Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar (16566 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island / 5 Reasons Why I Love Lagos City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Mizwisdom(f): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Calabar is a tourist haven
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by sevo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Revolva:
calabar gals de bang like mad....

https://m.facebook.com/naijaolosho

True that
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Martin0(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
mmmm I already have plan's to visit this city this December, for fungrin Jacqueline22 will you like to go with me, let's plan together maybe add some few friends along!
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Calabar is a tourist haven
very true! I love to visit Tortuga Island againgrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Fitbillionairep: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
land of the laziest and most jobless youths in the world. odiok ono ayade
if you quote me to talk rubbish, odiok ono uka

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Burgerlomo: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamesbanjo:
You forget to put unlimited puna
I fear calabar people die, Especially their girls
((Funny enuf ma bae is from there)) grin grin

That's my nigga cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by dasparrow: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
I will prefer to tour cities geographically located in sane climes where there is no lack of constant electricity and where there is no mosquitoes. So yeah, I will pass.
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oza room too. Rest in peace in advance since u follow there come and u don't mind going back from there
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by yanabasee(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
mylove4God:
Calabar city of beauty. I am more interested in their dishes

Like Ekpang-Nkukwo

Fisher man's food/Fresh fish soup......

Afang,

Editan

Edikan-Ikong

Abag or Banga-soup

White-soup with goat meat!!

Etc.......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Bullhari007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
if you go there and you no chop their 404 SUYA you never go Calabar
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by MrSmith007: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
All these lies
If yu live in Calabar , you will be laughingat this post

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by mhizminna(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pls which Calabar? If you tell me it is the Calabar of 10years age i'll agree wit you but now? Nah! because Calabar is now living in it pass glory.
I'v lived in Calabar for more than 15 years so let me tell you...Now i'm not the type to bad mouth things but Calabar is gradually falling apart, first off the roads in Calabar main town are bad, pot holes everywhere, no jobs, most of the tourist attractions mentioned are falling apart cos no one is maintaining them especially that slave trade museum which I love so much, and don't even tell me their women can cook cos most of them can't!, businesses are folding up cos the state is dry no money and therefore low patronage.
Now the one that saddens me because I have been victim is the state of insecurity in the state almost every night you will hear shooting everywhere people are been robbed off their sweat, if you live in Calabar south you should be in your house by 7 or 8 pm otherwise you are on your own, people are being kidnapped every other day, and you know the sad part of it is that Gov Ayade is not doing much about it because is sleeps very well at night and he is busy campaigning for next team and most of citizens can't oppose him because most of them are under his payroll.
So Calabar is just at a stand still, nothing moves unless Ayade says otherwise.

Over hyped state!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by jumpmasta(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Obudu cattle ranch is dead.... Hope they bring it back to life. Almost 6 hours from Calabar.. 6 hours of bad road

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by jumpmasta(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
mhizminna:
Pls which Calabar? If you tell me it is the Calabar of 10years age i'll agree wit you but now? Nah! because Calabar is now living in it pass glory.
I'v lived in Calabar for more than 15 years so let me tell you...Now i'm not the type to bad mouth things but Calabar is gradually falling apart, first off the roads in Calabar main town are bad, pot holes everywhere, no jobs, most of the tourist attractions mentioned are falling apart cos no one is maintaining them especially that slave trade museum which I love so much, and don't even tell me their women can cook cos most of them can't!, businesses are folding up cos the state is dry no money and therefore low patronage.
Now the one that saddens me because I have been victim is the state of insecurity in the state almost every night you will hear shooting everywhere people are been robbed off their sweat, if you live in Calabar south you should be in your house by 7 or 8 pm otherwise you are on your own, people are being kidnapped every other day, and you know the sad part of it is that Gov Ayade is not doing much about it because is sleeps very well at night and he is busy campaigning for next team and most of citizens can't oppose him because most of them are under his payroll.

jumpmasta post=70931970:

Over hyped state!
I totally agree with You Sis.Been here for 5months now and it's totally shameful. Donald Duke really tried those days..

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Ttipsy(f): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
nice tourism potentials, but Nigerians don't like traveling, they rather stay in their enclave

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Sike(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice City

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Jacqueline22(f): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Martin0:
mmmm I already have plan's to visit this city this December, for fungrin Jacqueline22 will you like to go with me, let's plan together maybe add some few friends along!

Why not I love traveling grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Tylerbreeze(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
I would like to visit calabar... I've heard a lot about the city, most especially their girls.. I hear say dem sabi bang grin grin wink
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Cullywayne(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Babiboy:
You forgot DOG SUYA

grin grin
And RAM SUYA
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by spencekat(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
mhizminna:

Over hyped state!

Very over hyped
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Ay04z(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
mhizminna:

Over hyped state!

tanks was thinking of going there B4.
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Martin0(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Why not I love traveling grin

really mehn I don finally get friend wey like traveling like my sister ooogrin I serious ooo nor be joke!

na u I go dey wait for now!
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Trexxsvg(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Delta is not clean, its dirty
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by lebete3000: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
MrSmith007:
All these lies
If yu live in Calabar , you will be laughingat this post

Tell us more pls?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by NairaEffect(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm a dog lover but I think I wanna taste the calabar prepared dog delicacy.

Dog lover or dog eater?
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Burshh:
I really wish to visit soonest.

you will be disappointed.
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
whoever did this marketing and hyping is very good at it, please nobody should fall for it. This is what happens when you have a vision less governor. mtcheww! that height of his surely affected his brain cos the only thing he is good at is dancing. nonsense and yeye.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Goldiano(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
siesen16:
i love the city because of their girls
any other reason na yawa
wetting dem do
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by senatordave1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Buhari will get 30% here while ayade will lose
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by Borntofuck: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2018
omooba969:

But their girls too like money. grin
dont worry you won't regret when you bang one
Re: 5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar by suxess18(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2018
emmabest2000:

Beware of Calabar girls ,
If you’re a play boy oooo ... cheesy
I fear them die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASEMA: Bus Plunged Into Lagos Canal Due To Carelessness / Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.