Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire (377 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire by AcuraZDX: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
A mother of three identified as Ronke Olanrewaju, has threatened to poison her husband if a customary court fails to grant her request for divorce.

The aggrieved wife had approached the Oja-Oba Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State, seeking divorce from her husband, who she described as abusive and violent.

Ronke told the court that her husband, Sunday Olanrewaju, beat her up anytime he saw her with male customers, adding that each time the police were brought in, he would boast that he was a prominent politician.

She said, “My lord, he also beat up my mother like a baby. Separate us now, or else, I will poison him. Each time I discuss business with male customers, he would beat me and say they were my lovers.”

However, the husband, Sunday, begged the court to sustain the marriage, saying his wife was like a mother to him.
The President of the court, Chief Henry Agbaje, fixed September 18, 2018, for ruling.
He said although the case required urgency because of the woman’s threat, it was also important to give room for reconciliation.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-poison-my-husband-if-court-doesnt-separate-us-wife-spits-fire/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire by somito121(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Were lele yii sha.

1 Like

Re: I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire by Kharol1234: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2018
oya na poison am no just dae make mouth wer u slip for kirikiri

1 Like

Re: I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire by dollytino4real(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
ok, marriage is not death sentence
Re: I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire by PrincessB1(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Since she is already threatening the man, the court should better do the needful before we read story that touches the heart undecided
Re: I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire by Homeboiy: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Na by force to marry

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Research Proposal / Bike Man Was Nabbed After Patronizing Two Prostitutes And Refused To Pay / Manhood Thief Arrested In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.