Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Travelling To Gambia? Join Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Gambia? Join Me (7693 Views)

Relocating To Gambia / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by wambai80: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]

GoooooD!! Mooooooorning , Nairalanders. I have open my door. If you wanna Travel To Gambia, you join Me. I will be Travelling by End of September so! Come one! Come all!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
wambai80:
[color=#006600][/color]

GoooooD!! Mooooooorning , Nairalanders. I have open my door. If you wanna Travel To Gambia, you join Me. I will be Travelling by End of September so! Come one! Come all!!

I'm really interested in relocating to Gambia .. please what mean are you using for your traveling , air or road ? And what are you going there to do? Vacation or relocating? Let's share mind please .. thanks
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by T3amie(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
wambai80:
[color=#006600][/color]

im interested in traveling over to the Gambia
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Which day do we leave?
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by Larrycool1234(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Let's know the purpose you are travelling with ,conditions and other issues.... Date and so on
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by wambai80: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2018
I am relocating from naija, Gambia has many opportunity, be it.. Job, Business and you can even rely on weekend classes in the Gambia, you can make it, so! Yes! Am relocating and I intend to travel by road as its cheaper.
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by youngsahito(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2018
wambai80:
[color=#006600][/color]

do you have anybody there and what kind of job are we going to be doing there?
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by wambai80: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2018
youngsahito:
do you have anybody there and what kind of job are we going to be doing there?

Well" like I said, I am a Computer Programmer and I will first initiate a resume, cover letter and business plan writing while at the same time apply for teaching and will organise weekends and evening practical networking and programming classes.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
wambai80:
I am relocating from naija, Gambia has many opportunity, be it.. Job, Business and you can even rely on weekend classes in the Gambia, you can make it, so! Yes! Am relocating and I intend to travel by road as its cheaper.

Please shed more light on the evening classes ..I heard one can make a lot from that..but please tell us like how much one can make monthly..
Do you have where to stay ? Hope the road is pure going coz it won't make sense entering there illegally .....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by wambai80: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
lecksam:

Please shed more light on the evening classes ..I heard one can make a lot from that..but please tell us like how much one can make monthly..
Do you have where to stay ? Hope the road is pure going coz it won't make sense entering there illegally .....

Bro" Is sounds like you never travel to any of these west african states, if you have your Int. Passport/ecowas passport and your vaccination card AKA yellow card, how will it be illegal? Of course is legal if you have all of the above. As per the evening classes" it depends on the course/subject you will take and the time and how good you are. I know of sombody working there as a teacher, his salary is #55K and he is into evening and weekend classes, he is able to save #160-180k every month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by starbn(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2018
wambai80:

Bro" Is sounds like you never travel to any of these west african states, if you have your Int. Passport/ecowas passport and your vaccination card AKA yellow card, how will it be illegal? Of course is legal if you have all of the above. As per the evening classes" it depends on the course/subject you will take and the time and how good you are. I know of sombody working there as a teacher, his salary is #55K and he is into evening and weekend classes, he is able to save #160-180k every month

I just want go there for site seeing and look around country for one week..I had alot good news about country...many people have travelled out of Africa through country because their passport stand to be one of strongest in Africa.

whare is genuine requirements one who want to join you people on the journey.?

where do we meet to seen each other?
what is the means of travelling?(flight or road)
what is the cost travelling?
what is the means accomodation?
thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by wambai80: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
starbn:

I just want go there for site seeing and look around country for one week..I had alot good news about country...many people have travelled out of Africa through country because their passport stand to be one of strongest in Africa.

whare is genuine requirements one who want to join you people on the journey.?

where do we meet to seen each other?
what is the means of travelling?(flight or road)
what is the cost travelling?
what is the means accomodation?
thanks

Hi, 1. I am not asking anybody to travel with me Ooo!.. 2. I am travelling by road 3. From Lagos, Hold #50K 3. If you have some one there, then tell him to get one for you, but in your own case, yoo need a hotel since you are going there for tour.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by starbn(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
thank you bro.
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by starbn(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
starbn:
thank you bro.
how many days will it take to travel by road. when do you intend travel?
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by starbn(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
starbn:
thank you bro.
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by wambai80: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
starbn:

Less than two days from Lagos
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by good4all40: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2018
wambai80:

Less than two days from Lagos

Gambia is more than 2 days by road ooo but l guess you should enjoy the trip it should be 3 days or few hours less than 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by starbn(m): 6:06am On Sep 07, 2018
waooow.such a far journey.....okkk we can chat through whatsap 08063688571
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=starbn post=70974343]waooow.such a far journey.....okk
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by starbn(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
that's a nice idea.add me
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
starbn:
that's a nice idea.add me

@starbn do you also intend leaving for Gambia ?
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by starbn(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
lecksam:

@starbn do you also intend leaving for Gambia ?

yep.I want to visit there and see things by myself.if it worth staying there.I will.
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
starbn:

yep.I want to visit there and see things by myself.if it worth staying there.I will.
That's cool , I intend relocating there for now .. get a teaching job and private home tutor as well .. do you intend to go by road or air?
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by Ugosample(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
interesting thread here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ugosample:
interesting thread here.

Intruders are not allowed grin grin... just joking tho but your contribution would be highly welcome ..
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by Ugosample(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
lecksam:

Intruders are not allowed grin grin... just joking tho but your contribution would be highly welcome ..

Gambia is not a bad country

but I must say it is a very small one

When going there, keep your expectations low, and be very prepared, to prevent disappointment

Good luck to y'all
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ugosample:

Gambia is not a bad country

but I must say it is a very small one

When going there, keep your expectations low, and be very prepared, to prevent disappointment

Good luck to y'all

Thanks so much @ugosample ..have read many of your contributions and it's always rich and meaningful.. please what do you mean keeping the expectations low? Just talk more for us to gain more .. thanks
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by Ugosample(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
lecksam:

Thanks so much @ugosample ..have read many of your contributions and it's always rich and meaningful.. please what do you mean keeping the expectations low? Just talk more for us to gain more .. thanks

keeping expectations low in the sense that don't think you will land in a foreign country and start packing money after the short term.
most times, it does not happen like that

just do your best, AND STAY AWAY FROM CRIME

A

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ugosample:

keeping expectations low in the sense that don't think you will land in a foreign country and start packing money after the short term.
most times, it does not happen like that

just do your best, AND STAY AWAY FROM CRIME

A

Thanks a lot ... crime is not even an option and it's an African country so I don't expect it to be like the western countries.. just going there to teach as it's bit better there than here with weekend and private classes..
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by wambai80: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2018
So sorry Guys, I lost my phone that's why I am not following... Like you said, its good to have a whatsapp group, I will create it as soon as my new phone arrives. @ugosample I try to contact but you are not replying PM. @ house, how any of us are travelling this september?
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2018
wambai80:
So sorry Guys, I lost my phone that's why I am not following... Like you said, its good to have a whatsapp group, I will create it as soon as my new phone arrives. @ugosample I try to contact but you are not replying PM. @ house, how any of us are travelling this september?

I thought so too cos have been waiting for your contribution since .. this is not the good time to misplace your phone oo.. devil is a lair ..
Re: Travelling To Gambia? Join Me by lecksam(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2018
@ugosample please we still need your contribution and brotherly advise .. you have been so helpful in many ways .. please any useful information about The Gambia will be appreciated.. thanks ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Plans 50 More Electric Buses, 2,000 BRT Buses / FIRST TIME ABROAD / Saudi Arabia Retains 95,000 Quota For Nigeria Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.