Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos (33426 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / Man Sexually Harasses Daughter Of Thomas, House Of Representatives Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Small080(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
;DChai! see mumu oh.....oh, na Bleep to dealth make we no see. we go Bleep tired ;DChai! see mumu oh.....oh, na Bleep to dealth make we no see. we go Bleep tired
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chendstone01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

So u'll just fck a total stranger like dat and with dat kind of setup without knowing her plans and intentions or anything about her? I pity you. They will just use ur destiny, star, glory, organs one by one, use your bone and dismember your taxi, they will even use your ghost join.

So all the olosho wey u don Bleep for life u know them before? I have condoms in my wallet in case of emergencies like this
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chendstone01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
MagicPie:
Chendstone01, Pls come to Fela shrine on Friday for your own temptation. I will be outside waiting for u

Those once are not temptations, after all, I will pay them but this one is free. Remember once bleeped can always be bleeped if you Bleep her well u will continue fucking till u tire
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chendstone01(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
patrickcollins:
It can equally lead u to jail if d lady claims you rape her, bc u dey her house.

That true what if she charged him for rape while he was running out off the house
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chendstone01(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Boss13:

You’re immature. Only immature boys think this way

Mature man please allow immature boys to mature at their own time after all u were once immature thank you
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by sunshineyellow: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ayam not understanding ....

How did the lady get the phone number of the taxi driver to call him that she left her stuff inside his car?

Who else is with me on this?
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yah brother suppose to be dancing to dis OBO song cool

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by kolima1067(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
pple can lie sha
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by oloriadebimpe(f): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Blackfire:
What is taxify ?

Seriously...
A taxi that can fly especially @ night
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chucsmoore(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
It’s not a new thing. I drive taxify, I experience this often. But I don’t mix business with pleasure
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by slyrone(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
chendstone01:
See temptation wey some boys they pray for God please somebody should tempt me like this na
na so una dey carry misfortune and disease
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
If you want to run a show with a girl who isn't your gf, always be the one to choose the location not her.
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
chendstone01:

So all the olosho wey u don Bleep for life u know them before? I have condoms in my wallet in case of emergencies like this
Use your sense boy, even olosho no dey use phone track person up and down. This one na pure setup, na u go meet olosho for her post. Woman wey u don sabi b4 many times no go naked and pursue u anyhow not to talk of stranger. This is not issue of condm, but a matter of using your no6 in dat kind of situation. If lady I know b4 suddenly start pursuing me with call and suddenly meet her like dat, I will suspect her, how much more a stranger.
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Curry30: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
poca4real:
The story is a Lie....I driver occasionally on Taxify,how would i returned just handkerchief after driving how many miles?...
and still ask me to enter your compound

Bro honestly, I read the story and what struck me was the handkerchief.

So bros wasted his fuel and time all for #100 hanky undecided
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by okwabayi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Without pictures I do not believe.
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Omudia11: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Keep quiet. How does this concern feminism?
Nbote:
There are so many sexually frustrated ladies out there but feminism and shakara will not allow dem have a man in their life..
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice one, he refuse to be tempted, just like how Joseph fled from the presence of portiphar's wife, if it were some people, they will do clean mouth.
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by naijajobx: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
ohh
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Throwback: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
sunshineyellow:
Ayam not understanding ....

How did the lady get the phone number of the taxi driver to call him that she left her stuff inside his car?

Who else is with me on this?

Taxify is like Uber.

It is a taxi service using a mobile application to process taxi requests from passengers.

Once a passenger is linked to a registered driver, the driver's call details are displayed on the passenger's application. Same way the passenger's call details are displayed on the driver's end of the application.

This is to allow either one to call the other to arrange for the trip.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by nokatakata: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Aufbauh:
Sorry your bruh na comfam ode!
There's a way to go around such situation that could have make it a win win for ur bruh.

Your brother's destiny to make it is in the village ma, and you have the temerity to come and be sharing Revelation instead of you to be reading the book of lamentation by now.

*Modify : I can't imagine the number of people flooding my mention because of this innocent statement that reflects the mind of an average Nigerian hustler.
#Nobodyholypass grin

What if her intention was to get him into trouble? He did the best by running out. He could her later and they choose a neutral ground for the knacking.
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nicknamed123: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Urchman27:
Pic or I don't believe it
cheesy
if there isnt the word "freedom of speech" i would have slapped u
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by sunshineyellow: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Throwback:

Taxify is like Uber.

It is a taxi service using a mobile application to process taxi requests from passengers.

Once a passenger is linked to a registered driver, the driver's call details are displayed on the passenger's application. Same way the passenger's call details are displayed on the driver's end of the application.

This is to allow either one to call the other to arrange for the trip.
Better pikin.
You see, no one knows it all.
I have learnt one thing today again.
I con dey reason am like cab....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by chimablack1: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Either the story is not true it’s incomplete. How can u return handkerchief? Even if it’s so important, u couldn’t wait till the next day to return it.

Women are just fish brain, sell anything to them, they don’t only buy it but they go ahead selling to others. See how this one brother just used her head.
Re: Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos by luvme0702: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2018
I for fvxk am well well. I will make sure I give it to her so well that she'd be wanting more. See as the guy miss free meat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses / Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.