Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) (27708 Views)

Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Divay22:

You love dodo?
I so. You?
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by dannybomb(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2018
devindevin2000:
How did this beautiful girl end with such an ugly man? What is wrong with today's women. Look at how handsome her father is, and she went for this? She needs this!
are you flogging yourself for making such stupid comment
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Bloggers irritate me no end.

What's wrong with simply saying he posed with his girlfriend's father? What's with the "billionaire" thing all the time? sad
It's the silly and childish Nairaland mods.
It's just disgusting appending rubbish titles to every header.

The original heading didn't have that.
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by wildchild1: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Getting to know the family grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2018
backnbeta:
Mr Eazi will look easy on the eyes without his dreadlocks undecided

I agree
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
her billionaire dad's money won't stop dem from being dirty.
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
shocked so na this fine gal Mr. Eazi chop shocked
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Yomit71(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
see what Easi is enjoying kiss
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2018
The only thing stopping this marriage is Otedola himself. Mr Eazi is not in their class, Otedola won't allow his daughter marry him

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Akabuking: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2018
but that girl don collect different preek taya. pupsy na coded man.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by hojatola: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2018
THESE ARE WHY YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS PROTECTION!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
Provides Authentication
Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.

Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2018
omopoly007:
good day fellow nairalanders,
Pls am in a very tight situation now. Am a final year student in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, I lost my part time job recently, which left me confused on how to pay for my final year tuition fee,.
I've tried every possible means, it's still not working out. I decided to swallow my pride and cry out here before my school portal closes.

Pls am not lying with this, God knows am seriously depressed now. I can provide my school login portal details and send a screenshot for anybody willing to help to confirm
The remaining tuition fee is 45k as I have 38k I can borrow to add, cos the total is 80.300

Pls good people of this forum help me and am also an orphan trying to make life better for myself.

This my number below
O8O.8352.5526

@hungerbad
@Airforce1
Scam, Scammer, Scammest
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by da3pu0(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Anyway. I wont deny the fact that things is getting easier for mr eazy but people can just run a backgroud checkup about him. He is a rich guy with a wealthy family. He has his career (music) and his father is a captain who is one of the the richest if not the richest in his village. I had an apportunity to meet and jad a conversation with his father one day and then i know how wealthy he is.
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by tafabaloo(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
This Otedola man is seriously competing with all these small boys for attention on social media. Abi he too don find new calling in showbiz ?
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2018
devindevin2000:
How did this beautiful girl end with such an ugly man? What is wrong with today's women. Look at how handsome her father is, and she went for this? She needs this!
mek him no run. Hahahaha
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Mankosi: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Chai this guy have been caged in this relationship I swear he no fit run away anyhow....and the worst part be say he no fit leave the girl go marry another person unless the girl say she no want marry him otherwise he go enter trouble.
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2018
Op, you're daft. He needs to be married to her before her pops becomes Mr Eazi's father in-law.

While Temi sucks Mr Eazi's wee wee, he's sucking her father's.
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Barbieperry(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Easy dressed well...wow, for the very 1st time.... shocked
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by akinszz: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
devindevin2000:
the guy fine die grin
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by resurgent2019: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
perdollar:
her billionaire dad's money won't stop dem from being dirty.

Igbos just hate yorubas for no reason. Na ea ooo
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by resurgent2019: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mizwisdom:
The only thing stopping this marriage is Otedola himself. Mr Eazi is not in their class, Otedola won't allow his daughter marry him

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

I am scared for eazi too. I want him to marry the girl.
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am scared for eazi too. I want him to marry the girl.

I am scared for him too but the reality is he can't afford to marry her.
Re: Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) by tomdon(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
devindevin2000:

How is otedola finer than this tall dark and handsome guy. People are either blind or haters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) / Remembering MC Loph After Five Years / Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.