Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra (34118 Views)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by fortunechy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bad governance...
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by omoelerin1: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Chai!
My grandfather warned all of them about cutting down all the trees in the name of modernism. He was a traditional man and did rituals with trees.

During Biafra war he said Nnewi was covered by trees so it was hard for the British to drop bombs strategically.

We better start replanting before Igboland breaks to pieces.

Wetin this one day talk sef.
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by philfrey08: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Due to the incessant rain, a road in Anambra state that links commuters to Awka, the state capital yesterday divided into two after a heavy downpour.

The Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu road is a major road that links commuters and communities within to Awka. Commuters now find it difficult to get across make their daily dealings.

Government urgent attention is highly needed to fix and make it easier for the people.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/erosion-cuts-anambra-road-two-pics/

Chai!!!

And this is the fastest route to Awka from my village, Awgbu oooo.....

Ewoooooo!!

1 Like

Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by philfrey08: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:
anambra is a cursed land already

YOU ARE A CURSED PERSON SIR
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by TimeManager(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Chai!
My grandfather warned all of them about cutting down all the trees in the name of modernism. He was a traditional man and did rituals with trees.

During Biafra war he said Nnewi was covered by trees so it was hard for the British to drop bombs strategically.

We better start replanting before Igboland breaks to pieces.

Awww! baby girl.. so sowri. But if they don't cut down trees and build hotels across Anambra, how will you feed yourselves and put on clothes?

kiss the truth!
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:
An Overhead Road bridge Collapsed in Indian Yesterday...

A heavy Wind (Typhoon) Rocked Japan and threw a whole Moving Truck( Trailer) and other Vehicles off the road 2 days ago. Such has not been experienced in25years..

Rainfall Divides Road in Anambra State...

Signs of The Coming of JESUS CHRIST...
It will be like a Thief in the Night..
Get Prepared People..
Amend your Ways, Repent and be at Peace with JESUS CHRIST...

It could Happen Anytime

Ur having the early symptoms.
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by lakesider(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
No matter the rain, should a road be this divided? I'll say this road wasn't properly constructed.

Or are we in the days of Noah already?!
God have mercy.

how much do you know about mud slide and geotechnics ?.. its only in Nigeria that a mechanic can give report on a sick patient
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by crafteck(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Is d road a a made
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by koning: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
fortunechy:
Bad governance...

Yea! Anambala adigo nma. Willy is wanking.
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:
anambra is a cursed land already
Are you okay?
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by piagetskinner(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
No matter the rain, should a road be this divided? I'll say this road wasn't properly constructed.

God have mercy.

great unilorite...I see you!
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by bedspread: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
How prepared are you?
By the Mercies and Grace of GOD ALMIGHTY, I am Prepared and I will be There in Heaven
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by DateMynd44(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
Chino, these pictures are now in my achieve cheesy
archive
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by Cr7sBabe(f): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I am not saying that the road may be poorly constructed or not but South Eastern Nigeria, as well as some areas in Nigeria usually have gully erosion. Even elsewhere in the world, this us possible.

OK bro.
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by DateMynd44(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:
By the Mercies and Grace of GOD ALMIGHTY, I am Prepared and I will be There in Heaven
hmm
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by Cr7sBabe(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
lakesider:

how much do you know about mud slide and geotechnics ?.. its only in Nigeria that a mechanic can give report on a sick patient

Your opinion is also welcm
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by omoelerin1: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:
Others too will get there by the same mercy and grace of Almighty of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by gnykelly(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:

A heavy Wind (Typhoon) Rocked Japan and threw a whole Moving Truck( Trailer) and other Vehicles off the road 2 days ago. Such has not been experienced in25years..

Get Prepared People..

It could Happen Anytime

brainwashed mumu...

didn't you heard about the breakthrough technology

that LG did with OLED display and Samsung 8k tv.

what about the Huawei fastest processor.

what about Sony AI dog.

the world is getting better not worse as your book want it.
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by omoiyalayi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
When u build road without proper drainage system

Obiano is working grin
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by bedspread: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
Others too will get there by the same mercy and grace of Almighty of God.
Its a Personal Race bro.... Run your own Race... Speak to others About JESUS... you can't Run their Race for Them sir
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by Cr7sBabe(f): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
piagetskinner:

great unilorite...I see you!

Yesoooo
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by omoelerin1: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:
Its a Personal Race bro.... Run your own Race... Speak to others About JESUS... you can't Run their Race for Them sir
Methinks you said you will get there by the mercies and grace of God. Are others don't deserve same?
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by bedspread: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
[s]
gnykelly:

brainwashed mumu...

didn't you heard about the breakthrough technology

that LG did with OLED display and Samsung 8k tv.

what about the Huawei fastest processor.

what about Sony AI dog.

the world is getting better not worse as your book want it.
[/s] Stop this foolish Chants and Embrace the KING of Kings Sir.. The Creator of The Technology and the humans who use it is JESUS CHRIST...

Hv u seen when the Creature has power over the Creator??

It's impossible sir...

Technology cannot Prevent what The Creator of Technology says will happen In the Ladt days...

Drop ur Sense... it's limited and Accept The Creator b4 it's Late...
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by bedspread: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
Methinks you said you will get there by the mercies and grace of God. Are others don't deserve same?
Let others speak sir
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by toye440: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
It seems they sandfills where Culvet should have been and asphalt it causing flood to reopen it again.
bro na poor job abeg. Where at my civil engineers.
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by toye440: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

God have mercy.
You are right, amen o.

1 Like

Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by humurphia(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Donald95:
Wahala dey o

Person fit dey inside house the fuc.k his wife, next thing is that he is inside water all of a sudden. Na wa o
Cant the person be eating food
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by gnykelly(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Stop this foolish Chants and Embrace the KING of Kings Sir.. The Creator of The Technology and the humans who use it is JESUS CHRIST...

Hv u seen when the Creature has power over the Creator??

It's impossible sir...

Technology cannot Prevent what The Creator of Technology says will happen In the Ladt days...

Drop ur Sense... it's limited and Accept The Creator b4 it's Late...

your psyche is really messed up. you need to see a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by bedspread: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
[s]
gnykelly:

your psyche is really messed up. you need to see a psychologist.
[/s]
Re: Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra by Basiljoe: 4:19am On Sep 06, 2018
bedspread:

Get Prepared People..

It could Happen Anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) / 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally / Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.