Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Got it! Update - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got it! Update (3464 Views)

Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now / Could This Be Real!!!!!! Got It Via Test Message / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got it! Update by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
priscaver:
I greet all my fellow nairalanders, though I have kept silent but nothing has changed. I have come out to cry for help. I am a married woman I have being in search of a consistent job for over the years. I have a B. Sc, Msc and just got my PhD in wildlife management. I went through all these academic pursuits just to be able to fulfill my dream of being in d lecturing field. I have thought in primary school, and several secondary schools but most of them are demanding for certificate in education at d moment. I am into buying and selling of women articles but am not fulfilled. I just have this feeling that I have a lot to offer in academics. I have had field experience working for five years with a renowned conservation NGO (NIGERIAN CONSERVATION FOUNDATION -NCF) it was on contract base and after d contract we were laid off with nothing to turn to. Ever since then it's being application from one university to d other. They usually attach conditions like registering for PhD and publication of papers. I have 3 publications and has completed my PhD. pls help a sister and not happy, am depressed and sometimes am just tired of just depending on my husband for most things. I have tried to learn skills but my passion is not just there. pls do advice maturely. And possibly link me to places I could get fulfilment in my pursuit. thank u all
CONGRATS sister.
So far you have done well.
However, how can we help when you have already streamlined our efforts towards assisting you.
I just assumed so because you said, you have passion for LECTURING. What then do we do...?
That means any other random job offered to you may not yield fruit.

I think, such request should be tailored to the EDUCATIONIST, if that’s your wish.

1 Like

Re: Got it! Update by ADRIAN88(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
priscaver:
I greet all my fellow nairalanders, though I have kept silent but nothing has changed. I have come out to cry for help. I am a married woman I have being in search of a consistent job for over the years. I have a B. Sc, Msc and just got my PhD in wildlife management. I went through all these academic pursuits just to be able to fulfill my dream of being in d lecturing field. I have thought in primary school, and several secondary schools but most of them are demanding for certificate in education at d moment. I am into buying and selling of women articles but am not fulfilled. I just have this feeling that I have a lot to offer in academics. I have had field experience working for five years with a renowned conservation NGO (NIGERIAN CONSERVATION FOUNDATION -NCF) it was on contract base and after d contract we were laid off with nothing to turn to. Ever since then it's being application from one university to d other. They usually attach conditions like registering for PhD and publication of papers. I have 3 publications and has completed my PhD. pls help a sister and not happy, am depressed and sometimes am just tired of just depending on my husband for most things. I have tried to learn skills but my passion is not just there. pls do advice maturely. And possibly link me to places I could get fulfilment in my pursuit. thank u all

LEAVE THE COUNTRY PLS
Re: Got it! Update by Agemech: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mod will not see dis as FP Material ooo bt if na one yeyebrity snap unclad or smoke weed, gbamm we go see am for front page.
Re: Got it! Update by Nukilia: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Good Luck to Op!

I am speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Got it! Update by AgentGoat: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2018
sage04:
SORRY GOD GIVE A GOOD JOB, CAN YOU WORK IN KANO, EEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE TECHNOLOGY
Cc priscaver
Re: Got it! Update by AgentGoat: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2018
priscaver:
check private universities out. There are a lots of them in Ogun, osun.

1 Like

Re: Got it! Update by puffpuff: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Your habitual usage of 'am' instead of I'm' or ' I am ' could be robbing you of great opportunities. It is a turn off for some people especially in the academic.

2 Likes

Re: Got it! Update by Mankosi: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2018
priscaver:

I will gladly do it. I just don't want a redundant brain. I want to be doing something in academics so I will encourage me to write papers. I am grateful for all the encouragement. Depression is taking a better part of me. Am really encouraged.
did u look at the name of where u want to teach? That sounds like a lesson center. Brainstutorialcenter
Re: Got it! Update by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2018
priscaver:

oh my God am grateful. I have learnt that at times being shy and hiding does not help. Crying out here has attracted more responses than I imagined. Nigerians are really their brothers keepers. This is God. My spirit was low but now am lifted.
watch kidnapers, I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: Got it! Update by cvibe2: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Op,

I pray you get a job soon, but I must be frank.

For a Bsc, Msc, PhD holder, Employers pay attention to your use of english.

Always fine tooth comb, check spellings, check words! Do spell check, etc before you post or send applications.

Your application/CV is the first knock on the door of any organisation. It is your first impression.

4 Likes

Re: Got it! Update by divinelove(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2018
priscaver:

Join LinkedIn

You probably read Zoology and your area of specialization is not yet crowded like parasitology and fisheries biology. Journal publication and conference papers should be improved to 10 to compete well. The easiest place you will get job is a private university and always indicate your first and second degree discipline it increases where you can fit in.

good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got it! Update by DrTims(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2018
I can work in Kano. I'm currently enrolled for my Ph.D program at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. I have a Masters degree in Zoology with area of specialization in parasitology and Entomology. Thanks
sage04:
SORRY GOD GIVE A GOOD JOB, CAN YOU WORK IN KANO, EEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE TECHNOLOGY
Re: Got it! Update by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
puffpuff:
Your habitual usage of 'am' instead of I'm' or ' I am ' could be robbing you of great opportunities. It is a turn off for some people especially in the academic.

Thanks a lot for the correction. it's well taken

1 Like

Re: Got it! Update by ireneidiva(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2018
puffpuff:
And 'being' instead of 'been'.
Re: Got it! Update by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
ireneidiva:

And 'being' instead of 'been'.

I do acknowledge this correction. But this definitely was a phone selection error. Am also hoping my message has been communicated, though am being scrutinized by some. I was not here for a job interview but for your candid suggestions as to how I could help myself out of my depression. I appreciate those that encouraged me and possibly made genuine suggestion. But for those out to judge my grammar, I do pray for the best for u in your own times of need when u need a shoulder to cry on. Thank u all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landwey Investment Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Etisalat Onenetwork Recruitment Programme(marketers) / Funny - You Guy Gotta See This - Graduate Makes Banner For Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.