Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation (20052 Views)

Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Sinach0191(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
It's 5 cities not country
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
GentleMoney:
And why is this making the news....?

Hmmmmmm
I wonder o
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
Newyork and Los Angeles in same country....same with Monaco and Paris. Olodo OP skipped Geography classes �

Isn't Monaco independent of France?
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by MENTORCH(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
This man looks like someone that will be a flexing dude.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
GentleMoney:
And why is this making the news....?

Hmmmmmm
Because he is made
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by teflonjake(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
I am very sure a lot of nairalanders didn't know Monaco is a country.

grin
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by teflonjake(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
Newyork and Los Angeles in same country....same with Monaco and Paris. Olodo OP skipped Geography classes �

You are the dignified olodo, Monaco is a country of its own. Quote me anywhere! Thank you .
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Elfaris(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
you wan kidnap am?
Is that what they're scared of? lol.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by goldman777: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
By my count he’s visiting 3 countries, Los Angeles and New York are in one country. Monaco and Paris are both in France.
Monaco is an independent country beside France just because Monaco plays as a soccer team in the French league 1 doesn't mean it is part of France.monaco as a country is too small to run a professional league that will be competitive in europe that's why it joined the French league
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
The title of this article "Femi Otedola to Visit 5 countries for his yearly three months vacation" is a misnomer. If he's visiting London, New York City, Paris, Monaco and Los Angeles, he would be visiting 4 countries and not 5 like the article incorrectly stated. Not that it matters whether he is visiting 4 or 5 countries, but we should be very mindful of making bombastic statements to attract attention and headlines. It would have served a better purpose if the writer has stated that Mr. Otedola would visit 5 different cities for his yearly three months vacation but no, he had to make it sound so out of the ordinary because in Nigeria every thing has to be pretentious and very grandiose. The last time I checked, London is part of the country of UK, NY City and Los Angeles are cities in the US, Paris is a city in France and Monaco is technically in France but it's a sovereign city-state. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by chukslawrence(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
springtech:
Some bloggers sha. Half education is as bad as no education. It breeds public ridicule just as the one this Op has plunged himself.

For the records:
Monaco et Paris are both in France while
Newyork et Los Angeles are both in America.

Hope you will sit down to learn simple things like this anf not be rushing to make front page.
Monaco issa country
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Reeses: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
dasparrow:
One thing I cannot understand is the average Nigerian's need to constantly rub their little chump change in people's faces especially coming from a poverty-stricken third world country like Nigeria.

There are extremely wealthy people in America. You will never see them wanting to rub their wealth into the faces of others. What's next? Announce on social media that he is shitting in the toilet?

You will never see Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) behave this way. The African bred man will always behave like a daft monkey irrespective of how much money he has. Terrible!
Really terrible bro
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Borntofuck: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2018
God let your will be done in my
Life .but let it not be poverty
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Ugosample(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2018
teflonjake:
I am very sure a lot of nairalanders didn't know Monaco is a country.

grin

The comments here says it all

A lot of people here are ignorantly proud, or will i say proudly ignorant

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by teflonjake(m): 6:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Ugosample:

The comments here says it all

A lot of people here are ignorantly proud, or will i say proudly ignorant

You nailed it.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Babaolorioko(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2018
itspzpics:
Gist from Praizenews.com

See more of his photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/femi-otedola-visit-5-countries-yearly-three-months-vacation/

He wrote ;

And may likely party with Jyoti Matharoo and Kiran Matharoo once again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms / Nigerian Breweries Appoints Johan Antonie Doyer As Managing Director/ Ceo / Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.