Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) (17416 Views)

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by fahren(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Frontline Presidential aspirant of the People's Democratic Party PDP has condemned the invasion of Edwin Clarke's Abuja Residence by men of the Nigerian Police Force.

Kwankwaso who visited the elder stateman described the invasion as unlawful.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2018
That was fast.

I condemn the attack on his house,and it is a good thing the Policemen involved are facing the music.

What I did not see, is the politicians turning Edwin Clarkes house to a political tourist attraction area, for some selfish political photoshoot.

I expect to see more political aspirants stopping over to take some photos too later.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Ipob wailers!

Food don done grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy Oyah zombies go begin call am politics grin

Those same zombies protested during fuel subsidy but today the likes of that full called Bakare lost their voice

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
That was fast.
Desperation drives men to do very fast things. wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2018
stupid and self serving politicians, all for show , all for votes, they don't give a damn about human rights , law or justice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by madmohamed(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Ipob wailers!

Food don done grin
buhari mugu

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Ipob wailers!

Food don done grin
this is what the mods. Have reduced this site to, back then comments like this were hidden and the poster banned, now, it seems the like the keyboard war going on between both sides of the divide

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by lathrowinger: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Drama nation
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2018
My people let us gather together and blame Saraki...

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by kennypoju04: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Indeed
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Let this man be forming saviour of democracy and his desperation yet. If another candidate gets the ticket which I'm sure of, em eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2018
1000 Kwankwasos cannot defeat PMB....NO vacancy in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by padreopio5684(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Every one is seeking for alliance

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2018
fahren:
Frontline Presidential aspirant Frontline Presidential aspirant.
grin grin grin grin
All of a sudden Kwankwaso seems to be everywhere undecided

Someone that brought the kidnapping of Chibok girls upon us undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2018
My president to be kwankwaso

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2018
This sh!t was staged. Smh
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2018
PMBtill2023:
1000 Kwankwaso cant defeat PMB....

10,000+5,000+ Atiku 15000 +Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Herdsmen: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
That was fast.

I condemn the attack on his house,and it is a good thing the Policemen involved are facing the music.

What I did not see, is the politicians turning Edwin Clarkes house to a political tourist attraction area, for some selfish political photoshoot.

I expect to see more political aspirants stopping over to take some photos too later.

Guy..
You don fall your hand tey tey for this forum..
Na only zon bz do take you serious..

Gone are those days..you do make sense..even as a senior zon..

You and Saraki..are same now..almost no difference from Corinthians..

Nairaland has truly gone to the ......

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by MXrap: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Bubu is a despot

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Where Edwin Clark dey sef. Apc abi pdp because I no dey understand his talk sometimes. Is he a chameleon.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
This man is just telling he'll be moving up n" down if he becomes the president" his own will even pass Sai Baba own
In other news Sai baba till 2023 argue with your phone if e pain you"""

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria politics.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2018
This one wants people to believe that the policemen woke up that morning and said to themselves;

"We are bored. Let's invade Edwin Clark's House today"

So they were not sent by the IG again? They just told him that for fun

BMC and their belief that everyone is a dumb as they are.....

HungerBAD:
That was fast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by jayson87: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2018
I hope Osinbajo will fire the transmission man for this
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
That was fast.

Bmc zombie everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
fahren:
Frontline Presidential aspirant of the People's Democratic Party PDP has condemned the invasion of Edwin Clarke's Abuja Residence by men of the Nigerian Police Force.

Kwankwaso who visited the elder stateman described the invasion as unlawful.

Nigeria 2019 President

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) by Almaiga: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwaso is a good Politician, if not that I'm a die had supporter of Buhari. I would've thrown my weight in support of Kwankwaso. He did excellently well in Kano as a Governor.

But, i still love my Baba more,
Sai Baba!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign / I Won't Reply Tinubu Now, Oyegun Says / Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.