Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries (52249 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Luxury designer, Malivelihood has taken to social media to inform copycats who intend copying his wife's wedding gown that the down is made of 56 Carat of hand picked Swarovski diamonds from six different countries.
He made this own via his insta-story.
He wrote:
My wife's cutom wedding dress has 56 Carat of hand picked Swarovski diamonds From 6 different countries. So don't try to copy her dress lol

watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLfiFUhLtg

1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
I will get there.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by tompat86(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hope ur wedding go last...

310 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by GOFRONT(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oga pls let us hear word......abi you want make we begin fry Rock say your wife carry 56 carat diamond for gown??

Small time he go begin act like Pius Angbo......

186 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
tompat86:
Hope ur wedding go last...
Bitter soul it will last.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Bkayyy: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
I will get there.
Get where when you hate men?
One thing you feminists fail to understand is that you can't eat your cake and have it.
P.S Don't think of replying me.
Cheers

117 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by etrouble: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Let's pray the marriage lasts 56 Godly weeks without one partner calling the other out on Social Media. Let's all pray so.

I hope someone has checked on Tonto Dekay recently.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by goodmorning40: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
The dress self no even fine

33 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

He should be asking God for grace to stay together, but he's here boasting about this wife cloths. Imagine a man?

I hate guys who can't keep shut!
He should not boast and boast his baby oo, two things children and a long lasting relationship is needed.

Wish he grab sense ASAP!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by tompat86(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Bitter soul it will last.
I say Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Get where when you hate men?
One thing you feminists fail to understand is that you can't eat your cake and have it.
P.S Don't think of replying me.
Cheers
Quote where I wrote that I hate men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by mike8804: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
there are many ways people showcase their financial status... most blacks do it through financial oppression! I have 10 exotic cars, I have 20 mansions, my Bank account is fat, I bought 4m shirt, 10m wrist watch, Gucci slippers, iPhone 12+ ...pls how did you make your money? God has bless me beyond my expectations... pls how...I can't explain, everything just work out for good, I have a big God. This life is beyond materialism, another man's net worth, is another man's day pay. My role models are Adenuga(glo) and mark(Facebook). make money, acquire anything you want, dont be boastful and let your achievements speak for you.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Righteousness89(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Congrats my Brother!
But Emphasizing on all these seems to me that you are more interested in Show up than Marriage!

Brother Marriage is beyond wedding dress or Highest wedding and all that..
Pls Concentrate on your Home not on Nonessentials..

GOD Bless your Home

May GOD Help this Generation of Marriages..

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by free2ryhme: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Luxury designer, Malivelihood has taken to social media to inform copycats who intend copying his wife's wedding gown that the down is made of 56 Carat of hand picked Swarovski diamonds from six different countries.
He made this own via his insta-story.
He wrote:

watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLfiFUhLtg

She should put it in a museum

9 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Johnbosco77(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Enuf of all this bullshit stories abeg..

They better focus on their marriage to prosper.

Let them keep of "socio media"..

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Shamelessman01: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
se mojo charity

they are trying too hard to make this wedding talk of town

2 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by AbijaJ: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Such an elaborate wedding. God bless the couple and may their marriage stand the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by maberry(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dude all these and more doesn't guarantee a happy married life
Stop bragging with irrelevant things

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Jubrilv(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
No now, this to barbaric now

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
This Guy is beginning to Act And sound foolish Because he married a senator's daughter,

I TRUST MY PARENT TO ALSO DO AN EXPENSIVE WEDDING FOR ME TOO.

IT'S NOMAL FOR WEALTHY PARENT TO MAKE THEIR CHILDS WEDDING EXPENSIVE AND MEMORABLE.

I KEEP THANKING JESUS FOR PUTTING ME IN A WEALTHY HOME.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by festacman(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's your money, Malivelihood, but don't ever believe that we are intimidated by this sh*t because how long a marriage would last has nothing to do with exoticness of wedding gown or senselessness of wedding souvenirs.

Look Malivelihood, this woman go still annoy you, you go still slap am and we go read about it here unless your wife no be woman.

Have a blissful marriage, though!

6 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by athaboi(f): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
The husband brags a lot, who asked you all these ones? ko necessary na.

Anyway I hope the marriage will last more than 36years, I don't want it to be like EHi's own.

2 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Kingzjayzee: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity all equals to VANITY
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Siberia01(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
sad
average black man

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Officialhorlah(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
All of them na still sandgrin

3 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Starboytwo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's actually 7 countries

OPP , OPG
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by MJluv(f): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Siberia01(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nuttella:
B
Batman
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Ogaga87(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Country so grounded with poverty to the point that if one blink, everybody will leave what he or she is doing just analyse the outcome..

For this mata, what's remaining is the pant color of the bride

4 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Respect55(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
But u couldn't buy a better bleaching cream for her to avoid this embarrassment in her burnt knuckles

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.