceive any one not ife indigenes. Those crowd u see are rented ones from all over osun and Lagos. The remaining few are there to watch Wasiu Ayinde. What a fail party, u have millions to spend on musicians while those u are governed are languishing in penury. Shame on Aregbe! shame on APC.
is a pity so you can not reason on ur own...................your hatred still follow you to dis place

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by chemberlin(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Keep deceiving people.. That rally was APC rally during president buhari election and aregbeshola second term
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by maasoap(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Zico5:

Ife votes will be shared among APC, PDP and SDP just like it will be shared in other places. SDP may win in most of Ife local governments but it won't be all and the margin won't be that much. So, stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Gerrardreg: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Why mopol is shooting yestaday in Ife rally
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Veyk(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Which lga is modakeke located

Modakeke is not part of IFE, so it doesn't fall into any of the LGAs I mentioned. Modakeke has its own Area Council.
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Veyk(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Jagot:

And you think APC rely on workers vote.
So, who do they rely on? Market women? Youths?
Every occupation is bearing the brunt of the 'little or no salary'
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by ogundeleai(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Possible osun guber results : in Osun East, Omisore SDP will spring massive vote in ife with 6 LG, APC will however neutralize the feat with an edge in Ilesha with 7LG... In Osun West, Adeleke, PDP, will hold sway with good margin over ADP candidate and APC combine.. In Osun Central, APC will win landslides over other parties... In conclusion, the return of incumbent party governing the state is 90% guaranteed... GOOD LUCK TO 4 MAJOR PARTIES AT FOREFRONT

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by khello5(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Gerrardreg:
Why mopol is shooting yestaday in Ife rally
Mega rally turn to oppressor rally.
Yesterday in IFE ,APC held their mega rally but IFE people showed that their not fool by calling the aregbe and his rented crowd thief thief thief.but it turned to war at technical college the venue of the program when some people started stoned wasiu and aregbe himself and police started shooting to the air .aregbe and wasiu can't stayed beyond 30 minus on podium, he told waisu let leave quick oooo.(ile o gbodo su bawa Ni bi oooo). come see how rented crowd started off their shoe and vest cos of fear even MS oluomo was guarded by policeman very well before he can get to where he packed his car .aregbe and waisu move bomber by bomber and guarded by aregbe aids out IFE ,come and how the Mobil police began shooting from technical to enuwa,it now clear to me that if people of osun can monitor their vote aregbe and APC can not win this coming election.
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Eponyeeboz: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2018
jtwest:
some facts about this upcoming osun state election:
1. more than half of those crowds are not residents of ife, there was about 200 buses parked on the streets where the rally held. undecided
2. 80% of the people there has no idea what the APCs' Governorship Aspirant Manifestos are.
3. None of the candidates have properly fashioned out a solution to the problems of the state, none has even shown that he/she understands the
sources of the problems and how to adequately challenge it. embarassed
4. this is Nigeria, where people prefers to stand in the sun and watch musicians sing, make a lot of noise than to drill their candidates at debates
and meetings to know the quality of the fellows. lipsrsealed
5. this is politics of money, which ever one Osun State People votes for will take them through another four years of hunger, debts and pain; if not
worse. undecided

N.B: Aregbe's insistent on capital projects over the welfare of his people is stupid, is like a father buying TV for his hungry children, but suffering people has been an archaic political tactics and it works; you will see how people will endanger their life because of 5000.

meanwhile.........when the people see politicians' money...

So, if they're from Ife, there won't be buses there cos the people would trek from their houses?

APC may not win in Ife, that's Omisore's town and he's been winning there since. However, it's only in Ife that Omi can win. His luck won't even extend to Moro or Edunabon.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Eponyeeboz: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2018
khello5:
Mega rally turn to oppressor rally.
Yesterday in IFE ,APC held their mega rally but IFE people showed that their not fool by calling the aregbe and his rented crowd thief thief thief.but it turned to war at technical college the venue of the program when some people started stoned wasiu and aregbe himself and police started shooting to the air .aregbe and wasiu can't stayed beyond 30 minus on podium, he told waisu let leave quick oooo.(ile o gbodo su bawa Ni bi oooo). come see how rented crowd started off their shoe and vest cos of fear even MS oluomo was guarded by policeman very well before he can get to where he packed his car .aregbe and waisu move bomber by bomber and guarded by aregbe aids out IFE ,come and how the Mobil police began shooting from technical to enuwa,it now clear to me that if people of osun can monitor their vote aregbe and APC can not win this coming election.

See the amount of incoherent drivel you put out in public!
Your enemies have really gone far in your life, you have to be very prayerful.

Leave Nairaland and proceed on 21 months dry fasting maybe there can be hope.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Eponyeeboz: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Veyk:

Modakeke is not part of IFE, so it doesn't fall into any of the LGAs I mentioned. Modakeke has its own Area Council.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Modakeke is Ife East.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Eponyeeboz: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2018
chemberlin:
Keep deceiving people.. That rally was APC rally during president buhari election and aregbeshola second term

Denial is the first stage of grief, acceptance is the last.

You're making progress.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Zico5:

Keep fooling yourself. Ife central will vote APC now that the security will be so high that the thugs Omisore always use to scare away voters will be caged. The card readers too will foil the normal rigging. Modakeke votes in Ife east will dilute PDP votes there. Due to religion Ife north will go APC. Even in Ife south. I won’t be surprise if APC floored sap in ile-Ife. There is no awoof money from the center to throw around for PDP and Omisore is not that rich and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2018
Veyk:

Are you ignorant or stupid? Modakeke is under Ife East. It has a LGA yes, but still under Ife east

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by ProfGday(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Mckenzie5527:
Am not a politician but I knw a lot about my state 'state of Osun' .Aregbesola is d best governor State of Osun ever produced but no matter how u perform, you'll still have ur own poor performance. in terms of salary of workers and provision of d same school uniform for all d students in d whole state also merging of school is a grt mistake of this administration . Like i said, nobody is perfect BUT if they can work on those two area dat i mention seriously State of Osun will b best among d states in Nigeria.
As for me, I love continuity bcoz dat's wot help Lagos state moving forward.
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Veyk(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2018
Mosesm:

Are you ignorant or stupid? Modakeke is under Ife East. It has a LGA yes, but still under Ife east

It shows how deficient you are intellectually. Must you abuse me to pass across your view. Go get some Courtsey kid and get off my mention if you can't hold a reasonable conversation.

I still hold on to what I know because you don't know ife than I do. Osun state has 30lgas and a local government area office(modakeke).
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by Veyk(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Modakeke is Ife East.
Ìfẹ́ East Area Office.
#Better person
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by mansoura(f): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Kikikiki
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by tundemoen: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Butterflylleo:
More pictures
I won't in anyway be sentimental with my view on this. I can categorically tell you the crowd in the pictures came to watch Wasiu and others from Lagos and APC members from all over the state. You can ask anybody that stays in Ife how they were stoned and how people were shouting 'ole ole ole (thief thief thief) right from Mayfair roundabout to Technical college field (the venue of the campaign). They could not finish the rally as they were pursued when Aregbesola was about to talk. APC should just forget ile Ife and Ede because they will get similar or worse treatment in Ede. Don't be deceived by the crowd.
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by ojobek: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2018
most of them were there to watch Wasiu
Re: Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. by charlesbuari: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Hongbenga:
Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally @ Ife Federal constituency, Ileri Oluwa Ni yio se...

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1898932870183992&id=100002018929867&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1898932870183992%3Atl_objid.1898932870183992%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1898932870183992%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B1898928626851083%2C1898928623517750%2C1898929753517637%2C1898929746850971%2C1898929750184304%5D%3Athid.100002018929867%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1538377199%3A-2842601781072526213&__tn__=%2AW-R

APC might not win in Ife which has four local governments but the party will be able to get at 25% in all four. Some people believe APC will not get votes in the upcoming election, issokay. Not a fan of the party but APC haters are mainly the workers, which is understandable. Amongst the populace APC has foot soldiers who well on ground to drive support for the party which they been doing since 2006.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Aide, Bolaji Tunji Says / President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) / Wande Abimbola: "I Was Ridiculed For Returning Home A Poor Senator"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.