Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

This Is What SARS Did To My Friend... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is What SARS Did To My Friend... (460 Views)

VIDEO: What SARS Officials Did To Beautiful Lady's Breasts At Night / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What SARS Did To My Friend... by Vowels(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
On my way to Bayerlsa to see my brother, we where stoped at Elele..by SARS, they asked me and another guy to come down, they took us into a container, asked us to remove out clothes, they searched for marks, they found non, search my phone and found nothing yet they put a handcuffs on my hands, put a cutlass on my neck and threatened to kill me, I called my aunty who is a police, because I left from her house, she asked them their command, they dropped the phone and threatened me again... They said my aunty is asking silly questions. But because they were little scared, they had to beat me severally collect money from us and put off the handcuffs.

They said they are anti cultism 01

What a country ?

Which way Nigeria?

Re: This Is What SARS Did To My Friend... by Vowels(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is not fair...

Re: This Is What SARS Did To My Friend... by tstx(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is Nigeria.... the only way u can avoid all this unnecessary embarrassment and extortion is to join the force
Re: This Is What SARS Did To My Friend... by dbos11(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is Nigeria, everybody na criminal

even law enforcement agencies are criminal
Re: This Is What SARS Did To My Friend... by Vowels(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
I wonder why they are still into stop and search as regards placing road blocks. Those that are meant to protect us, are hunting us.

#The_hunger_games & Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

29-Year-old Teacher Defiles A 17-year-old Girl At Down Syndrome Foundation / Security Guard Runs Mad After Overdosing In Lagos / Man Strangles His Preety Girlfriend To Death For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.