Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack (23671 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Abdulazeez Mohammed, Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by KingLennon(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U should have quote me if u don't know what to say...

Typical of a yoruba man's reply...
Am not yoruba am from the south-south. Stop promoting tribalism
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
KingLennon:

Am not yoruba am from the south-south. Stop promoting tribalism

Whether u from south mass is non of my business....
If u want come from Niger delta or Niger sky scrapper it doesn't make sense to me....

Am an igboman.............dat settles it coz that is my identity....

South south whether south Pluto is not an identity...is a language alien to me.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by stanbillion200(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Let them take all the Northern Soldiers back to the north and bring the southern and Eastern soldiers back to their lands.
How can those northern soldiers be enjoying peaceful areas just like that?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by AlphaStyles(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
chukwutope:

A typo is a spelling mistake. Strangely, there weren't any spelling mistakes in what you wrote - just that it did not make sense. Your grammar was atrocious.
as smart as u claim u are even a blind man can see the typo i made even the queen would understand my written text fool
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by Catastrophe1: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
He died shamefully. My Igbo brothers and sister the Nigerian army is the shortest route to hell. Goodbye..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by emperorblog(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
LordsApostle:
Second leiutenant, meaning he was just commissioned into the army at most 2 years ago, Na wa , seems the Nigerian army is the shortest route to leave this earth...

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by Favour295(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
is it only Ibo's that book haram are trained to kill
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by flyjustice(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Garba Adam my brother inlaw was also among the deceased

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by KingLennon(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Whether u from south mass is non of my business....
If u want come from Niger delta or Niger sky scrapper it doesn't make sense to me....

Am an igboman.............dat settles it coz that is my identity....

South south whether south Pluto is not an identity...is a language alien to me.
You didn't make any sense in what you just wrote. Can u pls come again?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
KingLennon:

You didn't make any sense in what you just wrote. Can u pls come again?

Then go back to school or consult Chris Imafidon.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by bigcasava1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
i am for the day they wl send me to borno i wl make sure i kill those civilians. useless pipo!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by naijajobx: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
ohh
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by anonymous1759(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=70914033]I have said it countless times that Buhari, osibanjo and buratai are out to make sure that no single igbo officer is alive in the nxt 4 years

They have make it a point of duty to send them to. Borno with no weapons and have them killed in the process

Don't be tribalistic about everything. You guys sound annoying sometimes I know other tribes who've died in the battle field. Stop making it sound like it's only the igbos. the highest no of military still comes from the north. I wish for this country to devide so people like you can rest stop the hate speech I know the government is not doing enough to protect life and properties. It's not only affecting the igbos, the whole nations at large. RIP to our heros cry
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=70935056][/quote]

Don't preach that message as if u are foreign to the genocide buhari is committing against igbos since 2015.....

Have many of ur people have been murdered inn cold blood by this lifeless arch genocidist buhari?

How many of ur women has been subjected to forceful by buhari hausa fulani military?

His agenda is to make life difficult for igbo men but there is a sense that the God we worship never sleeps.

Buhari will die a catastrophic death.......coz his cup is full.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
velocity25:
Umu-igbo we must be wiser than serpent now! avoid going into Nigerian army it's not for us!

U just spoke like a sage.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Xander85:

They're not good enough to be president....only good enough to stop boko bullets! Any Igbo man that dies for Nigeria (esp' in the NE) is a fool!

Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by velocity25(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U just spoke like a sage.
God bless you nwannem!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by chukwutope: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
AlphaStyles:
as smart as u claim u are even a blind man can see the typo i made even the queen would understand my written text fool

First I never made the claim I'm smart. You did. So, thanks!
A blind man cannot see anything leave alone an alleged typo
What you wrote is not a typo
The Queen is 90+ years old. I don't think she can tell her hand from her ass
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by AlphaStyles(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
chukwutope:

First I never made the claim I'm smart. You did. So, thanks! A blind man cannot see anything leave alone an alleged typo What you wrote is not a typo The Queen is 90+ years old. I don't think she can tell her hand from her ass
i dont have time to reply idiots mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack by chukwutope: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
AlphaStyles:
i dont have time to reply idiots mtcheew

And yet you are replying to my comment!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor / Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC / How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.