Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

APC Party Primaries Timetable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Primaries Timetable (27255 Views)

Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates / Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS / Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Party Primaries Timetable by chieyine(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
The ruling APC have brought out their party time Table of Activities for the conduct of 2019 election

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by chieyine(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Read full details about APC primaries on Naija Politico
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by yerokunphilips: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Have said it will over and over again nobody can defeat PMB in the core north . Anybody that want to defeat PMB must foucus on north central and south west . PMB is a tradition and institution in the core north . I hope PDP will do their home work very well unless PMB will come back 2019 with ease .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
yerokunphilips:
Have said it will over and over again nobody can defeat PMB in the core north . Anybody that want to defeat PMB must foucus on north central and south west . PMB is a tradition and institution in the core north . I hope PDP will do their home work very well unless PMB will come back 2019 with ease .
I thought they would reduce the presidential forms to 30 mil,governorship to 15 mil and also make some forms free for youths and women.
Anyway i like how they structured the legislative primaries.pdp primaries would be on 19 and 23 so losers can decamp to apc.ill have preferred if they shifted the guber primaries to 2 october while shifting house of assembly primaries to the 25th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by gaby(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is supposed to be a party founded on the premise of facing and tackling corruption head-on and ushering in "change" to the electorates.

It's sad to see that the change it has ushered in is an almost 100% hike in everything that is anything. Not even the fortune of the party is immune from this change.

It is well.

17 Likes

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by seunak2016: 4:52am On Sep 05, 2018
hmmm...it is well
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by northvietnam(m): 4:53am On Sep 05, 2018
Nice one...

Baba should just do and come back, I want him to jail some PDP national Assembly looters in my constituent .

So we can drink water and keep cup in peace....

18 Likes

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by paulchineduN(m): 4:54am On Sep 05, 2018
APC is just a political party that has failed in their promise to bring about positive change. If not, why should one pay this bogus sum just to purchase nomination and expression of interest forms? Where is d space made for youth and women? How do they expect good governance to take place when they are into full merchandising as a political party? Little wonder APC states are the worst performing states in Nigeria.

Don't just bother yourself thinking that I am a PDP supporter. I am stating it the way it is. APC seems to be direction-less about how government is run to better d life of Nigeria's citizenry.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Compliant(m): 4:55am On Sep 05, 2018
45million for president?

DONT WORRY JUST GIVE IT TO BUHARI BECAUSE IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ME SO LET ME TRY KOWA OR SDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by edo3(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2018
hmmmmm 9th to comment,,not bad..
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by leo047: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2018
Yahoo boys will start to editing the account numbers

2 Likes

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by MrExcel(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2018
I can't wait to help PMB pack his things out of the Aso rock villa come May 29,2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by toyinjimoh(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2018
look at the huge amount of money to pay just to pick nomination form, no wonder when they eventually win the election how to loot will be there primary focus and you expect ordinary Nigerians to rule this country

8 Likes

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by famousguy01(m): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2018
I'd choose baba over the likes of saraki, atiku, tambuwa and the rest. Still wonderinwhat saraki got to offer, the first question should even be what did he offer his state while he was the president, what happened to the bank he claim to be managing. I don't just know why most of we Nigerians like to live in our slumber, I wish we can wake up to face reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by adioolayi(m): 5:09am On Sep 05, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought they would reduce the presidential forms to 30 mil,governorship to 15 mil and also make some forms free for youths and women.
Anyway i like how they structured the legislative primaries.pdp primaries would be on 19 and 23 so losers can decamp to apc.ill have preferred if they shifted the guber primaries to 2 october while shifting house of assembly primaries to the 25th

They can decamp, they can't contest again because forms closes on the 12th of September

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by 48noble(m): 5:09am On Sep 05, 2018
they are paying for military backup upfront
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by ipobarecriminals: 5:10am On Sep 05, 2018
cool time to pick Abia West Rep form.IPOB,support/ vote for ur brotha
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Damidave1124(m): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Hope they are still going to adopt the direct primary system?
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by pointstores(m): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Nawa
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2018
I know one President that can not afford to buy a form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Maket: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2018
MrExcel:
I can't wait to help PMB pack his things out of the Aso rock villa come May 29,2019.
A dream that you will not wake from
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by contigiency(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2018
paulchineduN:
APC is just a political party that has failed in their promise to bring about positive change. If not, why should one pay this bogus sum just to purchase nomination and expression of interest forms? Where is d space made for youth and women? How do they expect good governance to take place when they are into full merchandising as a political party? Little wonder APC states are the worst performing states in Nigeria.

Don't just bother yourself thinking that I am a PDP supporter. I am stating it the way it is. APC seems to be direction-less about how government is run to better d life of Nigeria's citizenry.

Oga, this is not a Jamb or WAEC forms. if you want to contest and your money is not complete, you are free to choose another party that sell their forms cheaper. That you are a youth should not exclude you from doing what your opponents are doing. Politics is a costly venture anywhere in the world. This is a contest and you want an undue advantage over your opponent, how does that sound? or you want the price to be slashed so that every craifish seller will become aspirants. Be guided.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Quality20(m): 6:10am On Sep 05, 2018
how I wish inec can follow suit and make d cost of party registration and annual dues as expensive as possible, so that we can have a descent number of political parties rather than having every tom and jack owing a small party, while at d same time belonging to a major party

4 Likes

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by semyman: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2018
TRUMP IS RIGHT, BUHARI IS TRULY LIFELESS!*

Since 1983, I have been struggling to find a word that perfectly describes Muhammadu Buhari. Thankfully, US President Trump has helped me out. "LIFELESS!"

Yes, Muhammadu Buhari has been lifeless since 1983.

Only a lifeless person would be made the Head of State in a coup he didn't participate. That coup overthrew a deeply corrupt civilian government. Buhari not only restructured our brains but also reordered the notorious ways we do things prior to 1983 with the mantra, "War Against indiscipline." It takes a lifeless person to achieve that!

Only a lifeless person would gather all the politicians that embezzled our commonwealth and destroyed our economy and send them to jail. He did it without forgiveness, without remorse. That is lifeless!

Only a lifeless President would lose election on three occasions and not be discouraged. The fourth time he was so lifeless that he defeated an incumbent President. The defeat was so glaring that the incumbent accepted defeat before formal announcement!

President Buhari gave his word that he wouldn't interfere in who becomes the Senate President and how the Senate is run. And he did! Only a lifeless President would do that. An animated OBJ couldn't resist interfering and lording over the Senate and House of Assemblies.

Only a lifeless President would the young and old abuse and call unprintable names yet he is unmoved. He got so little votes, a secessionist group and abuses upon abuses from a region but answered them with 69 roads and bridges projects within 3 years. That is lifeless!

Only a lifeless person would allow his deputy to shine. The vibrant OBJ never did! The spirited Goodluck Jonathan never did! Only Buhari is known for giving his deputy the enabling environment to shine, shine and shine. Idiagbon shine unto his death. Osinbajo is shinning everywhere he goes. What a lifeless leader!

It takes a Lifeless President not to give a kobo to have 3 Budgets passed. Even when members of the National Assembly deliberately sat on them for months hope there would be 'Ghana-Must-Go' bags, President Buhari stood on his ground. Your spirited Goodluck Jonathan gave lawmakers N17bn to pass 2015 budget! This Buhari is stingingly lifeless!

Only a lifeless person would, in spite of all the temptations that come with being a Head of State, a Governor, a PTF Chairman, and current President wouldn't steal public money. He is contented with only the salaries and incentives that come along with the positions. That is lifeless contentment!

Only a lifeless President would travel all the way to America to meet the most powerful man on earth, listen to his demands, and less than 5 days after that meeting, declared that his country has entered into a Currency Swap agreement with a rival country, China! That is Lifeless!

Only a Lifeless but bold President would reject overtures to open his country's borders to US agricultural commodities. No wonder he was labelled "Lifeless." But if that is what lifeless is, then My President Buhari is truly "Lifeless!"

Only a Lifeless President would hear that few selfish and self ambition-driven strong party members have decamped to a rival party and not be bothered. Instead, he thanked and wished them luck! Walahi! This President Buhari is too lifeless!

Only a Lifeless President would go to the Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), a gathering of erudite lawyers and SANs and look at them in the eye and declared: “The rule of law must be subjected to the supremacy of the nation’s security and national interest. The law can only be optimally practiced in a Nigeria that is safe, secure and prosperous." That is boldly lifeless!

President Trump is right. Buhari is Lifeless!

Thank you for this intelligent and responsible rebuttal of American President Trump's verbal quips that mean nothing,other than a mere allegorical jingoism for public attention by capitalists humorists,who dazzle African parasitic Brains, in order to dominate them and compel them to be, permanently dependent and subserviently dominated,forever, as dormant consumers!
Yes,we thank God,that in our lifetime, Nigeria has become a blessing rather than a curse,by virtue of President Buhari's great global achievement, as a sole recipient of President Trump,'s Lifeless nominee by unonymous vote for the 9th Wonder Of the World Medal of glory!

God bless Nigeria and our moral icon,PMB, a great and fearless Servant of God!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by maynation(f): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2018
They will still withdraw this nonsense.

Confused party.

Yes, Yakubu Dogara has from not till 10th to make his political stance public.
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by dasauce(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2018
paulchineduN:

I Like the fact you want party nomination form to be free uhn... So your ward can field in all those 6am Oshodi Under Bridge newspaper readers. Clap for yourself..

1 Like

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by greatID: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2018
yerokunphilips:
Mumu
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Helenforever(f): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2018
APC must be part of the Shareholders in Zenith.

1 Like

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Humblega(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2018
semyman:
TRUMP IS RIGHT, BUHARI IS TRULY LIFELESS!*

Since 1983, I have been struggling to find a word that perfectly describes Muhammadu Buhari. Thankfully, US President Trump has helped me out. "LIFELESS!"

Yes, Muhammadu Buhari has been lifeless since 1983.

Only a lifeless person would be made the Head of State in a coup he didn't participate. That coup overthrew a deeply corrupt civilian government. Buhari not only restructured our brains but also reordered the notorious ways we do things prior to 1983 with the mantra, "War Against indiscipline." It takes a lifeless person to achieve that!

Only a lifeless person would gather all the politicians that embezzled our commonwealth and destroyed our economy and send them to jail. He did it without forgiveness, without remorse. That is lifeless!

Only a lifeless President would lose election on three occasions and not be discouraged. The fourth time he was so lifeless that he defeated an incumbent President. The defeat was so glaring that the incumbent accepted defeat before formal announcement!

President Buhari gave his word that he wouldn't interfere in who becomes the Senate President and how the Senate is run. And he did! Only a lifeless President would do that. An animated OBJ couldn't resist interfering and lording over the Senate and House of Assemblies.

Only a lifeless President would the young and old abuse and call unprintable names yet he is unmoved. He got so little votes, a secessionist group and abuses upon abuses from a region but answered them with 69 roads and bridges projects within 3 years. That is lifeless!

Only a lifeless person would allow his deputy to shine. The vibrant OBJ never did! The spirited Goodluck Jonathan never did! Only Buhari is known for giving his deputy the enabling environment to shine, shine and shine. Idiagbon shine unto his death. Osinbajo is shinning everywhere he goes. What a lifeless leader!

It takes a Lifeless President not to give a kobo to have 3 Budgets passed. Even when members of the National Assembly deliberately sat on them for months hope there would be 'Ghana-Must-Go' bags, President Buhari stood on his ground. Your spirited Goodluck Jonathan gave lawmakers N17bn to pass 2015 budget! This Buhari is stingingly lifeless!

Only a lifeless person would, in spite of all the temptations that come with being a Head of State, a Governor, a PTF Chairman, and current President wouldn't steal public money. He is contented with only the salaries and incentives that come along with the positions. That is lifeless contentment!

Only a lifeless President would travel all the way to America to meet the most powerful man on earth, listen to his demands, and less than 5 days after that meeting, declared that his country has entered into a Currency Swap agreement with a rival country, China! That is Lifeless!

Only a Lifeless but bold President would reject overtures to open his country's borders to US agricultural commodities. No wonder he was labelled "Lifeless." But if that is what lifeless is, then My President Buhari is truly "Lifeless!"

Only a Lifeless President would hear that few selfish and self ambition-driven strong party members have decamped to a rival party and not be bothered. Instead, he thanked and wished them luck! Walahi! This President Buhari is too lifeless!

Only a Lifeless President would go to the Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), a gathering of erudite lawyers and SANs and look at them in the eye and declared: “The rule of law must be subjected to the supremacy of the nation’s security and national interest. The law can only be optimally practiced in a Nigeria that is safe, secure and prosperous." That is boldly lifeless!

President Trump is right. Buhari is Lifeless!

Thank you for this intelligent and responsible rebuttal of American President Trump's verbal quips that mean nothing,other than a mere allegorical jingoism for public attention by capitalists humorists,who dazzle African parasitic Brains, in order to dominate them and compel them to be, permanently dependent and subserviently dominated,forever, as dormant consumers!
Yes,we thank God,that in our lifetime, Nigeria has become a blessing rather than a curse,by virtue of President Buhari's great global achievement, as a sole recipient of President Trump,'s Lifeless nominee by unonymous vote for the 9th Wonder Of the World Medal of glory!

God bless Nigeria and our moral icon,PMB, a great and fearless Servant of God!

And u expect pple to read a whole rubbish like ds. Is it a university course note ?
U write long note like ds just to show ur hate for some1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Exponental(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2018
After paying so much for forms and elections, would one expect a sane politician not recover his money? This is the origin of political corruption!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by SpatialKing(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2018
yerokunphilips:
I thought you guys said No one can defeat Buhari in the entire Nigeria? Now you guys have reduced it to core North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured With His Children / DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available / IGP, Idris Apologises For Comment On Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.