Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama (36809 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by G1STM0RE: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Luara Ikeji's husband, Ogbonna Kanu shares photos of his cute son and daughter. His daughter is celebrating her birthday today, he wrote;

My baby girl is all grown up. In my heart, you'll always be my little girl, my beautiful princess happiness and joy for me. Happy birthday my daughter.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/luara-ikejis-husband-ogbonna-kanu-shares-photos-cute-son-daughter

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by G1STM0RE: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
wink cute kids.

cute boy. No carry ya papa bald head o cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Agadsman(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cute kids. To born just dey hungry me now.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by brodalikeme(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
See as the children fine like asset. Na their type dem dey use for advert.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by ozy4christ(f): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
where her mama dey ?and how come he dey marry laura,?

7 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by twerkjack: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lol so aunty Laura marry second hand man cheesy

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Sharpshooota: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Agadsman:

Ngene dey find who go impregnate am...

5 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Eponyeeboz: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
So, the Ikeji sisters are destined to be second choices and caretakers of other people's men.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by obinna58(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Badass grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by omooba969(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
So should I fry mango? undecided
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Eponyeeboz: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Not everyone is like your barren sisters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by raymytech2: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cute
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Houseofglam7(f): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Super cute kids kiss
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by TreasuredGlory: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
This guy looks way older than Kanu.

9 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Justbeingreal(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
cool
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by SpyAC(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
twerkjack:
Lol so aunty Laura marry second hand man cheesy
Even her sist Linda too nah 2ndhand she marry too, 2nd hand runs in their blood.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by tinnah(f): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dats our problem in dis country..... To born. Ni furture for dem cry
SpyAC:
Even her sist Linda too nah 2ndhand she marry too, 2nd hand runs in their blood.
Agadsman:

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by samlex12(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
and ur sister still dey carry pregnancy conceived by a mad man
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Bullhari007(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
to give person daughter 9months suspension dey hungry me, i won see how cute my sperm go look

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Contact me on whatsapp if you sell fragrances and other beauty products to sell on my online store
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by AntiWailer: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
The Ikejis have problem getting their own Man. angry

I remember Linda boasting that she can buy any man grin

She could only afford a baby daddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by eagleeye2: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Ban dey hungry you.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Sharpshooota: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
eagleeye2:

Ban dey hungry you.

What is ngene?
Is it an animal place or thing
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by anambraamaka: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by dollar10201020: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SECURED SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

- SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
- It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
- SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
- You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
- Provides Authentication
- Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
- SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

Re: Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama by Jessicha(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
So, the Ikeji sisters are destined to be second choices and caretakers of other people's men.

No, they are not destined . they made their own. Choice dear

But until now, I didn't know Laura Ikeji's husband also has Baby Mama , she isn't even his first . maybe wealth is not everything .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki / Reekado Banks Fires Temi Solomon, His Brother As Manager, Explains Why / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.