Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Sowore: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sowore: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President (625 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President / Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sowore: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President by shemzy99(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Presidential Aspirant and Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has disclosed that Nigeria would start importing weed if he becomes president.

The video footage was released by Instablog 9ja on Wednesday the 5th of September, 2018, with Sowore stating how he intends to use the export of weed to increase the GDP of the country.

read more http://www.trends44.com/sowore-nigeria-will-be-exporting-marijuana-if-i-become-president/
Re: Sowore: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President by boy16(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
A 7 years old can rule better than this overgrown baby.

kids everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous Rapper Zoro Escapes Being Killed By Rivers State SARS Operatives / Is Ariana Grande Pregnant? (photo) / Davido’s Daughter Learning How To Write From Her Mom ( Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.