Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari (22585 Views)

Mention Five PDP Politicians Who Can Never Join APC No Matter What / Governors Seeking State Police, Restructuring Now 23 / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
In life we learn.

This write up should be a humbling experience to those fighting the Presidency,Buhari as the President and the APC as a political party.

It is okay to have political ideological differences,which is an healthy thing for any Democratic process to function. But, I have always wondered why the hate against Buhari?especially from those from a particular part of the country in the East.

One simple reason. He is a Muslim,and therefore not good for them. It does not even matter that he inherited a dead economy from Goodluck Jonathan,and a corrupt polity that stinks to the high heavens and has turned a lot of things around for the country. But it is operation get Buhari down.

And now their leaders( Governors) in the South East,and the South South are holding their Caps on their hands, and their tails in between their legs like some hungry alley cats,begging the same Buhari, not only to save their political careers, but begging to join the APC party.

What a shame.

They are even promising to "DASH" President Buhari their States and the electorates, just to sweeten the deal.

Okowa,Ayade,Umahi,ikpeazu the observers are observing.

I can't hold my anger just reading through the nonsense you wrote. Nigerian have had more Muslim president than Christian.Am not a fan of Jonathan neither am I a fan of PDP. But only a fool at this point does not know that Buhari is not pleasant name in the business community and as such is a catastrophy to the nations economy.

Bring any Islamic extreamist I careless , but let him know a thing or two about the economy so we can move forward instead of backward.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2018
koboko69:
[s][/s]

Weeee u keeeep Kwayet....

The only thing u know is BJ, F**k, see all the threads u are active in, from romance section, to ashawo thread to other worthless thread. You con come here dey talk politics.
My friend go back your ashawo joints thread. Nonsense!

Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
SalomonKane:
is there any such thing like 'party ideology' when it involves nigeria political parties.

inheriting a dead economy and a corrupt polity was why we voted Buhari in the first place, making excuses for him is now stale like the stories from tales by moonlight. i'm curious to ask you what exactly has he (PMB) turn around?

you should know hypocrisy and sycophancy are now a behavioural trait found in many nigeria politician who don't mind to give the devil a blowjob_ as long as the get re-elected.

the shame here is to every politician in nigeria. but seeing that they don't even possess an ounce of it, it's more of a pity to every nigerian for allowing these bastards to govern us.

Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by DeRay98(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Teacher1776:
I always read stories from the Nation Tinubu Online from bottom to top, right to left, like Arabic language.
As it stands, Lagos is the only economic viable state among the numerous states controlled by the APC. The rest are chiefly vast parched parasitic lands whose governments depend almost hundred percent on the revenue from those states currently controlled by the opposition PDP in the south south and south east.
FACT: The south-south doesn't need Buhari and his APC. But they (Buhari and his Apc) clearly need the region under their selfish control. It is obvious they are the ones striking the deals to win support for their party in the region. And they will surely do whatever it takes to hijack the region from the opposition. Even if it means begging ex-convicts and their boys to work for the party. It doesn't matter whether the persons involved are the people they claimed "milked the country dry in the last 16 years". It is all sheer hypocrisy And because politicians are desperate, and because they are fully aware that this APC-led government will NEVER conduct a free and fair election, they may strike this deal to perpetuate themselves (not their parties) in government. But that would be their major undoing. Accepting this deal will be likened to a goat accepting a marriage offer from a lion. They will lose all... Buhari that we have seen so far has not even honoured the agreement he made to the Nigerian people almost 4 years ago. Why then would anyone expect him to honour agreement made with gullible individuals?
Tell me one PDP state since 1999, that has been consistent and viable without federal handouts? Rivers, Delta, Cross River and Bayelsa depend solely of oil revenue and nothing come from other source in same state ruled by PDP since 1999.
Edo ran away from PDP after 8 woeful years and its been able work out increased IGR from a meagrely 2billion under PDP to 25 billion month as of today.
If you want to talk of party credibility forget it you shouldn't defend PDP because there's no single state where they have established economic progress despite 20yrs of continuity in govt in such states compared to Lagos (20yrs) and Edo (10yrs) of improve from the decay PDP buried it for 8yrs.
Even though, APC has failed at the Presidency in its only 3yrs in power, its only relative due to the high expectation they created and the discontent of the citizens following 16 yrs fruitless wait on PDP.
PDP had no opposition from 1999 to 2014 when APC emerged except for Tinubu in AD transfored to AC, to ACN before the merger that became APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by waveman2: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2018
How would they vote for a man that called them 5% igbos no dey forgive that easily. Buhari has so much work to do if he needs to break into SE.

40kobo77:

Buhari right?
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by 1miccza: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2018
SalomonKane:
is there any such thing like 'party ideology' when it involves nigeria political parties.

inheriting a dead economy and a corrupt polity was why we voted Buhari in the first place, making excuses for him is now stale like the stories from tales by moonlight. i'm curious to ask you what exactly has he (PMB) turn around?

you should know hypocrisy and sycophancy are now a behavioural trait found in many nigeria politician who don't mind to give the devil a blowjob_ as long as the get re-elected.

the shame here is to every politician in nigeria. but seeing that they don't even possess an ounce of it, it's more of a pity to every nigerian for allowing these bastards to govern us.

Honestly it's worse than disheartening to think of , when i look at these wranglings,jumpings around , defections and all what's not, i truly feel like crying for our beloved nation.. In saner climes these lots irrespective of the party would not get a vote and would all be swept aside but here we celebrate mediocrity and encourage evil...
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by waveman2: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Bros why u dey talk like dis now. Pdp has no state that is doing economically well? It's not about party this days because election is no more selection. That is why we don't, t want to turn Nigeria to a one party system like the days of pdp. As Na we masses go suffer,it about the individual we choose to lead us. Don't be deceived.

DeRay98:

Tell me one PDP state since 1999, that has been consistent and viable without federal handouts? Rivers, Delta, Cross River and Bayelsa depend solely of oil revenue and nothing come from other source in same state ruled by PDP since 1999.
Edo ran away from PDP after 8 woeful years and its been able work out increased IGR from a meagrely 2billion under PDP to 25 billion month as of today.
If you want to talk of party credibility forget it you shouldn't defend PDP because there's no single state where they have established economic progress despite 20yrs of continuity in govt in such states compared to Lagos (20yrs) and Edo (10yrs) of improve from the decay PDP buried it for 8yrs.
Even though, APC has failed at the Presidency in its only 3yrs in power, its only relative due to the high expectation they created and the discontent of the citizens following 16 yrs fruitless wait on PDP.
PDP had no opposition from 1999 to 2014 when APC emerged except for Tinubu in AD transfored to AC, to ACN before the merger that became APC.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2018
dre11:
•Shekarau dumps PDP

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-five-pdp-governors-seeking-deal-with-buhari/

grin. A party whose foundation was built on lies will lie till the very end.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by senatordave1(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2018
durangokid:
In your imagination do you think buhari can win elections in se and ss he has no capacity to do that even to rig it which is what you people are looking forward to don't worry 2019 is very close all those people making noise that APC has presence in these areas knows very well that they are not saying the truth, even Imo state the only one they got by virtue of Rochas decampment will be lost to either to apga or to pdp in the next election
Apart from edo,buhari cant win any ss/se state.he jut needs 25%.apga and donald duke will share the other with pdp.
Anybody interested in joining a political whatsapp group should pm me
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2018
modath:

Ayade... Everyone is aware he is Buhari's person & with the kind of appointments Cross Riverians got in this govt, it's a no brainer.

Okowa... His political fathers have all but jumped ship, he isn't really Wike's beloved, it's a no brainer.

Obiano... Peter Obi ambition? ... No need to say more.

Umahi.. Open Secret.... Buhari pally.

Ikpeazu..25% is sure ...

It can’t be obiano because he’s already in his 2nd term.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Yusuf4: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
At first, I wanted to believe the post until the fake news poster said 3 Governors from South East which are, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi... Abia and Ebonyi can go but Enugu Governor will never even think let alone try to do anything with APC. His return is not threatened. Even APC in Enugu supports gburugburu... Enugu is the only PDP state that can win Election without campaign...
The state is full of PDP and the people loves their Governor.... They all want him back.
So the post is fake mbok
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Why should those governors be disturbing themselves when they no they will be elected in a free and fair election.....

any apc fan that is happy with this is wicked. Those governors knows that buhari have plans to rig the election.

I want to make this clear, if buhari rig the 2019 election he shall be setting a bad example.

It will be rigging galore if pdp gains power because they will rig the apc out has revenge
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
tomakint:
If you think Buhari will be courted in 2019 by those names of "Governors" up there you are liable to be shocked beyond words. Buhari will exit in 2019 this I am too sure of.
tell me more....Why are you so sure?

to me, buhari might win but with a very slim margin.
Buhari will wn because of the illiterate up north and west
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by DeRay98(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
waveman2:

Bros why u dey talk like dis now. Pdp has no state that is doing economically well? It's not about party this days because election is no more selection. That is why we don't, t want to turn Nigeria to a one party system like the days of pdp. As Na we masses go suffer,it about the individual we choose to lead us. Don't be deceived.

I don't believer in nor support a one-party system, the way PDP used their dominance for 16yrs set the the pattern of politicking we are experiencing now.
As most of those hopping to and from APC& PDP were predominantly previous PDP members. I'm in interested in the rise a different party with fewer repentant experienced politicians and mostly new breed who haven't been much on the front line in both dominant parties. The challenge for most newbies and others is the lack of funds to compete favourably considering the national assets and resources have been cornered by their political prostitute for their use.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by durangokid: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Apart from edo,buhari cant win any ss/se state.he jut needs 25%.apga and donald duke will share the other with pdp.
Anybody interested in joining a political whatsapp group should pm me
This is poor political analysis, do you think duke will win in his state to talk of sharing votes with pdp,, pdp lost the last election because they lost middle belt states which I doubt they lose will lose this time
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by tomakint: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
tell me more....Why are you so sure?

to me, buhari might win but with a very slim margin.
Buhari will wn because of the illiterate up north and west

Till then brother mi
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2018
durangokid:
This is poor political analysis, do you think duke will win in his state to talk of sharing votes with pdp,, pdp lost the last election because they lost middle belt states which I doubt they lose will lose this time
My brother,its not poor analysis oh.duke is ftom my state.up till now,there deep sentiments for him.majority of the voters here still remember his regime fondly.he has a cultlike following here and in akwa ibom state.just look for 10 cross riverians and ask them whether they will vote duke,at least 5 will affirm.you cant expect them to leave duke and vote for a northerner they dont know.he doesnt need to win but get at least 30% which will damage pdp chances.
Buhari won the middle belt by a margin of 700k votes.without this,he would still have won.moreover,theres nothing on ground to show that they can win the middle belt.whoever wins here will win by a slight majority.what decided buhari's victory in 2015 was his margin of victory in the ne/nw plus him getting significant votes in sw/nc.for pdp to have a chance to win buhari,they need to win in ss/se withouf sharing votes while dividing buhari's votes in ne/nw and also getting at least 40% in sw/nc.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2018
tomakint:

Till then brother mi
hmmmm...ok o till then. Though i will like to know
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by senatordave1(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Why should those governors be disturbing themselves when they no they will be elected in a free and fair election.....

any apc fan that is happy with this is wicked. Those governors knows that buhari have plans to rig the election.

I want to make this clear, if buhari rig the 2019 election he shall be setting a bad example.

It will be rigging galore if pdp gains power because they will rig the apc out has revenge
Pdp has been rigging elections since 1999 without resistance until 2015 so they have set up examples already.let buhari follow and rig his own.trying to participate in an election with pdp in a free and fair manner will be suicidal.you can only win pdp by outplaying them and making sure they never get power again.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Beetobee(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2018
So I ask the rest of us the non-elected citizens of Nigeria, when in the precious name of God Almighty will we understand that none of these politicians is worth even missing a heartbeat, not to talk of the insults and killings we engage in? Most,not all of them only do what suits them and only think of us once every four years. We better shine our eyes and be objective, not subjective.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
In life we learn.

This write up should be a humbling experience to those fighting the Presidency,Buhari as the President and the APC as a political party.

It is okay to have political ideological differences,which is an healthy thing for any Democratic process to function. But, I have always wondered why the hate against Buhari?especially from those from a particular part of the country in the East.

One simple reason. He is a Muslim,and therefore not good for them. It does not even matter that he inherited a dead economy from Goodluck Jonathan,and a corrupt polity that stinks to the high heavens and has turned a lot of things around for the country. But it is operation get Buhari down.

And now their leaders( Governors) in the South East,and the South South are holding their Caps on their hands, and their tails in between their legs like some hungry alley cats,begging the same Buhari, not only to save their political careers, but begging to join the APC party.

What a shame.

They are even promising to "DASH" President Buhari their States and the electorates, just to sweeten the deal.

Okowa,Ayade,Umahi,ikpeazu the observers are observing.

Yeyedeysmell.

The hatred on Buhari is his own creation.

Igbos has the constitutional right to vote for or against Buhari but Buhari as the president don't have the constitutional right to insult or ridicule them for not voting for him.

He who does not know where the rain started beating him will never know when the rain stopped beating him.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin ngeneukwenu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by ufuosman(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Normal, Wash my hand I wash your hand
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by musamukhtar71: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
LACK OF POLITICAL VISION, IDENTIFIABLE IDEOLOGY OR PHILOSOPHY In many developed countries of the world, aspiring politicians take care to fashion out a discernible philosophy or ideology for themselves and their political career. Thus a politician very early on can be classified either as a conservative or otherwise. If he leans to the right or far left, it is easy to know.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by KingRagnar: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Seeking deals for slefish ambitions not for the good of the nation. I highly doubt If PMb will agree to it.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by beegodson: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Only wise politicians will stick and support the winning party....the PDP members seeking a deal with PMB, have realized that it pays better to be in a winning team than in any other party such as that of PDP...
good choice!....
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by MrPolitics: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ofemannnu:

How are we sure James Ibori is not defecting to APC in a few days.
Akpabio's defection started as a rumour too.

Daily post etc have carried stories about rumours of Ibori's defection including Urhobo ethnic tabloid...

http://urhobotoday.com/?p=31081

Ibori denied it already. He said he doesn't owe APC anything and he didn't make any such statement
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by Teacher1776(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
DeRay98:

Perhaps you didn't quite get the bone of contention here. In the first instance, that the south-south state have to go to Abuja to get an insignificant fraction of the wealth produced in their own lands is the height of the biggest injustice in this century.
My main concern though is that the federal government would even prefer to plant their stooge in these areas to fully perfect its intention of complete placing the region under her subjugation. The real power house of Nigeria is not in Abuja, but in these south-south states.
Thus, the fed govt is willing to strike any deal to weaken their resolve to oppose her.
Re: 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari by aminho(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
fallout87:
Is this from the same source that said Shekarau would defect to APC?

If so dead on arrival like that story
I say make i laugh you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore / Rabiu Sulaiman Bichi Decamps To APC After Supreme Court Judgement / Governor Umahi Sacks 1,800 Aides, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.