Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) (41935 Views)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Edwin Clark (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by mmb(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
In separate outings last night, I paid a courtesy visit to my brother, the Yobe State Governor, H.E Mai Mala Buni and also to our father, an Elder statesman Chief Edwin Clark in their residences in Abuja.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0UJrbnaHsAo2kQLvAquVuDrFMo7PLNDkRsqRQZ629sxiGV3NBfJFto7PuPpN5LZ9hl&id=100044370098750

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Yorubalandlord(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shettima Will you support Christian Christian ticket if it was the other way round?
As a true yoruba Christian me and my family are obedient to the core and yusful to Nigeria.
Note: No adan(bat) crew should quote me oo

451 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by ImDStar: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin Did he want to recruit Baba into boko haram?
E no go happen!!
No Muslim in this country would ever support Christian Christian ticket no matter how qualified the candidate is.

It will be outright stupidity for any Christian to support such ticket for whatever reason.

You were warned against Buhari in 2015, you're warned again.

247 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by dorodee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
After 8years of blood, hardship and tears. You still want to continue.
No shame!

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Senator Shettima is working hard.He is truly an asset to Asiwaju Tinubu. Nice one.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

236 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Some foolish urchins go tell you M/M ticket don't matter

But Apc leaders no dey fit sleep again because Niger Deltans are starting to be agitated

Kwanwaso have responded, Shettima is here appealing, by 2023 the entire north go do the right thing to keep Niger Delta in this union

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by yyba: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Is anyone forcing you to vote muslim/ muslim
ImDStar:
E no go happen!!
No Muslim in this country would ever support Christian Christian ticket no matter how qualified the candidate is.

It will be outright stupidity for any Christian to support such ticket for whatever reason.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by manutdrichie(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow...just dont give clark your money shaa....know that Nigerdeltans dont have leader, we were born PDP members but eager to move to Labour party because of Obi

Even Ayade that decamped to APC will loose his seat to a PDP/Labour candidates

Watch and see

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Validated: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
If he likes let him go and visit Pope Francis, Christians have rejected him. He orchestrated the kidnap of Chibok girls to smear GEJ, now he want to play good man to SS leaders, no way.

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
yyba:
we have rejected it and would give our referendum in 2023

One thing we have come to see is that sane Nigerians have won the narrative online

And sane Nigerians all the face the first hand incompetence of apc offline

Apc have lost offline and struggling to play catch up with the voices of Nigerians online

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are just labouring in vain

No Muslim Muslim ticket will be allowed to sail in Nigeria, you this Boko haram

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by hisgrace090: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chief clark please mind who you entertain.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Conrod: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Senator Shettima is working hard.He is truly an asset to Asiwaju Tinubu. Nice one.
You see asset,..we see a huge liability......he's a bad market.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Softmirror: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
ImDStar:
E no go happen!!

grin

DONSTAN, I BET YOU, MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE LEARNT FROM CHRISTIANS WHO ARE PRESENTLY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET WHEN THAT TIME COMES grin

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by posty56: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
r
FreeStuffsNG:
yes cheesy, asset in causing escoBAT failure

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by kerry57: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why visiting? U guys have f up big time. U can't rewrite ur wrong. Jagaban is just too arrogant to be a president.

20 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
cheesy
He can be a boko-haram commander but he is your incoming VP

Kiss the truth!

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer tongue tongue tongue
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by OmoManU: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Some foolish urchins go tell you M/M ticket don't matter

But Apc leaders no dey fit sleep again because Niger Deltans are starting to be agitated

Kwanwaso have responded, Shettima is here appealing, by 2023 the entire north go do the right thing to keep Niger Delta in this union
But you people are rejoicing over Osun newly elected governor despite being a Christian-Christian ticket in a Muslim dominated state.
What hypocrisy!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by tolue42(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Shettima Will you support Christian Christian ticket if it was the other way round?
As a true yoruba Christian me and my family are obedient to the core and yusful to Nigeria.

That's your own head ache... You're not a Yoruba man

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by BESTScientist1: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
No matter how subtle the devil is....God will expose it to the few remaining blind. Obi-dience is the Key

All Yoruba christians have left the agbado guy not because we may not like him, but will the Muslims accept a CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN ticket?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by nkem1992: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
yyba:
He is sensitizing others on the Hazard of MM ticket, that's patriotic you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Useless clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nn
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by NoToTerrorists: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
If he likes let him visit Nelson Mandela in the spirit world, TIFNUBU WILL LOSE. He has lost his Osun State structure. APC Urchins prepare for more tears.

A DRUG DEALER WILL NEVER BE OUR PRESIDENT. THAT’s AUTOMATIC BLACKLISTING FOR NIGERIA.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Ibcrown(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
is it only Muslims and Christian religion we have in Nigeria? Don’t the traditionalist have rights too? To my knowledge there’s was traditionalist I’m existence before the importation of foreign religions like Islam and Christianity. If it’s about the religion, I think the traditionalist deserve to be in the presidency

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
cheesy
He can be a boko-haram commander but he is your incoming VP

Kiss the truth!

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer tongue tongue tongue
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by NoToTerrorists: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
OmoManU:

But you people are rejoicing over Osun newly elected governor despite being a Christian-Christian ticket in a Muslim dominated state.
What hypocrisy!!
shut up. Osun State is not Federal Capital of Nigeria. Is Kaduna not Muslim-Muslim?

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / Danladi Etsu Zhin Hotel Burnt Down By Thugs After APC Primaries In Abuja. Photos / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.