Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? (545 Views)

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by snipesdam(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

I want to widen my scope on business and investment that's available in the Nigerian market which can fetch me with 80k to 100k monthly income for a start. I have set aside some good capital for this. Now i seek new ideas to help me achieve this goal. Kindly contribute judiciously.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
snipesdam:
Dear Nairalanders,

I want to widen my scope on business and investment that's available in the Nigerian market which can fetch me with 80k to 100k monthly income for a start. I have set aside some good capital for this. Now i seek new ideas to help me achieve this goal. Kindly contribute judiciously.

Thanks.

If you have a 5million naira investment you can make that amount monthly
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by Grupo(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
snipesdam:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thanks.

*some good income" can be relative.

Just carry 10m and buy treasury bills for 364 days at the rate of 10 to 11%.

That means you stand to gain 1m for one year. When you divide that into 12, you get approximately 90k per month.

Hahaha. Wisdom will not kill me o.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by millionboi2: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmm.....u underate business

Well it depends on d type of business and profit margin.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by Petlowalex(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2018
Franchise is the answer
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by snipesdam(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2018
millionboi2:
Hmmm.....u underate business

Well it depends on d type of business and profit margin.

I'm not underrating business. If u have a solid idea please drop it.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by borgu2: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Binary options. Binary options binary options oh binary options I love you

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by romeoetin(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2018
borgu2:
Binary options. Binary options binary options oh binary options I love you
can you teach me how
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? by millionboi2: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
snipesdam:

I'm not underrating business. If u have a solid idea please drop it.
in business, passion is more important than capital.

What exactly do u want......do u mean business u can do by urself?

(1) (Reply)

What Is R.a.g.p / Invest With Grandlink And Get Your Interest Within A Week (no Registration Fee A / Shared: The 10 Most Legendary Investors Who Have Ever Lived.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.