Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama (36824 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by soledibavu: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
How laura go carry herself marry person wen get children already? well i guess it's called choice
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by innocential3032(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Agadsman:
Cute kids. To born just dey hungry me now.
make ur acc reach atleast 7 digit oo to avoid story dat touch
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by delzbaba(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
I thought they said they've restored this mans hairline
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Okwesa: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jessicha:

No, they are not destined . they made their own. Choice dear

But until now, I didn't know Laura Ikeji's husband also has Baby Mama , she isn't even his first . maybe wealth is not everything .
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Mryacks: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
This guy looks way older than Kanu.

Thank you. I have always observed this...dude does not look anything less than 50 grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by pastormellanby: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
If u like have ten baby mama's wetin concern ignoring gals once u get money anything else is second to none.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
I'm so glad he didn't abandon them. Many immigrants abandon such kids borne out of relations with female nationals of the country they are residing in. Such kids yearn for their dad.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Smartb121: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Mgam Jama Naij Bair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Look To Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party / Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.