Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again (49617 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Born2Breed(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
balaclava:
She said they are mourning,(the loss of her mum) therefore Dino came to mourn with you and console your family. If he didn't come your family will say "everyone came but Dino didn't " but now he was at your door and you are complaining.

No vex sha, I understand your anger, Dino defeated your dad at the poll and since then things are not as it used to be, You are broke cos your father no longer has access to senatorial money and this is evident in the state of his hotels.

His hotel structures: Kingstone and Royal Shekinah in Ilorin are in bad renovation stage since he lost the election. Heard Royal Shekina is about to be sold. It's already becoming an eye sore in that area.

That new hotel project along pipeline has been on standstill since he lost the election.

You can go on and cry. Heard it releases one from pain. But leave Dino alone he didn't plan a coup for your dad. It was an election.

Just look at what you made me write. This was supposed to be on the low low. Now your social media manners brought this to your dad.

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by delishpot: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2018
See chinch. Meet Dino at battle field? Many women get ZERO brain cell. Talk wey her papa no talk na she go open mouth. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Mankosi: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2018
What's Dino waiting for. That's an abuse on the senator of federal Republic. She should be in jail by now.
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Please this senator adeyemi smart 's daughter is so endowed ...wow nice cuty sexy lipz....and boobs..I will like to meet her..sexy bae.....abeg who get her contact ? Please .. someone is in need ....she is brown sugar...
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Charmingrascal(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Morbeta11:
Mumu girl... Is she not one of the reason her father lost to Dino. The girl is useless and a drug addict.
Sorry oo e be like say u know her personally bros? I am just asking no vex
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by omoelerin1: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2018
balaclava:
She said they are mourning,(the loss of her mum) therefore Dino came to mourn with you and console your family. If he didn't come your family will say "everyone came but Dino didn't " but now he was at your door and you are complaining.

No vex sha, I understand your anger, Dino defeated your dad at the poll and since then things are not as it used to be, You are broke cos your father no longer has access to senatorial money and this is evident in the state of his hotels.

His hotel structures: Kingstone and Royal Shekinah in Ilorin are in bad renovation stage since he lost the election. Heard Royal Shekina is about to be sold. It's already becoming an eye sore in that area.

That new hotel project along pipeline has been on standstill since he lost the election.

You can go on and cry. Heard it releases one from pain. But leave Dino alone he didn't plan a coup for your dad. It was an election.

Just look at what you made me write. This was supposed to be on the low low. Now your social media manners brought this to your dad.
Dino too will soon join the wagon of deola's father.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by omoelerin1: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Simongm:

Just imagine, developing kwara state while representing Kogi west at the senate and some fools still want him back at the senate. Thunder fire him(smart), Deola and yarimo that want him back.
You don't know the politicians. They don't normally site their business and assets/properties in their country home. Because it would be an easy target for opposition during political crisis.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Duru009(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Battle field ke !

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Bigprick9inches: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2018
slivertongue:
Thought a senator's daughter sud b cultured
so a sinator daughter is not a human being abi?
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by olan4ward: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gossipninja:
Senator Adeyemi Smart’s daughter, Deola Smart has taken to her insta-story to call out Senator Dino Melaye.

Recall Melaye recently posted a video of some men allegedly mocking Senator Smart on his instagram page? Now Deola is claiming, Melaye has been calling them (probably her father) and even claimed Melaye was at their home tonight but was ignored. So upset was she that she took to instagram to call him out saying he is nothing but a coward.

Worthy of Note; Dino Melaye unseated Adeyemi Smart as the Senator representing Kogi West.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/thunder-fire-you-never-you-come-to-our-house-again-sen-smarts-daughter-blasts-dino/

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by chukwutope: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
What is wrong in what she said? A person's home is his private abode. In the US it is legal to shoot an intruder in your home - this is known as the castle doctrine.

Dino is a corrupt man - where does he get the money for his car collection? On a senator's salary? Let's look at his tax returns.

He is no different than Hush Puppi.

It is just natural for a daughter to defend her dad.
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by clickwtB(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Forget it Dino is a crook/heartless person!!!If you want to go on a condolence visit call first and know if you will be wellcome if not stay put/away!!!
Allmighty GOD punish anyone who jokes with death/bereavement!!!
fallout87:
This girl needs to sit down somewhere and shut up. If not for her father who is she?

Has she done anything or contributed anything of value to even help the man?

Useless threats only makes her seem untrained and the father silly for having such a foolish daughter. No differently than the embarrassment of a son of El rufai
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by citizenY(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:
thunda fire that tarzan....
Tell me..... what is the difference between Tarzan and a bat?
That bats perch with their heads down? If I Am correct then Dino is a bat.
So how do bats pass out poo?
From their mouth of course.
Enough said
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Wantam: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why is this fine Lady insulting Dino now? it is not fair oh, leave politics for your Daddy and Dino.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by juddy4life: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
If the thunder wey dey him own jeje and you dey provoke am leave Dino come fire your papa, wetin you go tok? Lion dey slip goat dey pull him tail. shocked grin
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by freshboy31: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Morbeta11:
Mumu girl... Is she not one of the reason her father lost to Dino. The girl is useless and a drug addict.
so dumb her father is still a senator
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by lagosrd: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
balaclava:

Tell them ooo
If they know they know
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Lekan1o1: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Azam101:
Am not a fan of Adeyemi smart but, he would av performed better than the tug called Dino

Bro how far... Sorry I quoted u in old thread I want ask u something.
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Azam101: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Bro how far... Sorry I quoted u in old thread I want ask u something.
ok ride on!
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Lekan1o1: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Azam101:
ok ride on!

Na about amakad.hot on this forum I saw ur post on her topic. And she gave u a nod.
Did u later run her parole?
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Lekan1o1: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Azam101:
ok ride on!

Egbon abeg I need her control dats why I'm asking u, trust me I'm coded won't mention u.
If that's ur worry.
Re: Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again by Azam101: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Na about amakad.hot on this forum I saw ur post on her topic. And she gave u a nod.
Did u later run her parole?
I didn't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.