Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Mack Miller Is Dead At 26 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mack Miller Is Dead At 26 (443 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mack Miller Is Dead At 26 by chuckwizzy(m): 1:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Mac Miller has died at the age of 26, Billboard has confirmed. TMZ reports Miller died of an apparent overdose.

The Pittsburgh rapper, singer and producer was reportedly found dead in his San Fernando Valley home on Friday (Sept. 7) afternoon.
In late August, the rapper (born Malcolm James McCormick) was formally charged with two counts of DUI after a May 2018 car crash.

That accident came weeks after he and Ariana Grande announced their breakup after two years of dating. Miller spoke openly about his struggles with addiction over the years. In a 2015 interview with Billboard, Miller spoke about pushing back against his drug habits after his debut blew up. "I was doing a lot of drugs around that time, which is another difference now: I’m not doing as many drugs," Miller said. "It just eats at your mind, doing drugs every single day, every second. It’s rough on your body."

In that same interview, Miller said his fear of death pushed him to create as much music as possible: "I’ve got to make sure I make all this music so when I die there’s albums and albums."

Miller was born and raised in Pittsburgh, and released his first mixtape in 2007 at the age of 15. After a series of mixtapes and successes in local rap competitions, he signed to independent label Rostrum Records in 2009, also home to fellow local star Wiz Khalifa. Miller's growing fanbase due to his dexterous flows and amicable persona led to viral success with singles like 2011's "Donald Trump" (which earned a lawsuit threat from the pre-presidential business mogul in 2013; in 2016, Miller appeared on The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore to eviscerate Trump's politics) and "Knock Knock," and the eventual release of his 2011 official debut album Blue Slide Park, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart -- the first independently distributed album of the 21st century to do so.

READ MORE : https://ebukaokorie..com/2018/09/mac-miller-dead-at-26.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Bambam Reveals How Long It Took To Create Her Controversial AMVCA / "You Are An Ungrateful Soul Nina - Bobrisky Slams Harder / Funke Akindele Talks About Her Greatest Fear In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.