Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) (45744 Views)

Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
donald go collect
like trump
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was there live , there was commotion everywhere when the lightening struck. We initially thought it was a terrorist attack and the delta force immediately swung into action. I was tasked with the job of keeping the children of all the staffs, cleaners ,cooks gardeners etc and their children and pets safe in a room. One of the commandos directed them into a room and ordered me to stand in front of the door and protect them with my life. Everyone was scared. It wasn't easy at all.
grin u re just sweet. i hope u re actually a lady oh
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by lordm(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's a prove that God is with them. That must be a divine intervention by heaven to remove bad leaders like Trump from the affairs of American government. Not that God is a racist but he's allergic to American albinos.
if it had strike aso rock, would you say same?
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was there live , there was commotion everywhere when the lightening struck. We initially thought it was a terrorist attack and the delta force immediately swung into action. I was tasked with the job of keeping the children of all the staffs, cleaners ,cooks gardeners etc and their children and pets safe in a room. One of the commandos directed them into a room and ordered me to stand in front of the door and protect them with my life. Everyone was scared. It wasn't easy at all.

Is this one for real or just talking from his anus?
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedsprèad:
Thunder and Lightning are the Voice of GOD and Weapons of GOD...

They could be An Approval of Heaven or a Disapproval of Heaven...

Donald Trump has consistently being a Torn to the Devilish plans an ideas of the Demonic democrats ....

That Thunder is an Approval of GOD'S Voice on Trump..

THIS ONE SHOW SAY NA FOOL YOU BE.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Chinny024(f): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice job.. We only see Nigerian photographers at ceremonies....
My Neighbour don Get 6:30 eye snapping what I don't know.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by DTBCLICKS(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
lipsrsealed
ChiefAzubuike:
I troway nyash for u o
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by gaventa: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmnnnn LINUS MBA OF OUR TIME
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by crafteck(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:

Donald Trump has consistently being a Torn to the Devilish plans an ideas of the Demonic democrats ....

Go and spread on your bed
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by mbos: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
that pix shows the lighting far away behind.

if thunder is to strike, it will certainly be at the Aso Rock Villa
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by walosky(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I sigbuo onwe gi!

Papa ashi!

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

And when you eventually woke up, did you take the right dose of the drug this time around.

Pele, it will all be well day,
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Omoikarekimire(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
fortunechy:
U are in a public toilet, There's no water� or tissue to wipe ur ass n u are with a Holy Bible n 50million dollars � cheque.�
Which one do u use to wipe ur ass

Let me know those who hell was actually designed for���
will do it with my boxer or short.And clean it with water later.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Lightning struck the White House during a thunder storm in Washington DC, and CNN photographer Khalil Abdallah caught the moment.

CNN Supervising Producer covering Trump White House, Matt Hoye, shared the pic with caption:

“During a thunderstorm in #DC today, ##CNN photographer @abdallahcnn captured this great image of lightning striking the #WhiteHouse this afternoon”.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-moment-lightning-struck-the-white-house-pics/

Hey is that you in your dp? Great jugs you got there.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by royalamour(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's a prove that God is with them. That must be a divine intervention by heaven to remove bad leaders like Trump from the affairs of American government. Not that God is a racist but he's allergic to American albinos.

Proof.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
say hello to trump for me and tell him navalsadiq sends his regard but tell him not to address my president as lifeless
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Udoskybest: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Buharists sent the thunder to finish trump bt God pass dem. I'm at my office, come and beat me
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Twale Mama!
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by principi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Where were you when Operation Python Dance struck your own land? ���

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:

Mtchuew
warris diswan saying
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Whenever you want to quote something stupid as this, make sure to use a lowercase 'g' in the spelling of your god who is also allergic to giving senses to your kind.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by manci(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
I Hope Trump will not attack sky
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by omocalabar(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
nice chapter
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by ProfSule(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
To me, i blv is a sign of bad omen to Trump...period.

Naijawebmaster:

Cos lightning struck the white house?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Almunjid(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
LibertyRep:
It's a natural phenomenon and should be seen as such
Have u been to Niger state?, if u have been there, will not be talking like this... people are sending it to kill in Niger. Guy! sorcery is real
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by oluwaflames7(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
they have come again
tongue
bedspread:

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by markusphilyx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
sango at work, if u know u know ;Dsango at work, if u know u know
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:

Chai AFRICA
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by bedspread: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
blackpanda:

Omg...looooooooolzzzzz

Na wa o. Lightening striking down ur house is now an approval of God with u Lmao
was the White House Struck down??

Open your eyes clearly when Reading so u don't react anyhow
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by afonjabreed(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.