Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) (45723 Views)

Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Lightning struck the White House during a thunder storm in Washington DC, and CNN photographer Khalil Abdallah caught the moment.

CNN Supervising Producer covering Trump White House, Matt Hoye, shared the pic with caption:

“During a thunderstorm in #DC today, ##CNN photographer @abdallahcnn captured this great image of lightning striking the #WhiteHouse this afternoon”.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-moment-lightning-struck-the-white-house-pics/

Does lightening not strike other places and buildings aroud the world?... I even thought the Whitehouse collapsed.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was there live , there was commotion everywhere when the lightening struck. We initially thought it was a terrorist attack and the delta force immediately swung into action. I was tasked with the job of keeping the children of all the staffs, cleaners ,cooks gardeners etc and their children and pets safe in a room. One of the commandos directed them into a room and ordered me to stand in front of the door and protect them with my life. Everyone was scared. It wasn't easy at all.
O lawd av mercy..,smh.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by oyejideogunjumo: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was there live , there was commotion everywhere when the lightening struck. We initially thought it was a terrorist attack and the delta force immediately swung into action. I was tasked with the job of keeping the children of all the staffs, cleaners ,cooks gardeners etc and their children and pets safe in a room. One of the commandos directed them into a room and ordered me to stand in front of the door and protect them with my life. Everyone was scared. It wasn't easy at all.
Great! But sure in your dream sha
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by zealadjay(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cryomancer:
Base on say you be the president family security or what?

Bro take am easy when you dey lie abeg.

Na lifeless second be dat ooo
Him name na ChiefAzubuike nd d Sex-Profile dey read "F"
Y lie lie no go sweet for him mouth..
If u know, u know
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Psoul(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Have u seen why it is very dangerous to skip your hourly drugs? You see all the efforts we put in trying you bring you to the level of half normalcy has bn wasted by not taking ur drugs as and wen due. Now ur condition has gone back to square one if not worst.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by BENEAMATA: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
After the lightening strike , PMB to Drunk , sorry Trump (in Hankock's voice) ; " call me lifeless once again " ;DAfter the lightening strike , PMB to Drunk , sorry Trump (in Hankock's voice) ; " call me lifeless once again "
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
bedspread:
Thunder and Lightning are the Voice of GOD and Weapons of GOD...

They could be An Approval of Heaven or a Disapproval of Heaven...

Donald Trump has consistently being a Torn to the Devilish plans an ideas of the Demonic democrats ....

That Thunder is an Approval of GOD'S Voice on Trump..
If people can just read their bibles once in a while, sha
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by eodavids(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's a prove that God is with them. That must be a divine intervention by heaven to remove bad leaders like Trump from the affairs of American government. Not that God is a racist but he's allergic to American albinos.

Wishful thinking cool

Both you "solutionmee" and the CNN guy "abdallah" are wishing bad to the occupiers of the white house.
I hope you won't light the Whitehouse your self. Just stay with camera and focus it on the white house with the wishful thoughts. When tried, you will go home.

Nothing will do white house.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by eodavids(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Psoul:

Have u seen why it is very dangerous to skip your hourly drugs? You see all the efforts we put in trying you bring you to the level of half normalcy has bn wasted by not taking ur drugs as and wen due. Now ur condition has gone back to square one if not worst.

Please stop grin grin
Laughter won't kill someone here.
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Horus(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is the work of Shango God of Thunder and Lightning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by Ghoxt: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Just right before Trump had super powers undecided
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by bedspread: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
DavidEsq:

If people can just read their bibles once in a while, sha
Bible Should be Read all the time.. at least 10 Verses Everyday
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by bedspread: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
[s]
Horus:
This is the work of Shango God of Thunder and Lightning
[/s]sango is a toy
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2018
bedspread:
Bible Should be Read all the time.. at least 10 Verses Everyday
And u dey read ur bible abi? Nai u dey talk say God approve of America. Chai cry. Which bible verse u see, wey com reason am like dat? Abi na based on stories?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by bedspread: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2018
DavidEsq:

And u dey read ur bible abi? Nai u dey talk say God approve of America. Chai cry. Which bible verse u see, wey com reason am like dat? Abi na based on stories?

Psalm 45:7

Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

The Presidency of President Donald is the Finger of GOD... if you hv followed Events in the USA u will understand.

President Donald Trump May not be a Saint but He is doing the Will of GOD which is Righteousness..
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2018
bedspread:

Psalm 45:7

Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

The Presidency of President Donald is the Finger of GOD... if you hv followed Events in the USA u will understand.

President Donald Trump May not be a Saint but He is doing the Will of GOD which is Righteousness..

Have u read the prophecy of Daniel in Daniel 2:1-44, Daniel 7:1-20?
Re: The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) by tck2000(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2020
LibertyRep:
It's a natural phenomenon and should be seen as such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds / Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.