Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Poem: Source Of My Breath By Soibi Ransom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: Source Of My Breath By Soibi Ransom (249 Views)

Her Last Breath / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom / My Fans Are A Source Of Encouragement- Serah Iyare (shewrites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Source Of My Breath By Soibi Ransom by Dailymemoirs: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2018
A Psalm by Soibi Ransom

The Lord is the source of my breath
He is the life in me
He is the strength in my arms and the fire in my bones
The Lord spurs me to great heights
He is my inspiration in the midst of affliction

The Lord fights side by side with me
He motivates me when am deflated
The Lord wrestles the enemy
He never backs down for my cause

God is lovely and caring
God is an awesome God
He stands behind the upright
As for the ungodly they are on their own

The prayers of God’s people is like a burnt offering
The ungodly have no say
Let those who trust the Lord praise him for he has given victory to the humble and humiliated the proud

Praise him Oh heavens
Praise his wondrous works

https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/09/05/poem-source-of-my-breath-by-soibi-ransom/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Methodology Among A Theory? / Creative Quiz Content Creator Urgently Needed / Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.