Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano (17922 Views)

Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party / North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by tonyzeal(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cajal:
All to PMB....BY 2019....
chai why did lugard do this to us?

Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Roger3D(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Yes, including children, aliens and animals undecided undecided
5 million indeed, RUBBISH!!!
Pained ibo boy those votes will count.

Buhari till 2023
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Reader530(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
but Lagos is close to 7 million
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by U2ice(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
StillX10:
Another rigging loading, Nigeria is finished

The best rigger wins....

Fvck pdp the hell with apc
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Sleekfingers: 2:57am On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Ray97 post=70927168][/quote]

Do you know the population of kanu? The norths are busy preparing for the election. We souths are online complaining. And alot of we southerners haven't collected our pvc.

Make Una keep complaining o
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Sleekfingers: 3:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Reader530:
but Lagos is close to 7 million

Yeah, close to it. And people are still collecting their pvc
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Sleekfingers: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2018
kane4kane:

Dude, the rate of underage voting in the north is alarming..

The rate of non citizens registering and voting is alarming. I was a corps member during the last election and I sabi wetin most of these states did as election, na wash.

This is why i dislike this country. There is no way Nigeria can be a developed country even in the next 50 years. If u think im joking, archive this comment.

Nigeria will continue to struggle for ever. Why? We play politics for wrong reasons. Yes, no region has developed in Nigeria but there is something more alarming about northern Nigeria that we need to check. They have produced more leaders, have more states, get more money into the region, yet the region is last in almost everything:

from poverty, to poor education, to diseases, to death, insecurity, etc. What does that tell u? It means the rest of the country will continue to be at the mercy of that region for ever and continue to drag backward.

If only southern Nigeria can pull resources together and pull out from north, even the north will enjoy such dramatic pulling out.

This is a sincere comment. Sadly, politicians no send as long as the paycheck keep coming.

Go and collect yours. And stop complaining.

I no wan hear. I WILL NOT TAKE IT in 2019. Na to dey complain we southerners know
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by PierreAbutu(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
ManirBK:
ALL FOR BABA ECOWAS CHAIRMAN VICTORY ALL THE WAY

U never suffer finish, bros?

Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by CaptainG00D: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
LZAA:

Sarkin stop yelling and reject sai babarism grin

You and immhotep and sharpshoota and others should open ur eyes and leave politics section alone.
IGBOS have always worked hard for them selves to be where they are today..
Not through politics we haven't benefitted from politics as IGBOS..
The real fight is out there in crime section where they are tarnishing IGBOS.

U guys should wake up and leave these political zombies distracting you people.
No matter how u rant here on politics the person who will win will still win.
My brothers make Una open ur eyes.

Same sarrrkin u are fighting in politics is using hungerbbad moniker to tarnish image of IGBOS in other section. Make Una open Una eyes!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Sarkin: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
CaptainG00D:

You and immhotep and sharpshoota and others should open ur eyes and leave politics section alone.
IGBOS have always worked hard for them selves to be where they are today..
Not through politics we haven't benefitted from politics as IGBOS..
The real fight is out there in crime section where they are tarnishing IGBOS.

U guys should wake up and leave these political zombies distracting you people.
No matter how u rant here on politics the person who will win will still win.
My brothers make Una open ur eyes.

Same sarrrkin u are fighting in politics is using hungerbbad moniker to tarnish image of IGBOS in other section. Make Una open Una eyes!!
looll
you just have made me laugh.
Hungerbad is his own person.

And no matter what, we are good people trying to save you guys from the wrong path. The ipob hooligans will just hoodwink you into joining their satanic cult and with no reasonable benefit.

I'm very sure Zik won't be happy with you guys acting all up this way.

Sai Nigeria!
And please don't forget to vote Buhari for he is the best person for us now.
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
looll
you just have made me laugh.
Hungerbad is his own person.

And no matter what, we are good people trying to save you guys from the wrong path. The ipob hooligans will just hoodwink you into joining their satanic cult and with no reasonable benefit.

I'm very sure Zik won't be happy with you guys acting all up this way.

Sai Nigeria!
And please don't forget to vote Buhari for he is the best person for us now.
Go and tell Benue people to vote for Sai baba. grin

Cc sharpshoota greenback gmbuharii sarkin Roger3D lzaa captaing00d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by CaptainG00D: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
immhotep:

Go and tell Benue people to vote for Sai baba. grin
Cc sharpshoota greenback gmbuharii sarkin Roger3D lzaa captaing00d

Bro I have told u people to lev this guy alone u are wasting time here.
I have no biz with him in politics section.
Except when he talks trash to denigrate IGBOS.
His zombie comment will not make buhari win.
Crime section is where u guys should channel all this energy into angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Xander85: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
slivertongue:
d kano population comes alive only during elections bt are near worthless wen it comes 2d economic sphere.

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Bro I have told u people to lev this guy alone u are wasting time here.
I have no biz with him in politics section.
Except when he talks trash to denigrate IGBOS.
His zombie comment will not make buhari win.
Crime section is where u guys should channel all this energy into angry

OK make I check that crime section sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan / Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari / Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.