Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos (33419 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / Man Sexually Harasses Daughter Of Thomas, House Of Representatives Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by unclesoyo: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2018
A lady identified as Julia Biebem has taken to Facebook to narrate on how a passenger sexually harassed her brother who is a Taxify driver in Lagos.

According to the lady, the passenger deliberately left her handkerchief on the car and asked the Taxify driver to bring it home for her, only to meet her naked in her room.

Read her story below:

Story of a Taxify Driver: We always hear stories of how Uber and Taxify Drivers harass passengers but we don’t hear the stories of how passengers harass these drivers. My brother is a Taxify driver.

Today 4th Sept, he took a lady from Thomas Estate to Stillwater Garden, Ikate. He dropped her at about 8pm and drove off only for the lady to call him on the phone to say she forgot her handkerchief in the car, that he should bring it.

He drove back to her house, got to her gate, called that he’s outside. She told him to bring it inside the house. Reluctantly, he went inside only to find her NAKED! Confused and in shock, he threw the handkerchief on the ground and ran out and in the process hurt his leg.

What if he went further and the lady starts screaming for help that he wants to rape her? Who would believe a common Taxify driver!

https://lailasnews.com/passenger-sexually-harasses-taxify-driver-in-lagos/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by arantess: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
grin ;Dhe did the right thing to flee from sexual temptation

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Aufbauh(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Sorry your bruh na comfam ode!
There's a way to go around such situation that could have make it a win win for ur bruh.

Your brother's destiny to make it is in the village ma, and you have the temerity to come and be sharing Revelation instead of you to be reading the book of lamentation by now.

*Modify : I can't imagine the number of people flooding my mention because of this innocent statement that reflects the mind of an average Nigerian hustler.
#Nobodyholypass grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by gift2xl: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Ur brother should wash his eyes with hipo detergent cry

1 Like

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chendstone01(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2018
See temptation wey some boys they pray for God please somebody should tempt me like this na

26 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Originality007: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin and what is the title of this new Nollywood movie? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Naijawebmaster: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Men are sexually harassed daily; it's just unfortunate that we overlook it compared to when a female is the victim. Na even your fellow men go mock you pass if you tell them you were sexually harassed by a lady.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
chendstone01:
See temptation wey some boys they pray for God please somebody should tempt me like this na
Lol
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nbote(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
There are so many sexually frustrated ladies out there but feminism and shakara will not allow dem have a man in their life..

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by idonhammer: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
something wey happen for Lagos una come put oyibo man picture... na the oyibo man dem harassed?

8 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chrisifeanyi: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Get ur PVC,, they are really serious ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
What is taxify ?

Seriously...
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Story story
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
unclesoyo:
A lady identified as Julia Biebem has taken to Facebook to narrate on how a passenger sexually harassed her brother who is a Taxify driver in Lagos.

According to the lady, the passenger deliberately left her handkerchief on the car and asked the Taxify driver to bring it home for her, only to meet her naked in her room.

Read her story below:

Story of a Taxify Driver: We always hear stories of how Uber and Taxify Drivers harass passengers but we don’t hear the stories of how passengers harass these drivers. My brother is a Taxify driver.

https://lailasnews.com/passenger-sexually-harasses-taxify-driver-in-lagos/

maishunu dia!
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Grupo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
How do I become a taxify driver?

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by oshe11: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Too many IFU ENNADA roaming the streets looking for who to De-konjify them.....

With their smelly fishie poolcy

PS: Not like I believe the tweet tho

7 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by jchioma: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmm! Reminds me of the story of Joseph and Portiphar's wife... No body go believe ordinary driver.

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Free dish
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by poca4real(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
The story is a Lie....I driver occasionally on Taxify,how would i returned just handkerchief after driving how many miles?...
and still ask me to enter your compound

14 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
oya slap one meme there wink

1 Like

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Samogbo1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
All da glitters are nt gold
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
First of why leave your taxi to go drop a handkerchief. Why not have the woman come out and take her stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Urchman27(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pic or I don't believe it
cheesy
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by KingLennon(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
They are some temptations you need to overcome. She may even blackmail the taxi driver and no one will believe a taxi driver dats true
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by DBossNG(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oya!
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Blood of Dino shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedgrin
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by wristbangle: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Aufbauh:
Sorry your bruh na comfam ode!
There's a way to go around such situation that could have make it a win win for ur bruh.

Your brother's destiny to make it is in the village ma, and you have the temerity to come and be sharing Revelation instead of you to be reading the book of lamentation by now.

So, you would have hailed him if he give in to the temptation? Don't you know some kitty cat when explored promptly ruin destiny as well?

8 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
poca4real:
The story is a Lie....I driver occasionally on Taxify,how would i returned just handkerchief after driving how many miles?...
and still ask me to enter your compound
Na that one tire me. If thery were robbers or kidnappers or organ harvesters thats how he will go

4 Likes

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Kingjames(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
open your Bible and read loudly with me:

Genesis 39, 7: And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.

Genesis 39, 11: And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within.

Genesis 39, 12: And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out. Bible

DAUGHTER OF EVE EVERYWHERE
God save me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R / Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.