Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Mobile Telephone Industry Organizational Structure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mobile Telephone Industry Organizational Structure (924 Views)

Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? / Change In University Grading And Degree Structure / FG Dumps 9-3-4 For 1-6-3-3-4 Educational Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Telephone Industry Organizational Structure by Marven: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dear friends, I need this help from you all. It is for my B.sc project which Organizational Structure of mobile operator like that of MTN has become of the the essence. In their offices, they have turned me back empty handed. Please I need you to get me links or send to my email the available one with you. It will go a long way to speed up to conclusion of my project.

(1) (Reply)

Great Futarians! / Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks / Pls Help About Direct Entry To Any School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.