Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years (40829 Views)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
great are you Lord Jesus to praised Father to be praised Father you reigned forever
super miracle
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
Falz almost died shocked

Thank God for his life.

This is Nigeria cheesy

Must you be humorous about everything?
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Czarugo007:
I bless the name of God for you bro,may God heal my son from cerebral palsy too.

Amen to your prayer!
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by PrincewithGod(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
After God, be grateful for that angel who stood by you.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by okwabayi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
What was wrong with him, HIV or cancer? Let them post what the problem was first.
Thank God for his recovery. At least he can enjoy life a little longer now.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by ConAir(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Czarugo007:
I bless the name of God for you bro,may God heal my son from cerebral palsy too.
He is healed IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by ladygudhead(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jesus! May God bless that your sister o!
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by HealthyLivingNG: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Who would believe such a thin and lifeless man would become a functional living soul. Thanks to God
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by belcom10(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thank God for your healing, may all glory be unto him.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by opo501: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Big kudos to those that cared for him and thanks to Almighty God for the healing.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wow, it can only be God, his people didn't give up on him at all.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by Attackerokenwa: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
waoh God is awesome there is nothing like family see the way her sis is backing him

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by naijajobx: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
hmm
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by nokatakata: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
omo this guy must not misbehave to these ladies that took care of him oo..See the woman backing him like a baby. Walai! if this guy mess up with these women ehn, na amadioha and sango plus ogun go collabo thunder am.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by chimeziedickson: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Awesome God!
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by Kingsunnyaleke: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ezekiel 37:3 He said to me '' mortal man, can these bones come back to life? '' i replied, '' sovereign Lord only you can answer that
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by themanderon: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Czarugo007:

Amen and he will do it.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by Immarocks(f): 2:30am On Sep 06, 2018
...hmmmmm God is indeed great... blessed be his Holy name
I remember those days when I beg my parent to allow me go seeing the pain on their face yet trying to be strong for me....

mom and dad.... my siblings.... my family.
am forever grateful... for not letting me go

Young man never forget what true love in family is.. those two ladies are your heros
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by oxypress: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Czarugo007:
For cerebral palsy, the best treatment you can give is hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot). Just check it out yourself.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by Nobody: 12:58am On May 31, 2019
It's cool not just fab! shocked
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years by yembet(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
Tolexander:
Happy for the man! May the healing be permanent.

This is the real transformation, not the Goodluck Jonathan promised one.

This is the real change, not the APC change.

I pray Nigerian situation to change and be transformed like this.
Yes, Nigeria is a sick country. The country needs healing and transformation., which can only be found, in God.
Our country shall be healed and delivered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lassa-fever Kills Corper Doctor, Kelechi-aaron In Kaduna / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.