Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nicki Minaj Discusses Her Bedroom Antics On And How Many Ti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Discusses Her Bedroom Antics On And How Many Ti (439 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Bedroom / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Shares Sexy Underwear Photos In Her Bedroom / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Discusses Her Bedroom Antics On And How Many Ti by indulge01: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nicki Minaj discusses her bedroom antics on Ellen DeGeneres show and how many times she loves to have sex at night (Video)
On Tuesday, Nicki Minaj sat down for an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on her season 16 premiere episode to discuss her bedroom antics on the show.

According to the 35-year-old rapper, she demands sex three times a night with no cuddling after the deed is done.

'If you see them once or twice a week, then yeah, three times a night,' she said. 'When I see you, three times a night! And if you can't hang, goodbye. I'm not wasting my time.'

Nicki added that it also had to be more than half an hour 'between each thing'.

'I hate cuddling after,' she added regarding her intense regime. 'Once I get mine, if I feel really, really great, leave me alone! Go away. Go make me some food or a sandwich or something.'

She also revealed that she's not really a big fan of pre-intimacy. 'I do end up getting men who like to kiss a lot, and I like kissing a lot, but it's like, "okay...definitely get to it",' she said.

'Do your pre-intimacy stuff, do what you have to do, and hurry up. I don't got time for all that.'

Watch the interview below.

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/nicki-minaj-discusses-her-bedroom-antics-and-how-many-times-she-loves-to-have-sex-at-night-video/
Re: Nicki Minaj Discusses Her Bedroom Antics On And How Many Ti by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
one word
"BITCH"
Re: Nicki Minaj Discusses Her Bedroom Antics On And How Many Ti by faith551(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
who be this one, make snacks for who?? If I even try to bleep that fake ass because I was high, it will definitely clear once am done, cuddling plastic afterwards nt my thing
Re: Nicki Minaj Discusses Her Bedroom Antics On And How Many Ti by dbos11(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
mtcheeew. Ashawo dey talk undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mack Miller Is Dead At 26 / (18+ video) Brymo Goes Nude On Stage While Performing Live! / DJ Cuppy Goes To Her Hometown In Epe, Takes Photos With Her Brothers And Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.