Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

APC Party Primaries Timetable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Primaries Timetable (27267 Views)

Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates / Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS / Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2018
greatID:
Mumu
Ode
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Jerrick(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2018
yerokunphilips:
Have said it will over and over again nobody can defeat PMB in the core north . Anybody that want to defeat PMB must foucus on north central and south west . PMB is a tradition and institution in the core north . I hope PDP will do their home work very well unless PMB will come back 2019 with ease .
Its exactly how you’ll keep saying it until Nigerians vote the dullard out
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by HenryIka(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2018
who them help
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Posterity70(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2018
"The best of people is he who brings benefits to mankind."Can any one list 3 benefits this APC led government has brought to Nigerians ?..
Here we are today, more divided than ever. Blood letting like rainfall Suffering like in slave trade.
United we stand divided we fall
No people shall prosper with the letting of innocent blood.
It is wickedness for the people to lack in the midst of plenty. I therefore stand boldly to say that Nigeria's problem is not corruption but injustice.
With justice, things will be in their rightful place and people given by the measures of their deeds without fear or favour.Is that the case in Nigeria today? Let the ruling party live up to its responsibility cos you don't need a doctor to tell you that treatment for skin disease is not same as to hypertension.
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by paulchineduN(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2018
contigiency:

Oga, this is not a Jamb or WAEC forms. if you want to contest and your money is not complete, you are free to choose another party that sell their forms cheaper. That you are a youth should not exclude you from doing what your opponents are doing. Politics is a costly venture anywhere in the world. This is a contest and you want an undue advantage over your opponent, how does that sound? or you want the price to be slashed so that every craifish seller will become aspirants. Be guided.

Dumb as usual. Trying to justify ur insensitivity as usual. If u cough out such huge sum, how do think that the person will not see d public office as an avenue for self enrichment?

1 Like

Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by nurusystem(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
greatID:
Mumu
Sai Buhari
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by ChukzzyKK: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Good one
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by MrExcel(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Maket:

A dream that you will not wake from

I don't dream kaji ko?
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Dollabiz: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
hmm
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Sleekfingers: 3:33am On Sep 06, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought they would reduce the presidential forms to 30 mil,governorship to 15 mil and also make some forms free for youths and women.
Anyway i like how they structured the legislative primaries.pdp primaries would be on 19 and 23 so losers can decamp to apc.ill have preferred if they shifted the guber primaries to 2 october while shifting house of assembly primaries to the 25th

Can't the youth form their own parties? Must they run under pdp or apc?
Re: APC Party Primaries Timetable by Sleekfingers: 3:38am On Sep 06, 2018
SpatialKing:

I thought you guys said No one can defeat Buhari in the entire Nigeria? Now you guys have reduced it to core North.

Abi, I tire for these people o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position / Atiku Under Pressure To Dump APC As Jonathan Woos Him - Daily Sun / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.