Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) (25810 Views)

Man Goes Missing After Receiving Phone Call In Calabar (Photo) / Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Peacemaker5128: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2018
jew
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Almaiga: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Na them flattinos, doing what they know how to do best. grin

Ibo's Amaka. tongue

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2018
If it's genuine adoption, better.
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by vault(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2018
thank God for my parent
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Dizzytee: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2018
crafteck:
Where is the wife
the sheman that wore black n lines in the middle of he/her chest.. confuse gender

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Originalsly: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmm.....and 'Mummy' is not arresfedd...... buying Hildreth is ok.... but selling them?..that's a serious offence.....the Police will ehmmm....immediately swing into action.
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by johncargo: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2018
inherited poverty from a.p.c led government
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by okrikaboi: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018
the thread should be *two men sold a baby for #180,000*
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2018
poverty is a deadly disease
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by wiwipovu: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2018
MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Edet08(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2018
vizkiz:
I see two men in that picture.

Where is the wife
She’s the one with large mammary glands
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Buhari why

There is hunger in the land!!!
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Odingo1: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Ibo's Amaka. tongue

Yoruba man no gree travel but dey under brown roof for Osogbo dey type rubbish, any name that is not yoruba name na Ibo

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Assassin101: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2018
YEA,

ONE HAS GOT BOOBS

vizkiz:
I see two men in that picture.

Where is the wife
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Jackipapa: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2018
I blame Buhari!
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by thaoriginator: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Ibo's Amaka. tongue
u wicked o. Why u come go wear igbo cap for dog. Dem be dogs? Local dogs shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Zzyy(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Almaiga: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
u wicked o. Why u come go wear igbo cap for dog. Dem be dogs? Local dogs shocked

Abeg no kiii me with laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by oneclickng: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Lifeless husband and wife
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Kellydrive1: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2018
biggiyke:
Which is the man, which is the woman??

You no dey see breast shuooo
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Mydazz(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2018
If you have data on your phone, even if it's bonus data from your recharge, you might not really understand what informed this decision by the couple,...... Hunger is very terrible, that's no justification for anything of this sort but before you castigate them be sure you understand their experience a bit
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2018
ALU!
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by CanadianNaija: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2018
When people say only have children when you can afford them, someone will come and start shouting about how children are a gift from God.

See this people now. Poverty is just so disgusting to watch.
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by deebrain(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please who is the wife?

apologies to bobrisky.
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Mryacks: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
As ugly as their hearts...
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Psoul(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Further investigations revealed that the grand father of the husband was from Ogun State and was banished for an undisclosed crime before he settled in Calabar where he gave birth to the father of the husband.
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by okrikaboi: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Sir Beosten it is with a heavy heart that I am writing to you. I wish I was younger when I could diligently write out my heart here. I need your help. I would never ask for money not from a Babalawo or a Pastor I just need answers, I want to know why everyone else is doing better than I am while I am stagnant, my intentions are good my head is sane. I know I am not better or any less than others but seriously even the smallest gets paid but I am still in the trenches. Who did I offend? I have so little yet I give to those in need sometimes I give all. I do not forcefully take from others I am kind to elders and children love me. Why must I remain insignificant in the scheme of things. Like God when I cry on his altar you too might neglect me I'm proud that I tried all the same. Enjoy your life
Re: Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) by Beosten(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
okrikaboi:
Sir Beosten it is with a heavy heart that I am writing to you. I wish I was younger when I could diligently write out my heart here. I need your help. I would never ask for money not from a Babalawo or a Pastor I just need answers, I want to know why everyone else is doing better than I am while I am stagnant, my intentions are good my head is sane. I know I am not better or any less than others but seriously even the smallest gets paid but I am still in the trenches. Who did I offend? I have so little yet I give to those in need sometimes I give all. I do not forcefully take from others I am kind to elders and children love me. Why must I remain insignificant in the scheme of things. Like God when I cry on his altar you too might neglect me I'm proud that I tried all the same. Enjoy your life

Check page 1 of this thread for my WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest 5 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Delta / 21-Year-Old Man Jailed In Kwara For Love Scam (Pictured) / 26-Year-Old Fraudster Arrested For Duping Nigerians Seeking To Travel Abroad.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.